Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

[M]The Devil made me do it

Started by Marjorie, January 02, 2019, 09:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marjorie

TRIGGER WARNING: Sexual abuse.

...220 years ago, the day after marrying Beth, in a dream...

Arnel had married yesterday. He was pious, and pure - as much as was possible. He had wondering thoughts, sometimes, but he'd never touched another woman, never seen one undressed until his wedding night last night. It had been... awkward, and he wasn't quite sure if Beth had even enjoyed it at all. It was a far cry from the dreams of Lillith he'd had in the past. He wasn't even sure which version of sex was correct, or if the reality of last night could somehow turn into something more enjoyable for the both of them with time, patience, practice.

At least now he could work on his long awaited goal of starting a family. He had always wanted children. A lot of them, and Beth seemed as eager to have a home full of children bouncing around her as he did. He smiled softly, and brushed his fingers against his wife's side where she lay on her side, facing away from him.

She turned, and smiled at him. "Arnel, are you still awake?" Her smile was sweet as ever, but the voice was wrong. It gave him a start, and then there was that sexy smirk - and in the blink of an eye it was Lillith he was looking at, lying in his bed beside him, wearing nothing at all. He couldn't resist her, not here in his dreams, never had been able to - didn't wan't to, wouldn't. In real life he'd never even fancied the idea of even touching her when she tried to tempt him, but in his dreams he couldn't resist at all.

He was already reaching for her. His fingers caressing her warm skin. He slid closer to her on the bed, pressed a knee between her legs, so he could get closer to her still, pressed his lips to her lips, and slid is tongue past them, longing to taste her.

Ekjin save him. He wanted her so much. He didn't deserve Beth, he didn't deserve Ekjin's mercy or his love... he certainly didn't deserve His redemption.

Incandesa

Needless to say, Lillith was not happy about Arnel's marriage, though she took some comfort in the fact that evidently, Arnel's sex life with Beth wasn't nearly on the level as the sex he had with her. And Lillith fully intended to remind him of that tonight.

As she slipped into his dream, she took the form of his wife. "Arnel, are you still awake?" she asked before changing into herself and giving a sexy smile. Like clockwork, he made his way over to touch her, kiss her, and she welcomed him into her embrace. She gave a cruel chuckle. "Admit it, you missed me," she said as she trailed kisses on his face. No matter home much control he had in the waking world, dreams were her territory, and here he could never deny her.

Her fingers trailed, messaging his back, feeling his wings, tangling in his hair. They had been at this long enough for her to know the things he liked, and this was only the beginning. She planned to make him beg tonight, beg to give him release, beg to feel her warmth. Oh yes, she would make him regret the day he chose a country bumpkin virgin over her.

Marjorie

Even in his dreams, he resisted admitting it - even though they both knew. When he closed his eyes he didn't just miss her, he longed for her like a physical need, like air to breath, like a drug. She was like a drug. One taste, one touch, it was all that it had taken, and he hadn't ever been able to resist after that first initial struggle, after that first initial loss of control. She knew already, and she knew how ashamed of it he was --- why did she want to make him face that shame first, by making him say it?

Arnel arched into his touch - the dreams were so vivid - except for the bizarre parts - he couldn't tell waking from dreaming until he was really awake, and even then, sometimes he questioned if it had been real or not. Maybe she would forget the question if he distracted her, let him loose himself in the pleasure. He kissed her cheek, laved his tongue along the underside of her jaw, peppered little kisses across her collar bone and then brought his mouth to her breast and traced a circle around her nipple with his tongue before flicking it across the taught little bud.

He was going to go to Hell, and he deserved it. He knew. Some part of him knew, as he lie here in this dream taking his pleasure from the demon, that his wife was lying in his bed beside him, asleep, sure he was pious and faithful to her. Why didn't she just kill him. It would be kinder to them both.

Incandesa

Lillith gave a little whimper when he took her nipple into his mouth. It was a weakness of hers and she loved it. "You-you know, it it you suck too hard, Love, the milk will start leaking out", she warned. "Don't you want to save that for our babies?" Even if he didn't admit it with his words, his actions were clear. It was rather cute. Her legs wrapped around his and she dragged her fingers slowly down his back. She had him trapped.

"My Love, you seem so eager for a demon," she whispered, as she slowly began to touch his cock. "Tell me, what exactly do you plan to do to me? We can't go on until you say it..." Oh yes, she knew the shame he was in, but there was just that extra amount of satisfaction of him annoying he wanted her than his own wife.

Marjorie

He didn't stop, even with the dirty though of drinking her mother's milk from her breast. He continued to suckle and lap at her nipple with his mouth and tongue. If he stopped she'd make him say it. He was fucking worthless, and so ashamed of his actions, his thoughts, his desires. Why did he have to be tortured like this? Wasn't he so good in his waking life? So well behaved? Absolutely devote. Absolutely devoted to his wife, to his god, to his temple, to his brotherhood. Did it matter though, no, apparently not, not in the face of his shame thoughts and dirty desires - it didn't matter, apparently, that he denied himself them.

