Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Journal Of Ignis Snow's Travels

Started by TheHopeseeker, February 02, 2017, 12:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHopeseeker

-Day One

God, its, its been a while since I've written one of these, years actually. My last entry was, what, three years ago? Yea, that sounds right. My memory journals. Luna's probably burned them by now. Or not, never can tell with her.

It's been two weeks since I left Adela. The going's been rough, but I've made it through the worst. I hope. I knew when I set out that this was what I wanted to do, but being on the road, seeing the world...It's more than I could have ever hoped for. The sights, the sounds, the people outside of Ketra. It's amazing. I wish I could write to Luna about it, but until I reach the border, I doubt I'll be able to send anything.

I'm staying in a small town about two days from the border now, a small family offered to shelter me when I arrived last night in the storm. A mother and her two children, I don't know what happened to the father, but it isn't my place to ask. They are some of the friendliest people I've ever met. The son is a handful, to say the least, and I have my suspicions that he may attempt to follow me when I leave, enthralled as he is with the tales I have to tell of my journey so far. I'll leave in the early dawn, I suppose. It seems somewhat underhanded, to the children, but I'll let the mother know and give her my thanks before I go.

They're calling for me now, so I guess I'll end this entry here.

The date is the fourteenth of March.

Tags: