Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Om nom nom doodles

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2010, 10:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anyone you feel like drawing. :3 Who do you want me to draw?

Here's a silly little rough thing, an idea that I couldn't get out of my head until I drew it. xD

Identity Crisis! - Comic(Staring Leilani)

Anonymous

Ahahaha xD That is adorable xD I love her face when she's staring at the spotted egg xD

Anonymous

She's probably thinking "How am I supposed to carry this? :I" xD

Anyways! 8D It was a toss between Ra'rin and Mikhail, but in the end I chose Mikhail because...I really like his concept. xD

I hope I did him some justice and didn't butcher him. D8 I wasn't sure what colour his clothing was...

Anonymous

|8 I adore the way you colour things. Looks all painting-ie. And the shading. <3 you're gooood.

( I also like the chickow )

Anonymous

<3 I love your style x3

You did a good job on Shadow x3 She looks awesome as a ninja! I wish I could draw you something T.T

Anonymous

hmm...if you want a challenge, you can draw Bella or Halott. But it doesn't matter to me ^^

Btw, you have major talent..crazy amounts of skill with coloring and whatnot.

Anonymous

*jaw drops*

Oh

My

God.

I-I-I....there are not enough words to express my sheer fangirlish glee over that amazing picture! You got him perfect! Way better then I ever managed too o.o

I've got a super busy week, but I should have you something either this weekend, or early next week at the worst. Monday I know I have some time to draw for sure ^__^

*stares at picture more*

Anonymous

|: You drawings are made of awesomesause.

...I can't stop staring at Mikhail's eye. o.o It's watching meeeee. Telling me it wants my soulllll.

Good thing I don't have one anymore. 8D

Also, could I bother you for a drawing for a character of mine? x3 Which one is completely up to you and I'd understand if you said no. [/nod] I feel bad for asking because I can't offer any drawings in return. ;.; I can't even draw stick figures very well. T_T

Anonymous

Silly Crono. Mikhail doesn't want your soul. He wants your blood 8D

Anonymous

*Swallowed up by so many awesome comments* D8 *Makes habit of replying to everyone xD*

@Dracy,
Actually the reason why it's probably painting-ie is because I use Painter 11 for all my stuffs(well, the first sketches I posted were actually done with Open Canvas but other than that...) xD And the brushes I normally use are the pencils and oil pastels...Too afraid to try the others. There's so many. D8

Chickow...That is an awesome name. xD

@feartakyuubi,
Hurraaayyyy, I'm glad you like it 8D Even though Shadow looks like a ninja...And don't worry about drawing me something! It's great practice drawing other people's characters, and gives me a break from my own when they don't cooperate. :3

@TebbyDare,
Ohhh, a tough decision. D8 I may not be able to finish my part of the art trade until this weekend, I have work to contend with. xD; And thank you for the comment. You're too nice!

@Rina,
8D Yippee! And here I was sure I butchered poor Mikhail...

Oh, don't worry about taking a bit. I'm super patient, and I totally understand about being busy. xD

@Crono,
It's not a bother, of course I'll draw something for you. 8D And don't feel bad. xD Good practice is what I get in return!

Anonymous

Pffft. What? No |: He's now the background on my desktop. Because it is that fucking amazing.

Anonymous

Wait wut D8

Forgive me if I butchered your characters D: Fiddling a bit with colouring styles.

Bella Sophia for Tebby:

Annnnd Ranar for Crono:

Anonymous

*jaw drops* omg...O.O

She looks amazing! The hair, the expression, the clothes, the shading...it's incredible! Thank you soo much! ^^

Anonymous

Hurray 8D Glad you like it...Even though it was an experiment...Sorry about that.

Here's some Quinn!

He totally stole that fish from a bear. xD The idea actually came from a conversation Ad-Vitam and I had...About him and Leilani being stuck out in the wilderness, for some reason. Quinn's strategy? RUN REALLY REALLY FAST.

Anonymous

Quinn! xDDD Nathanial is in a thread with Quinn, trying to keep up with how fast that boy talks xD

Anonymous

But I like my blood where it is. D8 It keeps me from being all messy everywhere.

I <3 Ranar's expression. xD It looks like he's thinking "I am very disappoint." And he looks so eeeeevil. x3 It's awesome.

Anonymous

8D

Glad you like it Crono!

>_> I've been re-designing Arkeemi. Looking back, I don't really like his initial concepts sooooo...
Bust time 8D More or less the hairstyle I want to keep, gave him some markings. Though he has no clothing design yet...Getting there. xD

Anonymous

owo your drawings are so.. so pretty ~! I really like your colouring, it's so flowy~

If you have the time, would you draw a character of mine? feel free to say no, though, it's up to you!

Fade's pretty simple ovo, andIlovehimsomuch, but only if you want tooo! X3

Anonymous

Oooooh Purdy!

I have the pencil done for my half of the art trade >__>;; That might be all you get because I am too scared to ink it. I always mess up when I ink >____<

Anonymous

@Lady
Aww, thank you 8D

And sure, I'll draw one of your characters! x3

@Rina
xD I don't mind if it's in pencil. I kill my sketches when I ink them too on paper, which is why I mostly draw digital. >_> Undo button FTW.

Even though I have Walerian's profile to write(or semi-write...Whatever I feel like. xD), here's another character design! Sort of!

I draw too many busts :I But anyways, this guy's name is "Mouse" and he's an old geezer. And such. xD