Babies. They couldn't have babies. He was a married man. The thought of her getting pregnant though, the though of pounding his seed into her and making her have his child, it was nearly as erotic at her touch.

He groaned, her nipple still in his mouth, when she touched his manhood. Beth hadn't touched him like that. She'd seemed almost... afraid of his cock after he'd gotten his pants off last night, and it had taken coaxing and reassurance that he would only ever be gentle with her to get her to let him help her out of her dress.

He arched his hips, trying to gain some friction against her fingers. "Please," he said, his shame deepening, but couldn't help but beg. He looked at her desperately -- shame and pain every bit as much as the pleasure very evident in his expression. "Please don't make me." She knew, she knew what he wanted - even if he didn't do or say anything - as he had in one of these dreams, just laid there, she had done everything to him, and exactly what he'd wanted... and he, he hadn't stopped her.

Incandesa

Lillith moaned as she felt a bit of milk leave her breast, just as she had predicted. She withdrew her hands from his manhood and found purchase in his wings. She pulled them closer to her. Oh yes, she loved how he begged in his shame, how easily a strong man like him fell to her. And today over any other, she was determined to see him give in before he was allowed the full pleasure he knew she could give him. One of her hands cupped his chin and made him look at her. "Oh, but my Love," she cooed, adding a bit of her charm speak, "how am I supposed to please you if I don't know what you want?"

Then, she began to withdraw from under him, detangling herself him and moving to sit up so that his head was in her lap. "The last thing I would want would be to displease you..." Her fingers stroked his hair, as her tail traced the small of his back. "Come now, my Love, you are free to take whatever you wish. With a word, I am yours." Of course, there was always the option of him giving in and simply taking her as he wished, which was even more appealing than watching him beg. But for a man such as Arnel, simply giving in to his desires without a word would never happen. No, for his will to be broken, he needed to say the words out loud. With a cruel smile, she said, "All you need do is ask..."

Marjorie

She knew. She always did, she could read his fucking mind in his dreams. She was just being cruel, and still... he wanted her desperately. That was the worst part. It would be different if he was an unwilling participant, if she forced herself on him, but he wanted her and that made it so much worst.

Arnel sat up and looked at her. He ran his fingers along his own cock and grit his teeth to hold back the indecent sounds trying to come out of him. He always wanted dirty things - not just regular sex, and he knew... she wold give it to him. Though, in the grand scheme of things what he thought as severely deviant probably was tame compared to her experience. She'd let him fuck her on the kitchen table, or with something other than his cock, she haply do whatever he wished.

He turned halfway in the bed, so his feet it the floor as he sat, and stroked himself again, slowly. "I want you here," he said, pointing to the spot on the ground between his knees. At least this way she couldn't speak to him, he didn't have to look her in the face. He'd never had his cock sucked before, hell he'd never even had sex until the night before - his dreams of Lillith not withstanding. It had occurred to him before that the demon would do it gladly, but he'd been to embarrassed to suggest it, even though she had teased him about it in the real world not very long ago. 

He glanced back at her over his shoulder and, to his horror, for the briefest moment he thought he saw his wife there, laying in the bed behind Lillith. But the image was gone by the time he blinked in shock. He looked away, unable to look her in the face while he told her what he wanted.

"On your knees. I want you to take me in your mouth, and when I'm done with your mouth I want to bend you over the bed and fuck you until I can't come anymore."[/b] Then he wanted her to leave, and never come back. He didn't say that part though - because while it was true, it was also a lie. He hated himself for it.

Incandesa

Just before Lillith got down on her knees in front of him, she cupped his face in her hands and touched their foreheads together, making sure they had eye contact. "Watch me," she commanded. Then she went down to his hard cock. She enveloped it with her warm breasts and began to slowly lick the top, gradually working her breasts up and down. As time went on, she took him in deeper until her breasts were no longer needed and she wa taking him deep into her throat. A mixture of a slow and fast rhythm, one of her hands snaked down to her moist womanhood as she played with herself. Delicious moans made her throat vibrate around his cock and her remaining hand gripped his thigh.

When she felt he was near his climax, she pulled off with an audible pop, and her tail came to wrap around his manhood tightly, keeping him in check. Lillith leaned forward, placing her hands against his chest before kissing him, giving him a taste of himself. When she broke the kiss, she snaked around, gently nibbling at his ear. "So, are you ready to make me pregnant?" she whispered. Of course, Arnel would never be able to actually impregnate her through a dream without a few extra items involved, but in a dream she could always show him what that would look like.

