Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crafting Yeah!! (give me items!!)

Started by Tally, January 13, 2014, 10:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SethYuikora

ITEM NAME:
Living Carving

WHAT'S IT DO?:
Used to craft objects with small traces of life energy (sort of a gateway object that opens possibility to craft "Living Trinkets" or "Living Staves" or something to that effect)

MATERIALS:
You need to collect some living wood, of course.  1 Living Branch and some other arbitrary item like Topaz can make 4 Living Carvings maybe?

WHERE MATERIALS? :
Perhaps wood-based monsters or Fae can drop them in battle, or have the player able to chop wood with a possibility of encountering some none-too-happy Ents in the process?

REFERENCE:
Literally just thinking it up on the spot.

NOTES:
Once you get the Living Carvings you can use them as crafting materials for better stuff, maybe you can add them to items like socketables or use them as consumables for a buff that regenerates HP over time.  (The latter would probably be for the best, as I know how limiting RPG Maker can be).

Scyrus42

ITEM NAME:
Archon Sword-steel

WHAT'S IT DO?:
a weapon crafting material, late game armor/weapons, very strong, but very hard to make.would need an experienced smith or a magical artificer to make it

MATERIALS:
Adamantine ore, Mithril ore, silver ore, iron ore

WHERE MATERIALS? :
most likely in a mine/cave, but would possibly be available in certain shops

REFERENCE:
it has not yet been mentioned

NOTES:
this would only be super end game level equipment, like Daedric gear in skyrim, best of the best, but very difficult to obtain.

Tags: