Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

SotE Art Project

Started by Anonymous, June 24, 2010, 04:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Soooo, I want to do an art project of sorts. It will likely take me forever seeing as how I haven't drawn in two weeks and I still have to figure out how to work my tablet on my tiny desk or the floor. 8D But the thought's there and I do plan on finishing it someday. I'm even posting it here, which means I'll have to eventually.

I'm doing this here because I know there are enough characters to fill these spots. 83

Putting character images to tarot cards! 83  I've filled out the first ones that I find fitting, but if you see anything you'd like to add -- go for it! Remember, I will be drawing these images. If you don't like my art or plan on going 'this isn't good enough,' well, that's too bad, 'cause i'll just skip your card-character-whatever request. I know that seems harsh, but this is my project. 'It's not fast enough' or anything like that'll just get your thing booted.

So yes, patience is a virtue. 8D
If you want one of these I'll need a link to a picture or a description and the character ya-da ya-da. (not fan art, I will NOT draw a character designed by someone else unless you drew it yourself. Write out a description if you have one of these but still want a card P: )

Obviously the cards should reflect the character, but I won't check since your job. 8D
Some stuffs about the cards if you're interested. (:

Currently there is a 2 character cap so that people with massive character thingys ( like myself 8D ) can't fill out the whole list. If you have a character that fits the description of the card then feel free to suggest them even if you're at the 2 character limit. (:

Batons (Wands)
King of Batons - Fenway
* Queen of Batons - Taich
* Knight of Batons
* Valet of Batons - Talis Devyrn

* Ten Batons
* Nine Batons
* Eight Batons
* Seven Batons - Kitsune
* Six Batons
* Five Batons
* Four Batons
* Three Batons
* Two Batons
* Ace of Batons [/list]

Cups
King of Cups - Hysaeda Kel-iro
* Queen of Cups
* Knight of Cups - Rath
* Valet of Cups  - Yisa Odera Kingler

* Ten Cups
* Nine Cups
* Eight Cups - Johnny Tear
* Seven Cups - Keir
* Six Cups - Kiria
* Five Cups
* Four Cups
* Three Cups
* Two Cups
* Ace of Cups[/list]

Coins
King of Coins - Drakon Indermere
* Queen of Coins
* Knight of Coins - Nohx Ironheart
* Valet of Coins  - Tymah

* Ten Coins
* Nine Coins
* Eight Coins
* Seven Coins
* Six Coins - Alma Loralia d'Lucciola
* Five Coins
* Four Coins - Laima Amon
* Three Coins
* Two Coins
* Ace of Coins[/list]

Swords
King of Swords - Akkiel
* Queen of Swords - Tarlaka
* Knight of Swords - Murkadoch "Harvester" Marelric
* Valet of Swords

* Ten Swords
* Nine Swords
* Eight Swords - Nym'vyll Arken'rae
* Seven Swords
* Six Swords
* Five Swords - Xibalba
* Four Swords
* Three Swords - Joykerr
* Two Swords - Adalade
* Ace of Swords[/list]

I'm picking the last 21 Trump cards. (: -But- if you're really interested you can PM me suggestions. You'll have to look them up yourself. P: Be they your characters or someone elses, just make sure you have permission first from the other person if you suggest that!

A note: some will be super awesome and detailed, some will be super sketchy and normal. Depends on motivation, I suppose. This is free art! and since it's -technically- for me, maybe I'll finish it 8D since I'm selfish. And stuff. Anyone can submit a character but if you dissapear before I get around to your card the character will be removed and the card will be free again. If you have any questions, ask 'em!

The Back of the cards.

Anonymous

Iiii'm putting in a request! I don't have pictures, so we'll have to go with text--I'd really like to throw Nohx Ironheart to take the Knight of Coins!

aand, I'm nominating
Nym for the Eight of Swords!

Lion

Harvester O.O...for the Knight of Swords
And Hysaeda for King of Cups 8D

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Oh Draco! Since Rath and Caspian are essentially old characters of mine that I've warped into other roles with the same... personality and traits in general... I have lame artwork that I've done of them from a way long time ago. >>;

Could you do Rath as the Knight of Cups? And Caspian as... well, whatever you'd like? 83

Rath's past persona (he always keeps the same hair and face, though his eyes are silvery-grey now and his hair is blackkk. he wears the serendipity mageknight uniform, which i'd imagine is a navy blue thing with silver accents? and he's lanky, fangy, claw-y, anddd... very pale! yep!):
1, 2,

Caspian's past persona (he has the same hair and face, again, buuut he doesn't have that little fang in his hair anymore. xD he has dark green hair, tan skin, gold eyes, and he's always wet. for clothes, he is typically naked so i couldn't care less whether you put him in a dress or nothing at all. :p he's got the build of a swimmer, so not as skinny as Rath up there would be:

Xphy

Let's see here...

I'd like to suggest Kiria for six of cups, and... that's it for now.

Anonymous

Ooo! Drakon Indermere as King of Coins! Because he is the leader of Whitesands, and does have business sense! It works for him in my opinion.

And I've decided my second! Joykerr as the Three Swords! I think it fits him quite well!

Anonymous

Aww, awesome idea, Draco! Sounds so cool, I can't wait to see whatever you make! 8D *gets all fangirl-like* 83 ...hehe >_>

Anyway! 8D I think Keir might fit for Seven Cups, and Xibalba for Five Swords! 83

Anonymous

<3 I'm glad people are liking the idea! 83 Everything should be updated.

Anonymous

I vote Johnny for the Eight of Cups and Laima for the Five of Coins.

Poke me if you want more details on their appearances. :3

Anonymous

Adalade for Two Swords since three is taken. And Talis for Valet of Batons.

By the way, this sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it when you get finished =D.

shinigamikitsune

I volunteer Kitsune! Though I'll let you pick a place for her to be. *nodnod*

Anonymous

This is an awesome idea. I've no idea about Tarot cards XD Except that they're pretty and awesome. I would like to volunteer Yisa for valet of cups and Alma for six of coins.

If you think they belong to a different Tarot card, then place them as you please. Do it if you want to just for the heck of it! ^_^

Anonymous

So cool! =D

I really want to, dunno if I should but there *are* enough spaces for everyone so... whatthehell yeah XD

Uuuuh... Roshan for seven of swords? I was gonna put her as a coin but this actually fit way better. And Sethunya as ace of batons? (She fits the meaning of the knight of batons card better I think but then she isn't actually a knight so maybe not =P)

Anonymous

bah! this is a great idea draccy!

I nominate Bella Sophia for the Ace of Coins and that's it for now =3