Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Om nom nom doodles

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2010, 10:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Busts are easier <_< they don't have legggs.

It's shineh =D  I envy the shoulders.

Anonymous

I can't do busts xD I seem to fail at them. And I like drawing hips!

I shall try and scan the sketch tonight. I have lots I need to scan, I'm just lacy >__>

Also, I <3 your new dude 8D He's sexy (Don't tell Rhi I said that. She'll take my gay card away again)

Anonymous

@Dracy,
Yeah, they are much easier... xD Unfortunately it means my full-body work suffers. >_<

@Rina,
There's no rush. 8D

Haha...You may be the only one who thinks that of Mouse. xD And my lips are sealed.

For Lady!

Anonymous

That's fine, more Mouse for me then 8DDD

School has decided to kick my ass this weekend, but I'm gonna try and catch up with posts Monday >_< And hopefully scan stuff too

Anonymous

D'aw, Fade looks so cute! I love the way you colour hair, it looks silky and ohhh <3

Thank you, hun! He looks great XD :heart:

Anonymous

*cough*

<__<

>___>

I know I am a terrible whore and haven't even scanned your picture yet...buuuuut....um...would you be willing to draw another one of my characters?

Pretty please with sugar, love and fangirling 8DDD

Anonymous

@Lady:
Horray! Glay you like it! x3 I followed the description more than the picture you have up for him, hope that was okay >_>

@Rina:
xDDD

Of course you can ask for another drawing, it's all great practice for me 8D Drawing other people's characters has always been a weakness I want to remedy. >_> So who do you want me to draw?

And you guys can always ask for specifics, whether it just be a bust, full-body, what pose, expression, etc. xD Otherwise...I'll just wing it.

Anonymous

8DDD Will you draw Sebastian? I haven't been able to draw a good picture of him xD

And I don't really care what kinnda picture you want, doesn't matter to me. If you can do an impressive hat, sweet, though hats are the devil so I wont be crushed if you don't wanna do one xD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Loosh"Annnndddd this may seem like a bit of a weird question, but would any one like me to draw their character(s) for them? I used to do it a lot on other RPs that I was a part of, haven't done it in ages...So I rather miss it. I won't do anything 18+ though. :I so don't bother asking that. Anything else though... xD

Are you still doing this? 'cuz your drawings are teh epic... I'd like to see my Mockingbird drawn by someone other than me.

Anonymous

@Rina:
Sure! 8D

I love drawing hats. xD Even though they are a complete pain in the butt to draw. But Sebastian shall have one. :3

@Kazeko:
Yesssss, I am. xD I'll probably always do it, it keeps me from being lazy about drawing. b:

Ohhh, okay 8D I'll try to draw him.

Anonymous

O: Can I bug you for another drawing? :O

If yes to previous question, would you draw either Johnny and his guardian Meri or Crono is an action pose? :3

I don't have an easy-to-reach description of Meri, so here's one! 8D She's a blue, short haired human with a kind look about her. She wears a full-length coat with gloves. All clothes are colored black.

x3

Anonymous

Indeed you can, Crono! 8D

Hmmm, another tough decision. D8 I need practice with drawing more than one person in a drawing, then again...I adore doing action poses. xD They're my strength, actually. Hmmmmmm, I'll choose eventually. :B

Anonymous

OMG 8D Then can you make Sebastian's hat /epic/ and as he is a wanna be hero, you can totally action pose the crap out of him xD Or not, totally up to you

Anonymous

Hello! I was wondering if you'd be willing to draw my character from RotE for me. The link to her profile is here: http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/f ... =85&t=3558

A full-body picture would be nice, but anything's cool!

Thanks!
Amica

P.S. I'm willing to write fic in exchange for the picture.