Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Who wants to have a bit of fun?

Started by Anonymous, August 12, 2009, 06:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That's right friends, step right up! Step riiiiiiiight up! Don't you be gettin' no cold feet now. Take a look around, browse me wares and exotic goods. I've got potions, I've got tonics, I've got herbs from the orient just waitin' ta cure what ails ya!

Oh wait. Sorry. That's...for something totally different.

I've got characters! Characters who are up for grabs!

So as of now, I have all these characters who would like to play!

[strike:2bxfaool][center:2bxfaool]Quiel'ebbos[/url][/center:2bxfaool]
She's an alien of sorts that ended up on Earth. She's sort of studying the world, culture, exploring, that sort of thing. She's a squid lady of sorts. All sorts of wriggling tentacles and what not. Plus she can shoot ink! How cool is that right?[/strike:2bxfaool]

[center:2bxfaool]Ixia Lemir'tia[/center:2bxfaool]
She's a bubbly but intelligent weapon smith for the Connlaoth military. She mostly makes guns and what not, but she likes to think she isn't limited to just that sort of thing. Any Connlaothins want to get in on this sort of thing? Well you can! Because she's free!

[strike:2bxfaool][center:2bxfaool]Ctryaw.[/center:2bxfaool]
Funny name, I know! He's basically a sort of scare crow that lives in Adela. He feeds off of fear in a way, enjoys to...scare people, and well, he's not all that bad once you get over the fact that despite looking like he could rip you apart in a couple of seconds, he's actually not looking to harm or kill![/strike:2bxfaool]

[strike:2bxfaool][center:2bxfaool]Shaleus Agalieus[/center:2bxfaool]
Shaleus Agalieus, at your-OH GOD WAS THAT A DOOR?! Shaleus is a nervous fellow from a realm of Shadows. He's allergic to light, hates loud noises, and has the odd ability to phase himself out of reality when he's really scared. Shale sticks to Serendipity, pretty much just trying to survive and not scare himself into another plane of reality again.[/strike:2bxfaool]

[strike:2bxfaool][center:2bxfaool]Sesselev[/center:2bxfaool]
A wandering Acrobat, who spends time her down time exploring. Sesselev comes from a race of insect-like people called the Skirr. She's quite a curious little creature, and wanders from place to place, trying to figure out how this world managed to have bi-pedal mammals become the most dominant species.[/strike:2bxfaool]

So! If any jump out at you, let meh know!

Anonymous

You know, Sesselev makes me want to finish up my moth girl and post her.  Would you be interested in throwing them into a thread together?

If not, Zetsaesuna is open, and Theinen has an open thread in Cerenis.

Anonymous

The moth girl sounds like it could be a lot of fun! I'll wait and then we can go from thar! THAAAAR!

I mean. Yar.

Anonymous

I've got Leslie in Connlaoth who's a Captain and Dragoon, so it's pretty plausible that Ixia and her could run into each other. P:

For Adela (and Ctryaw), I've got my dragonrider Lucius. <.< Tanith is optional to come.

I could throw Ceria at Shaleus to see what shenanigans they'd get into. Since she's an assassin, her natural work environment is the night, and with the whole "allergic to light" thing. P: Ya.

Anonymous

Hmmmmmm...HmmMmmMMMmmM...so many choices. I'd like to pick one, and each of them seem reaaaaaaaally interesting.

I'm gonna hafta go with Ceria on this one, just cause I want to play Shaleus and see how he works out xDD

Anonymous

Got moth girl's profile up.  Where do you want to get the thread started?

Anonymous

Anywhere is fine for me Fiendish, Sess is nomadic so she can go pretty much anywhere at this point. Perhaps Kishahn Jungle even!

Anonymous

Ehehehehe. I get to play my sneaky assassin! =D

Would you like to start or would you rather have me do it? <.<

Anonymous

I shall start ours Crono.

Fiend, if you wouldn't mind starting ours, that'd be terrific! If not, I can make one after I make the post for Crono.

Anonymous

If you would, that'd be great.  I'm signing off for the night in a few minutes.  If not, I'll get something together tomorrow afternoon or so.

Anonymous

ALright, I shall see what I can do then!

Anonymous

Alright people, still got more left! Take your time, read them over, think out who you'd like to play with!

Xphy

Ctryaw sounds really interesting. It could be fun to see how Celie reacts to him. I know her butterflies wouldn't like him. ^^

Anonymous

Sounds like is could be good times for all!

Xphy

Alright, cool! ^^

Is there anywhere in particular you would like it to be set? Celie can pop up just about anywhere in Adela since she basically spends most of her time moving from place to place. Oh do you want to start the thread or should I do it? Either way is fine with me.

Anonymous

Hmmm...probably in Draconi forest I think would be the best. Ctryaw is not one for cities and all that, too much desire to scare folk and that would end in fiery death. Ahem.

If you'd like to start that'd also be cool as well!

Xphy

Alright, I'll see about getting a thread up. I can't guarantee it'll be up by tonight though, so some time tomorrow I'll get on it. Or if you feel like starting it yourself tonight that's also fine.

Anonymous

I'll start one right now. What is it with people and waiting till tomorrow? xDD

I must get a job so I can put things off.

Anonymous

Not the one to be lazy Shizzy? Learn to be lazy! Don't fight it!

Or, ya, you could get a job. P: Cash flow is always a good thing.

Anonymous

I am actually extremely lazy, but I have unending creative desire usually so it outweighs the laziness.

I'd rather the job than being lazy really. The cash, like the spice, must flow...and it will be good.