Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I can explain. [Draco!]

Started by Rhindeer, February 27, 2011, 10:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Sanctuary wasn't far from Ketra, and as Niaaki crossed into the expansive garden, he couldn't help but feel a little silly for getting lost between here and there. It was a pretty straight shot to and from those locations, so getting lost between them? Niaaki sighed to himself and clutched Butch tight against his chest. Honestly, that had to be some sort of a special feat that only he could accomplish.

But while getting lost had been unintentional, staying lost for two days hadn't.

Niaaki chewed his bottom lip, stomach twisting and pulse quickening. He felt guilty for having stayed away so long. Yuuki was probably worried sick, and he was not looking forward to having to explain himself. He was quite aware his actions had been purely selfish, and yet he also didn't regret having done it--only that he hadn't told Yuuki he was okay, checked in with him and told him he was spending time in the city.

At an older man's home.

In his bed.

He flushed at the thought and paused in front of the building Yuuki and Atachii and the baby had been staying in, then took several deep breaths and pulled his hair forward, strategically so as to cover the dark hickeys on his neck. Hopefully it would stay put; he would just have to move carefully, remember not to play with his hair like he sometimes did when he was nervous.

Squaring his shoulders and bracing himself, he rapped his knuckles on the door. "Yuuki?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Yuuki was sitting off to the side, staring out at the sky. He had been pacing in the room until Atachii had kicked him out of the room so he didn't wake the baby.  Yuuki looked like a wreak. His skin was pale looking making his black tattoos stand out against his face and neck and his blue eyes looked a little haunted. His entire face sort of looked like he wanted to break down and cry. The knock and the voice made him stare off to the side, towards the door and he was up and over to Niaaki in an instant, his arms wrapped around the smaller man and his chin resting on Niaakis head.

"Oh, thank the gods." His voice was rough and he squeezed Niaaki tightly before he turned the younger man around and held his face. "I was so worried about you! I thought... I thought that..." He swallowed and hugged Niaaki again. While Niaaki and Yuuki had parted ways before, it was usually with a place set in stone to meet or a time or Yuuki knew where he was.

Not knowing if Niaaki was going to come back reminded him all to much of his brother. Of the reason he had to leave home. The reason for his body tattoos. It made his chest ache and he took a deep breath before he put on his stern face and moved Niaaki's head every which way, checking for bruises and bumps and... "Did you visit a brothel?" Yuuki eyed the hickeys and then Niaaki.

Yuuki looked tired and worn out and he smirked and eyed Niaaki, an eyebrow quirked up. He wasn't angry, he'd never been angry. Just worried out of his head. And now he was beyond curious.

Rhindeer

The door swung open, and Niaaki braced himself, staring up into Yuuki's pale, drawn face--and feeling terrible. Did he look sleep-deprived because of the baby, or because of him? No, that wouldn't make someone look like they wanted to break down. Oh gods, was he really that upset? That worried? Had he been crying? Over him? That sick feeling in his stomach returned, the realization that he'd hurt him. That he should have said something, found his way back sooner and let him know he was okay, that it wasn't fair to do this to him. He hadn't meant to...

But he also hadn't been thinking about anything but himself.

He opened his mouth to speak, to try and explain, but before he could get the words out, Yuuki had pulled him into a hug and Niaaki dropped Butch so he could embrace him back, squeezing him tightly and burying his face against his chest.

"Yuuki, I am so sorry," he blurted out when Yuuki pulled back and held his face, and he met his eyes. "I'm really, really sorry, I didn't mean to--I'm okay, it's okay. I just got lost and--"

He cut off, because that was when Yuuki's expression changed and he started to look him over. Ack! He reached up to try and stop him, but already it was too late. He'd seen them.

The conclusion he drew, however, was unexpected, and the knowing smirk that replaced the worry...oh goodness.

"Wha? Brothel? Oh! No, no! No. Nothing like that. Uh. Not a brothel," Niaaki said quickly, stumbling over his words and feeling his face heat up. Oh gods, was that what it looked like? Did he look that bad, like he'd been assaulted by whores? And how was he supposed to explain this? Well, Yuuki had seen the hickeys, and if not a brothel, Niaaki could only imagine his brother jumping from there to the worst conclusion. The man was nothing if not protective.

