Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Misplaced Soul ((Prophecy))

Started by Anonymous, May 14, 2010, 07:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A man of fire in a place of water.....out of element, out of place somehow. But, to a young man by the name of Phoenix Tell, the change was strangely relaxing. Leaning on a rail and staring out at the sea, he thought to himself of what may lie out there beyond. What was in the sea. besides the fish and creatures of water? Was there islands unknown, was there civilizations left undiscovered? The sun was making its way downward, appearing to slide off into the sea, into the watery depths both mysterious and brilliant. The fiery glow of the sun reflected in his eyes as it did on the surface of the ocean, making them almost seem to glow. He felt the presence of others that had passed on. and it didn't seem to affect him. This time, when day and night were meeting together, was the time souls came out to see the setting sun that reminded them of how their life had ended so quickly, without a second chance. Phoenix sighed. What a day.

Anonymous

We have arrived at the Seaside Town of Cerenis, welcome!

The sound of the Captain's voice boomed in her head, as she awoke from her slumber. A few ship maids were already packing up her belongings and she let out a sigh, I hope I made the right decision coming here..., though I'm already starting to miss what I am familiar with. Her head shook and she slipped out of her night garments, then into her usual silver and gold silk dress; she'd probably stick out like a sore thumb in this, but it didn't really matter to her..., at the moment.

"Ladies, I would like you to drop off my personals to the nicest inn, or rather..., the only inn," she gave them a nod before rushing out of the room with a white, jeweled cloak wrapped around her body, because she wasn't quite sure if these people would accept her ears, wings, and tail; her face was human and not an issue. Feet were a little odd, at least the toes were, due to the feline nails - she didn't wear shoes, ever.

Prophecy hated water and when she caught sight of the port surrounded by water, she hissed and scrunched up her nose. Fantastic. I might drown before I get anywhere! Her emerald eyes narrowed as she shook her fist at the sea, as if saying I already won, so back off. A hmpf came out and she wandered down the wood bridge, passing Phoenix Tell, quite easily. If he could tell auras or feel her strange presence, it would surely alert him, of her arrival.

Anonymous

Phoenix was broken from his thoughts by a displeased sound and an aura which intrigued and perplexed him at the same time. It seemed foreign, something he hadn't encountered before. He turned his head a little to veiw the person to which this fascinating aura belonged to. A young woman, by the looks of it. He noted that she was most likely the woman who had made the sound at displeasure at something, but what? He glanced around. Perhaps the water? Perhaps the sun got in her eyes? No matter. He tilted his head slightly, wondering who she was. He figured she was new to the town. Phoenix thought to himself. He'd been here before, he knew the place well enough. Perhaps he could help her around. It would give him a chance to get to know her, subdue the burning curiosity in his mind.

He strode up beside her, saying in a quiet but somewhat friendly tone, "Excuse me, miss, but you seem to be new here.." He glanced at the sunset for a moment, and said, "I could show you around this town, if you would like." He flashed a little gentlemanly smile.