Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*shoves her shiny new character out into the world*

Started by Anonymous, June 14, 2010, 08:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

If anyone'd like to play with Caden, I'd like to put some RP miles on him. P: *waves around a poster with all of his merits* He's fine for just about anything. He'll travel, he'll stay put, whatever ya want! 8D He can be nice, but he's got a bit of a temper, and as long as you're fine with playing with a character whose profile is a bit empty at the moment, then he's good to go! xD Still working on him, but I think that playing him would help a bit with his character development. :3

So, anyone want? 8D *dangles eye candy*

Pm me or post hereeee! 83

/excessive use of smilies

Anonymous

Hey, I'd be glad to play with Caden he looks like fun, but my only character whose open at the moment is Ruki.  He's currently based in La'marri, but I can easily change that.

And excessive use of smilies is never wrong.  :3

If you check his profile out, and find him to your liking, get back to me somehow, I'd love to get him to stretch his wings, both literally and metaphorically.

Anonymous

Oooh, he doesn't like cats! 8D This could be fantastically fun! 83 I'd love to give them a go, yeah, and Caden can go just about anywhere, so La'marri's okay if that's what you'd like. (:

Glad that you share my mindset on smilies. :3

And to anyone else that might be interested in Caden, I don't have a one-thread-at-a-time policy for myself so I'm open to playing him in more than one situation. (:

Anonymous

I'd be happy to play with Caden, if you'd like it. Or any of your characters, mind - if they've a reason to be around Serendipity Castle.

Anonymous

Oooh, she sounds like she'd be fun! I think Caden would do just fine, but I'll pm you so we can work out the details. =)