"Uh, yeah. Just...just a tavern." He scooped Butch up off the ground and rubbed the side of his neck self-consciously, covering one of the hickeys. "...And a house."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

His eyes went icy when Niaaki said 'no' to the word 'brothel' that meant... Of course that went away when he slowly explained. He nearly sighed in relief. He didn't want to think Niaaki got hurt and he was more than relieved his little brother was standing right there and alright and possibly thoroughly sexed up. Yuuki didn't want to think of that.

In his head Niaaki was still the sad and rejected child he found. Of course he was a man now. A pretty man, but a man none the less. Yuuki's eyebrows went up and he looked at Niaaki curiously. A tavern. And a house. "So, while I wasn't sleeping or eating you were getting freaky between the sheets?"

"I'd be angry at you but I'm too relieved you were okay." Yuuki's face went neutral again, a clear sign he was trying to keep his expression from crumpling. "Do you have any idea what awful images I had in my head? I don't know Ketra! I've only ever been through Adela before, how could I look for you or ask about you in a place I'd be lost in." Yuuki moved out of the room, closing the door quietly and leaning against the wall before he pushed his hair back.

He'd taken to wearing more normal clothing. A button up shirt. Of course he felt vulnerable with people able to see the tattoos that climbed up his neck and on his face, even if they didn't know what they meant. This situation reminded him too much of his own blood brother. Yuuki grabbed Niaaki's hand and Yuuki slid down the wall. "She must be something if you spent two nights with her and didn't give me a second though." A tinge of jealousy laced his voice and he hated himself for it.

Of course, Yuuki wasn't used to being second best when it came to Niaaki. Something he'd obviously have to grow used to. His little brother was growing up.

Rhindeer

Niaaki winced. Yes, that...pretty much summed it up. While Yuuki was apparently panicking, he'd been getting wined and dined and thoroughly ravished. Still rubbing his neck, he glanced down at his feet, unable to meet Yuuki's eyes. Partly because he was embarrassed by him putting it that way--freaky between the sheets? Sure it was obvious what he'd been up to, but he didn't have to say it!--and partly because of the increasing guilt.

"I know, I...I'm sorry," he said, twisting Butch in his hands, but then Yuuki took his hand and slid down the wall. Awkwardly, Niaaki leaned against the wall and followed him down to sit beside him, wincing as his thighs--and other places--ached.

Oh dear. She?

"Er, uh..." Right. Of course Yuuki would expect that. Most people would. Niaaki expected that for himself, even though he always had been attracted to both sexes. He cleared his throat. Now how to broach this gently? Knowing his foster brother, he would want to meet Niaaki's lover. There was really no way to hide it, and he didn't want to have to hide it anyway; he preferred the truth to come out sooner rather than later.

He just hoped he wouldn't be judged for this.

"Well, yes. I was intrigued from the start..." he began, fiddling with his hair. Just be casual. Relaxed. There was nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of. "I am really sorry, Yuuki. I meant to come right back, get directions and return. I really did. I didn't want you to worry, I didn't mean to frighten you. But then, it's just..." More fidgeting, picking fuzz out of Butch's yarn hair.

"I lost track of time, and...I didn't know if I'd see him again."

There it was. Niaaki froze expectantly, waiting to see if he caught it.

Anonymous

"Oh, pish-posh." Yuuki eyed Niaaki, " I bet you knew exactly what day it was and how long you were gone." He stuck his tongue out at Niaaki and reached over to pet at his hair. "That's why you came back so soon instead of after a week." Of all places, Niaaki had to wander off and find a lover in Adela. A male lover. Wait, what.

"He?" Yuuki blinked a few times, did all that scamming get to Niaaki's head? Did he start really wanting to... No... Probably one of those blind things. They clicked, it worked. The end.

Sort of.

"He." He repeated, moving a hand to his mouth to stroke his jaw. If it was a he. That meant it wasn't a she. Which was actually a good thing, since she's could get pregnant, and they had already done that and once was more than enough. No more babies. Not until marriage. Even though Niaaki would probably have to adopt. Unless... "Males can't have babies."

But how did they...

No, no. He'd save that for later. He understood that they could screw, but he didn't understand the mechanics or who put what where. Wasn't so sure he wanted to understand either. "Well, Atachii is busy with Navaali. I take it you're going to go back soon?" Yuuki pushed a hand through his hair and sighed quietly, feeling just a little bit rejected. Niaaki was leaving him to go spend time with someone else. And it wasn't for scamming purposes. It was unfamiliar territory.

