Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Coin Operated Boy (FiendishIntentions 8D)

Started by Anonymous, August 14, 2009, 12:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Jyotika was touching up her make-up as she looked at it in the mirror. Sometimes she did not understand why she wasted her time. It was not like she needed it right? She was in one of her houses she kept set up in different places. This one in the Terrin Mountains in Serendipity, one of her favorite places to visit. She loved her house in the mountains here as well. It was not surrounded by people and she could do almost whatever she wanted. Which was brilliant to her.

She was preparing to head down to the Seaside town. She heard slaves would be there that night from a reliable source. She found she was in desire of one, she wanted someone who would want her unconditionally, who would want to take care of her. Not that she really needed it, but damn she wanted it. Someone to worship her, plus they were easy prey if she wanted. Always so agreeable.

She got to the town quickly throwing aside the use of the carriage. Though it may have been a better idea it would take so much longer, she also wanted to stretch her legs. Metaphorically of course. The image of a woman in a long red dress basically flying down the mountains was probably an odd one. It was a good thing many people didn't choose to live there. She slowed down a good distance from Cerenis. What a quaint little place.

She hoped she would find what she was looking for here and it was not a waste of her time.

Anonymous

And she'd find exactly what she was looking for today.  There was a rather interesting collection of slaves in the market today, a variety of ages and races.  Maybe Cali wasn't the most exotic of the bunch, but he was certainly the prettiest.

In his own mind at least.

And at the moment, the pretty elf was totally oblivious to what was going on around him, even the manacle on one ankle.  Because the girl in the cage next to him was pissing him off.  She had flicked something at him, and now she looked utterly pleased with herself.

He was sulking now, wishing he had something to throw at her.  Pity there wasn't anything in reach.

((OOC: If you need me to add or change something, let me know.))

Anonymous

Jyotika went straight into the market knowing what she was looking for. She was following the scent of sweat on skin and blood. She imagined a good portion of the slaves would maybe be scantily clad. A slight tint of fear also spiced up the combination she was looking for. She loved that aroma, it was precious. She walked through the market having several people ask her if she wanted to buy other things, clothes jewelry, bags, and food. A couple pieces of jewelry she thought about. It simply reminded her she needed to focus though.

Finally the scent led her to the cages that were set up outside. There was an impressive variety. She walked passed the Seller and grinned looking over her shoulder. He watching her with a sort of disbelief. She walked along the cages her fingers brushing some of the cages. Some of the slaves slunk back to a different corner, other rushed forward trying to get her attention, they were like dogs. Which she supposed was the point.

She stopped at one boy that was pretty enough to be a girl. She leaned in closer her fingers wrapping around the bar. She followed his eye line to the cage next to him, the slave girl looking very happy. She felt a smirk grow on her face, she couldn't really help it.

"Now," she paused for effect looking at the boy. "Would you like to get out of here?"

Anonymous

The elf glanced up at the sound of the voice.  Well, duh, he wanted out.  But...this woman looked kind of dangerous.  But he hated having to wait here to be bought, hated sitting here with that girl being annoying.  He glanced over at the girl, noticing that she'd scooted back, away from Jyotika.

"Yeah, I want out.  Are you here to buy me?"  He was definitely paying full attention to her now, wondering what kind of master she would be.

((OOC:  Sorry about the shortness.  D:  ))

Anonymous

She smirked at the girl loving how people reacted to her sometimes. She was attractive she knew that, she had picked this body on purpose. It was no mistake to pick one of the prettiest girls in the village she'd been living in at the time. Every once in awhile she outright frightened people. They just knew somehow. It was normally the people who could see just a little more than everyone else. Who knows how people worked. Who knew how people worked better than slaves?

"I am contemplating it." She tilted her head at him her eyes watching him closely. She was aware it was probably unnerving, but she really didn't mind.

"What do you think makes you better than all the other slaves here?" Judging by the way he held himself he seemed so...arrogant maybe? It might have been the way he looked at the other slave next to him, like she was dirt on his shoe. She just really hoped he could prove himself as smarter than a pile of rocks.

