Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Settlements and their respective ages?

Started by Xphy, December 21, 2009, 03:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xphy

So yeah I was just wondering approximately how long each of the settlements in SotE have been in existence? I'm particularly interested in the three major kingdoms, though the ages of the smaller villages would also be very helpful as well. I already looked through the information on each of them and I don't recall ever coming across any information on their ages.

Anonymous

Niahi woods is ancient and Serendipity has had 4 kings/queens yet holds no defined royal lineage that i know of.

cba to bury too deep here x3 Thanatos for example has existed for some time but is considered relaitvly new so 3-4 generations there ?

Tally

I totally missed this thread, sorry. x3

Essyrn reigns as the oldest permanent settlement. Serendipity is the oldest of the Three Kingdoms. Connlaoth comes in second and Adela would be third. La'maari and Zantaric are the youngest of the settlements.

Some settlements in Yoreiq are quite old, dating back to about the time the first settlers began populating what would become Serendipity.

People (humans and otherwise) have inhabited the Niahi Woods and Kishahn Jungle longer than any other region, but there are no permanent settlements in those places. That is, you'd mostly find small villages and communities that form, last for as long as they can, then break up and move on.

Aaaaand Thanatos I don't know about. x3