"Once you're comfortable with them I'd like to meet them. People are always shocked when they meet me after you've been calling me your big brother. So tell him that. We look nothing alike, I love seeing their reactions." Yuuki smiled widely before he patted his pocket. He had some coin, enough for a few nights in town at least. "Is that okay? Can I meet them?"

Rhindeer

Okay...

So Yuuki had him there. He was very, very aware of the time. Drat.

Still, he was taking all this a lot better than Niaaki expected. Even the male thing. Niaaki wasn't sure what he expected except this was all new ground for him, and Yuuki always had been the protective older brother with the crazy freak-outs.

He let out a sigh of relief and arched an eyebrow when Yuuki finally reached his illuminating conclusion. "I should hope men couldn't." It was a disturbing thought.

"Anyway, yes, of course you can meet him. I was hoping you'd want to," Niaaki said, brightening. "And I've already mentioned you as my brother, so don't worry--I don't plan on changing that." He grinned and looked Yuuki over, Yuuki who was tall and dark and masculine and buff to his pale and delicate and...he cringed to think the word 'feminine'. Nope. They were as different as night and day and very much not related.

"I'll bring it up to him and see when a good time is--oh! His name's Nathaniel. He's a knight here. He's off at training now, in fact, which reminds me, I promised I'd be back before supper. But," he added, patting Yuuki's arm. "That means I have the rest of the day to kill. Gods, Yuu, thank you for taking this so well. Honestly, part of me was prepared for you to rush off storming his home for seducing me and tarnishing my virtue or some-such." He gave a little laugh.

Anonymous

A knight. Yuuki almost sporfled. His cheeks puffed out but he managed to turn it into a sing-song-ie coughing noise which actually sort of hurt his throat and really did turn into a cough. Niaaki had bagged himself a knight. Yuuki rubbed his hand through his hair which felt sort of gross.

Then Niaaki said he'd promised that Knight he'd be back before supper. Yuukis eyes narrowed, turning into dark slits with bright blue centres. It sort of hurt that Niaaki had planned ahead like that. What if Yuuki had freaked out? Taken him away or threw him into a room until he could think clearly and not think with his recently pet-by-another-person dick? Yuuki didn't understand why this bothered him so much.

He gave a slight glare towards Niaaki, feeling bad about being angry about being reduced to that 'person I go hang out with while my lover is busy.'Yuuki reached over and poked Niaaki's nose. "Don't think I still won't do that." Yuuki grinned then. It looked a little scary. "You haven't shown me where his house is yet so storming to it isn't an option."

Almost instantly, Yuuki pushed away the feelings of 'second-best' and stood up stretching his arms and yawning. "I suppose I can forgo sleep and bathing to entertain you until you have to return to your..." Yuuki trailed off, trying to think of the right word, quite a few foul words floated up through his foam-brain but they were rude and mean and he didn't want to hurt Niaaki's feelings, "Knight."

Yuuki sighed and closed his eyes. "I'm going insane here Ni. I don't know how long I can stay before I go batshit crazy..." Yuuki pushed his hand through his hair, "We've never been in one place for so long and I haven't even left Sanctuary and I honestly don't know how long before I just..." Yuuki groaned and rubbed at his face, "Nevermind. My problem. Enjoy your time with your..." All those words again, "Knight."

Rhindeer

On second thought, maybe Yuuki wasn't taking it as well as he thought.

Yuuki's words were saying one thing, but his expressions were saying another, his grin kind of freaky, and Niaaki hadn't missed the way his eyes had narrowed into a glare. Yuuki always had worn his heart on his sleeve, and Niaaki had known him long enough to catch those little tells. Even his words were filled with awkward and obvious pauses and were starting to sound less supportive and curious and more passive-aggressive.

It seemed there had been a false alarm.

Niaaki hunched his shoulders and let out a low sigh, looking away from Yuuki to stare at a tree ahead of them. Was Yuuki angry with him? For finding someone? Maybe it was just lust talking, but he was eighteen and tired of being a child, and he'd finally found someone he was curious about and interested in, on more than just a platonic level. He'd hoped Yuuki would be happy. And how could he judge him, anyway, when he'd had a drunken one-night stand that had resulted in a child? Niaaki had stood by Yuuki then...

He had hoped Yuuki would stand by him, too.

"You're upset," he said quietly.

