Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Good....morning? (Rhi-Rhi of the McRhi clan)

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2010, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Oh? Well, then, I guess we best get you outta the tub, hmm?" Delith asked, then filled the pitcher and poured it over Sariel's head--carefully, though, so as not to rinse soap into his eyes. She did it once more to be sure all the soap was out (or out enough; he could get a proper bath later when he was sober enough to do it himself) then moved off the large towel she'd been kneeling on, unfolded it, and held it open.

"Now get out. You're done for now. Let's get you outta the tub and into bed and outta my way where you belong."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Sariel wished he wasn't so hung over. Frantically doing math in his head was really hard while it throbbed. But it was helping kill the erection, which was good enough for him. He didn't feel comfortable with the fact Delith managed to give him one, let along having to explain it. It was just some fluke, random bodily response. That was all.

"Uh. Bed. That is the first wonderful thing you have said to me!" Hauling himself up, Sariel was relieved to see his wasn't going to embarrass himself. He stepped out of the water and into the towel, drying himself off, "You do have a heart in that massive chest of yours."

Rhindeer

"Yeah, it's the first wonderful thing I've heard myself say today," Delith agreed with a long-suffering sigh, though she quirked an eyebrow at his 'massive chest' comment. Yes, he must really, really be wasted; he'd been kind of...uncomfortably invading her space and making strange, inappropriate comments all morning, and he'd decided to pick now to notice that she had a chest? She flushed a little and checked to make sure she wasn't spilling out, then scowled at him.

"Don't get too cocky, boy; I'm sending you off for entirely selfish reasons, I assure you. I like you best when you're sleeping!" she said. "Get you outta my hair and maybe get a few moments of peace. Now stop dawdling and hurry up or do you need me to dry and powder you, too?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Oh haha. Hag." Sariel stuck his tongue out at Delith, drying himself off, "I can handle this part." Gods but his head throbbed. He just wanted to sleep. And he didn't really know what was going on with Delith today.

She had been uncomfortably pretty earlier and Sariel never liked when he was reminded that Delith was a woman. It was just creepy. Giving a slight shudder, he pulled on his robe, then continued to towel off his long hair, "Don't let me sleep through dinner. Now...eat souls or ruin fun or whatever it is you do."

Wincing slightly at the light as he left the bathroom, Sariel shuffled his way up the stairs and to his bedroom. He just wanted to sink into bed and catch back up on his sleep. Damn woman couldn't even be gentle with him when he was hungover.

Rhindeer

"Ass!" Delith growled under her breath, then gave an irritated huff and stomped out of the room. Even with him out of the way, there were still chores to be done and cleaning to complete, but at least now she could work in peace.

[thread complete! 8D]