Quote from: "Rhi-Rhi"THAT'S 'CAUSE YOU'RE OUR PIMP DADDY.  :heart:

Damn skippy I am. I'll even do the pimp strut xD

Anonymous

Sooooo.

Rina's the tallest....

And I'm quite the shortshit. T_T

Anonymous

Oh haha.

I am . . . 5'8'' possibly 5'9''. I don't really know. My measury thingy is dead.

Anonymous

Damn you Rina and your one inchness! *pats Draco* You're making Draco feel tiiiiiny. Px

Dris: Use CPR on it. |: Do eet nao!

Anonymous

Crono: Uhh, No i mean, I fail at remember what to put. Do eet nao??? HUH?

And Midgitness is considered 4'7'' I thought. Because my sister isn't considered by a midget says her doctor, and she is 4'10''

Anonymous

It's 4'9 when you're a full grown adult!

Edit: |: SWEET HEAVEN I'M ANOTHER INCH TALLER FROM BEING A MIDGET. YES! ( it turns out it's likely 4'9" 4'9-4'10". Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Anonymous

I'm 5'4", but I wear high heels often and scamper around on my toes like a little faerie princess when I wear flat shoes so people always think I'm taller.

Anonymous

I believe I'm 5'6'' ish 5'7''. Draco this just makes me want to cuddle you like massively. xD

Anonymous

Also, I just found out I am like 6'2" *sigh* Stupid getting measured

shinigamikitsune

I'm right between 6'0 and 6'1.... I could really care less about being more exact then that.

Anonymous

i am 5'6" i believe ^^ nice average height for a girl...and i am done growing so i am pefectly happy where i am

Anonymous

I'm a tall girl. I've been around 5' 11", 6' since I was 13.

Definitely flats all the way, especially now that Barratts has started selling size nines...

Anonymous

Fuck flats |: I wear heels/lifts whenever I don't have to walk far. I already tower all over people, so what's a few more inches xD And I've found I get less stares when I have heels on.

Anonymous

It's because they think the heels give you a foot and a half of height. |:

Anonymous

Quote from: "ZombieCzarina"Fuck flats |: I wear heels/lifts whenever I don't have to walk far. I already tower all over people, so what's a few more inches xD And I've found I get less stares when I have heels on.

I can't run in heels XD

Running was often necessary in high school, just to get to classes on time... two building, 5 mins between classes, not good.

Anonymous

You learn xD I'm not great in them, but I've found I can do this painfully girlish sprint in them when need be

Goldie

Quote from: "ZombieCzarina"): I'm 6'1" which makes me an un-cute giant female. And....am I the tallest SotEr?

xDD If it makes you feel any better, one of my close friends is 6'3"....she is 6'3"  hehehehe...and I'm 5'1" taking pictures together is always fun, usually ends with her squatting down.

AND! My sister's husband is 6'5" and she's 5'3" xD The tall/short combination is definitely adorable ^_^

And I loooooove wearing heels xDDDD I just got the cutest pair of shoes ever. My friend calls them "stripper shoes" >_> *cough* <_< but I wear them with pants! They're those shiny-leather (fake leather, yaaay payless!) shoes that go up to your ankle and lace up in the front...like guy shoes but heals? If that makes sense? lol....

Anonymous

Haha! I beats Rina!! I'm 6'3 and only 16 although it might be due to my Greek heritage. They are tall! But yeah, I'm officially the tallest SotE'r... Hugs for everyone! If they can reach that high.... Haha no I'm playing. I Luvs short people!

Anonymous

Darn you tall people. *shakes fist*