Some people tried to convince Jyotika that ignorant, even stupid slaves were the way to go. She could never deal with that. Who would she have her conversations with after all? Slaves described something more long term. A relationship she didn't have to worry about maintaining with regularity. If she wanted an immediate meal she'd go with stupid.

Anonymous

The girl was now staring off in the other direction, apparently trying to ignore Jyotika, and probably grateful she hadn't caught the woman's attention.

Cali had no intentions of trying to get away from a buyer, however.  He scooted closer, reaching down to hold the cuff around his left ankle.  The chain rattled as he moved, but like always, he ignored it.  "Think?  I AM better than the others here."  He had quite the ego, strange for a slave, but he'd grown up treated well and spoiled with praise.  "I'm smarter, I'm prettier, I'm more obedient."  Cali smirked proudly at that statement.  He'd never had to be whipped or punished, the only marks on him were the tattoo on his cheek, and the piercings in his long ears.

He straightened up, letting Jyotika get a good look at his upper body, completely unmarked by whip, lash, or chain.  He liked the look of this woman very much, and really wanted her to buy him.  Far better than some fat rich man, like his last master.  "I can even read and write.  My first master taught me."  That wasn't entirely true, his mother had taught him, being freeborn.  She'd hoped for him to escape and live free, but as she realized how much Cali hadn't cared about getting his freedom, they'd grown apart.  He never mentioned her, and it sounded much better to just say his first master had taught him.  

He tilted his head to one side, smiling up at her coyly, and spoke in a slightly lower tone.  "So...don't you want me?"  Shamelessly flirting with her, he was.  As far as he was concerned, it couldn't hurt, and should certainly help.

Anonymous

Jyotika half sneered at the other slave before he started to speak. The her eyes turned quickly back to him as he started to sell himself. She just loved when a slave...loved being a slave. He seemed to think he was bred for it. He was proving he was at least somewhat intelligent. The way he spoke, she smiled at him listening closely. Her hands were entwined in front of her now and off of the bars.

As he stretched his body up towards her she watched closely carefully. He was obviously displaying how clean he was because that was somewhat rare. Never take a step towards freedom? Never tried to disobey? That was an interesting development. Very interesting. She wasn't sure how smart that made him really in terms of humanness. Slave wise it made him brilliant. Though his lack of marks did make her want to mark him in some way. Maybe another tattoo...

She grinned at him her face sort of glowing as he flirted with her. He was a very good salesman, very good. She tilted her head at him again.

"I just might, your name?"

Anonymous

Cali was smart.  The problem was, he was lazy.  He remembered having to run around behind his mother and help with her tasks, before he'd grown to his early teens, and his first master had noticed how pretty he was.  Cali had loathed cleaning and all the other tasks they'd been put too.  Sex was fun, and a hell of a lot better than physical labor.  Freedom did not appeal to the elf, because that meant having to work for a living.  It meant not being pampered and spoiled, not being fed and kept clean just for a romp with the master.  No, he was far too happy with his life to ruin it by being disobedient, or trying to run away.

He noticed the way she'd checked him out, and that self confident smile got a little bigger.  Sold, he thought to himself quietly, happy that he wasn't going to get another fat, horrible master.  "I'm Cali."  He all but purred at her, convinced he was getting out of here and away from these other slaves.  He just hoped she didn't have other slaves like him.  He absolutely hated having to compete for a master's attentions.

Anonymous

Her lips parted in a smile as he told her his name. She lifted her chin at him, looking down at him slightly, though the expression on her face was obviously pleased. Though the question was would she pay for him, or have the fun of busting him out. She glanced back at the man who was still staring at her. He seemed uneasy because of how close she was to the cage, how deeply in conversation she was.

It was obvious he wanted to come over and keep the conversation from going too far, also to get her the merchandise and then get away from her. However he was interested in her. That's what mattered. She sauntered over to the man, she might as well pay him. Make this whole business easier.

"Hello peddler." The man's eyes narrowed and she put her hand to her collar bone as if taken aback. "Oh excuse me did I call you the wrong thing? No matter." The man had started to say something but stopped when she spoke again.

"I want Cali."

"They don't have names." She glared at the man's response.

"Yes, yes all that very interesting product and producer lingo that I'm not going to pay attention to. How much is he?"