Marjorie

Arnel couldn't have not watched even if he wanted to. He couldn't look away. He enjoyed e every moment of it, and the sounds that she pulled out of him were lewed, but he couldn't help it. H e didn't just sit there and let her pleasure him either, he actively participated, though it took a little bit before her was far gone enough to. He twisted his fingers in her hair, touched her face, fondled her breasts. He resisted when she started to pull off of him, nearly pushing her back down onto his cock.   

But her words gave him pause.

"I can't," he whispered. A small corner of his brain resisted. "I'm married now, we can't." He scooted away, what little he could, with her tail holding his dick in a tight grasp.

Incandesa

Lillith gave a low chuckle and took his lips in a deep kiss, her tongue viciously attacking his mouth. Her arms snaked around his neck, she climbed up onto his lap, and let herself slowly sink onto his shaft. "Come now," she said. "I am simply doing what you want me to do..." She pushed up on his shoulders, lifting herself up a bit, before letting her bodyweight pull her back down. "So just take the opportunity to relax, My Love. Enjoy yourself. See just how far you can go. I'll make your every wish come true," she sighed. Lillith pulled him in for another kiss as she raised herself up and slammed onto him again.

Marjorie

He resisted, pulled back from the kiss, though he couldn't get far with her in his lap, holding onto him. She forced her tongue past his lips anyway and he could taste himself on her. He had raised his hands up to push her off him until she sank down on him.

He gasped as her warm, wet, tight heat enveloped him. He tried to push her off him again, but somehow her grip on him was stronger than his ability to fight back. "Please," he was begging, crying, "you can't, we can't -- you have to stop." He flapped his wings to give his shove some extra power and yet, still, somehow he was unable to physically release himself from her grip.

When she slammed down on him again he groaned, despite the fact that his hands were still pressing against her, trying to push her off. His body enjoyed every touch and kiss and slide of skin, but his mind reeled. He felt ill. He couldn't, he didn't want to betray Beth like this. "Just end me when you're done," he whispered, defeated, and stopped resisting, though he didn't participate either, he couldn't help the natural response of his body to the pleasurable stimulus. "Death would be a kindness, compared to this."

She continued to have her way with him, and every gasp and moan and involuntary lift of his hips she pulled out of him caused him to die a little inside. Eventually he climaxed spilling his seed inside of her.

Incandesa

As they continued, Lillith looked into Arnel's face and felt a pang in her chest- the same one she felt every time they came to this point, though tonight it seemed even more so. Even a slight twinge of guilt soured the experience, even when so much power and pleasure was involved. She didn't understand it. This never happened with other men she had been with. Sure they would resist her a little at first, but really all she needed to do was to give them what they desired, and they would be happy and content each night she came. And Lillith knew she was the one Arnel desired, not that cow he had married; she could see it in his heart. So why couldn't he let things go even in his dreams? To just relax and enjoy the time he would never allow himself to have with her in the waking world. Honestly, he was the most frustrating man she had even met. She would've left him long ago if he wasn't so damn handsome.

She gave a sensual gasp as she felt his climax and she followed soon after, her heat clutching at his cock squeezing every drop from him. It felt wonderful, though the pang of guilt did not leave her. The temptress took a moment to enjoy the afterglow. Her body glistened with sweat, and she could feel his seed leak out ever so slightly. Part of her wished this wasn't a dream, that this was more than what it was, but sadly it was what it was and no more.

Slowly, she stood, tilted Arnel's chin up to her and asked coyly, "Same time tomorrow night?" Then she ended the dream and came back to Arnel and Beth's bedroom. She grit her teeth as she glared at the cow Arnel was now calling his wife. Anger and envy boiled up inside of her. Lillith plunged an invisible hand into the poor woman's body and ruthlessly grabbed her womb, twisting it with a delightful squish, it fell it pieces in her fingers. There was no pain involved, but there would never be a babe conceived in that womb. The demoness had ensured the curse had fully destroyed that possibility. Spitting on the cow one last time, Lillith left for the night.

Marjorie

WHY ME? He wanted to scream or slam his fists against her, but he hadn't the strength to do so. "Why are you never satisfied with how broken you leave me?" he whispered at her retreating form.

Arnel woke with a start in a cold sweat. Lilith was nowhere to be seen, he was still in his bed, as he had been when he laid down, as he had been in his dream. He felt sticky and damp with sweat. He felt ill. He was also achingly hard and in need of physical relief - his nightmares never actually got him off in the real world, just left him wanting for something he'd never allow himself to have.

Beth stirred in her sleep, turned over and blinked at him a few times before her eyes focused properly on him.

"Are you... alright?" She asked quietly.

Arnel shook his head noncommittally. "It was just a bad dream," he said in what he hoped was a reassuring tone of voice.

Beth scooted a little closer to him and touched his face. He never had been a convincing lair, he was much better with the truth. She kissed him gently and he closed his eyes. Gods damn him, he did not deserve her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, and tried to settle back into sleep, using her presence like an anchor to the real world.