Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Om nom nom doodles

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2010, 10:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm so very nervous to post my doodles. xD Because I fail so hard at drawing. But, I like to draw...And draw the characters here. My current obsession for doodling is Livius 83

I'm still attempting to get him looking right... More than likely it'll change as I work on his design more. xD

Also, I'm open to crits. <3

Anonymous

I hope you realise that by saying you suck you're just insulting everyone else here. ;~;

I like the look of horror in the upper top corner. XD it's... very expressive.

Anonymous

I love the expressions! They are so awesome! *fangirls everywhere* I wish I could draw like that :heart:

Lion

These are beautiful.  I hope you take what is said here very seriously! XD  Cuz you're awesome.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

That wasn't what I meant, Draco. xD I have...No confidence.

Thank you for the comments! I adore drawing exaggerated expressions. xD Even with slight realism. But I have a long way to go to be awesome...But thanks anyways. 83

New characterrrr! In the making, at least. Still working on this guy's design...Hence why he is currently wearing a gray blob for clothing. His name is Valerian Boscht(High five to anyone who laughs at the name... xD), a "half-demon" more or less.

Anonymous

omg xD HE IS ADORABLE AND I WANT TO HUG HIM!

Anonymous

New character sketchy sketch sketch to show I am alive! x3

Anonymous

oh my god o.o SHE IS ADORABLE! STOP MAKING SUCH ADORABLE THINGS! I /love/ her face. And freckles! Eeeee!

Anonymous

Thanks Rina! x3 And uh...Sorry for making adorable things?

I'm surprisingly happy with how this turned out...PURPLE BOOTS. Also, photobucket is a jerk and likes to resize things, so you can't really see any of the detail :I

So here's a close up of his faceeeee. Pretty boy. |:

Annnndddd this may seem like a bit of a weird question, but would any one like me to draw their character(s) for them? I used to do it a lot on other RPs that I was a part of, haven't done it in ages...So I rather miss it. I won't do anything 18+ though. :I so don't bother asking that. Anything else though... xD

Anonymous

Ah, you're so good at drawing!!!

And, can you draw my character Shadow? X3 if you want.

Anonymous

PURPLE BOOTS 8D He and Coventry need to hang out xD I gave Rhi a Christmas picture of Coventry with purple pants xDD

He looks so awesome! *flails!* You are so good! I would probably piss myself with joy if you drew one of my characters. I would offer to do an art trade, but I feel guilty when the person is way better then I am xD "8D Here! I make this good!" "....That's...lovely. It's the thought that counts."

Anonymous

I hope I did Shadow some justice D8 But I bet I got everything wrong. >_<  Tell me where I did so I can draw her better! First time is always the worst. xD

@Rina
Ohoho...Purple pants you say..

Honestly, I was already thinking of asking you if I could draw one of your characters, since I like a lot of them. I would love to do an art trade with you if you wanted to! *Unworthy of super praising comments* D:

Anonymous

O: OMG! That would be so awesome! It would be my first art trade! Well, I did my half for Rhi for Christmas, but she still hasn't given me mine xD So this would be my first actual one!

I would be all over that like white on rice! I'm better with girls, then boys, just to warn you xD My boys looks like girls. Who would you like me to draw? You can draw who ever you feel like xD I can pick if you need me too, but I would be jazzed over anyone

Anonymous

Art trade it is then? x3 You can draw whomever too, though Leilani is my only girl right now. I'm the opposite, I'm much better at drawing the dudes(in my opinion!) than the gals. xD

Hmm, picking a character to draw is going to be difficult, but it shall be done! (So many choices D8)

Anonymous

Guys are hard D8 They are shaped funny and aren't all curvy and have...thick necks and stuff xD I can try drawing a guy if you are okay with them looking rather girlish xD

Anonymous

Haha xD I'm totally okay with one of my guys looking girlish if you want to draw one of them that is! It took me a long time to figure out how to make dudes not horridly girly...So no qualms. :3

Anonymous

holy snapskie O.O i like the dude in the boots *is diggin' the boots*

As for drawing characters, i would be down for doing an art trade if you want ^^
though feel free to say no

Anonymous

I'll see what I can do 8D Though, I have such a weakness for pudgy girls xD

Anonymous

@TebbyDare:
Thank you! 8D
And I'm totally up for an art trade! They're fun. x3

@Rina:
Ohh, I'm excited to see what you come up with. xD

Blarghhh, a sketch of Shadow! I'm not satisfied with the portrait I did of her. )8 I should have done warm up sketches to get a feel for her character buttttt, I didn't. Stupid, stupid thing to do. Anyways! A lot of the time I like my sketches more than a finished product...But I do believe I just made her look like a ninja. Sorry! Dx

Anonymous

yay! art trade! Who would you like me to draw? *anxious kitty*