Anonymous

Yuuki closed his eyes and sighed when Niaaki called him out. He really wanted to be nothing but supportive and happy for Niaaki, but he didn't want his friend to go away. Slightly ashamed of how he was feeling, Yuuki turned away and moved so that he could pull his legs to his chest. If there was something Yuuki rarely did it was try to make himself look physically smaller.

Since it was Niaaki though, Yuuki decided to turn back and stare at Niaaki dead pan. "I'm not upset. I... Don't know what I feel" Lying wouldn't help him, and it wouldn't make Niaaki feel better. "I'm not angry you found someone you want to..." Yuuki couldn't think of the right word. Bang? Hump? 'Getting to know' was a foreign subject when it came to strangers he screwed so he just stared blankly for a minute, "... Make your friend."

Yuuki grumbled and ducked his head for a moment before sighing and closing his eyes. "I'm getting replaced by a stranger. I'm not going to be your hero anymore to come save you from scary Drow, he is." His voice was muffled because his face was covered, but he'd feel like such a dolt if he could see Niaaki looking at him. It was easier to talk if he pretended he was speaking to his knees. "I've never seen you so interested in someone that you make plans to go back to their place before you even tell me you've met them."

Yuuki brought his head up and he tried to laugh. "I don't want you to feel bad about wanting to be happy. I'm happy for you, honestly." He sighed and let his head tilt, "I'm just feeling replaced and jealous because... Now you have more people. And I'm so used to it being just me and you and all I still have is just you." Yuuki nodded, he was feeling jealous because Niaaki was making new friends and he wasn't or something like that. "We'll still stay as long as you want to so you can spend time with your knight, no matter what I feel about it." He nodded once before he tried to smile again, "I love you and I want you happy before I want any of my petty feelings to make you change your mind."

Though Yuuki bet a hundred times over this new guy has never been surrounded by terrifying dark-elf midgets. Hmph.

Rhindeer

For all that Yuuki said he wasn't angry, Niaaki didn't know how well he believed him. It was his choice in language that tipped him off and his continually halting speech. Besides, what he was saying didn't even make sense.

"What are you talking about?" Niaaki asked, looking over at his friend in confusion. "You don't have just me anymore. You have a child, Yuu. A child whose life you wanted to be a part of. You have a family. I don't know what Atachii is to you, but you wanted her to come with us. Remember?" He heaved a sigh and leaned forward a little, trying to catch Yuuki's eye.

"Yuuki, you're not being replaced. I love you too, you know, and you'll always be my best friend and older brother. How can anyone take your place? Do you honestly think that's how it works? How could you possibly think that? I'm sorry, but if he was a replacement for you, I'd sincerely question the nature of our relationship, considering there are things I did with him that--no offense--I wouldn't want to do with you. Because that would be weird." He gave a light laugh and looked away again.

"But in all honesty, if that's how you think it works, then should I be worried now that you have a daughter? That now that you have someone new in your life, you'll stop worrying about me? Gods, Yuuki, how could you even think that of me? Did you..." He fidgeted, plucking at the edge of his shirt. "Did you really expect me to always...I don't know. To just...always be a child?"

Anonymous

This was spiralling in the wrong direction and Yuuki sort of wanted to just bury his face in his hands and whine and moan for it to all go away. For Niaaki to stay a child forever and for them to have never gone into that stupid village with the drow. Things wouldn't be as complicated then, he bet. He looked at Niaaki and listened to him talk, making sure to keep his trap shut and let him say his piece.

He stared ahead and he rubbed his eyes, not really willing to take in the fact that Niaaki was enjoying his time with someone else. That he'd probably call for his lover to save him before he'd call for his brother. It rubbed him the wrong way and he just stared ahead before he looked towards Niaaki again and reaching out to grab one of the boys hands, stroking the back of it with his thumb before he smiled at Niaaki.

"I'm just not sure how to deal with you growing up, I guess. With finding a lover. I was only a teen when we found one another, y'know, I was heartbroken and alone and you helped me fill up the cracks." Yuuki frowned, "I'm not smart, I'm not good with words." He squeezed Niaakis hand slightly, staring down at his own knees. "I just... Can't imagine a Yuuki without a Niaaki at his side to smack him down with words before Yuuki goes weird with a large blunt item."

"There isn't a Niaaki and a Yuuki if Niaaki is with a lover." Yuuki nodded and grimaced slightly, he hated sounding so selfish. "I know I'm sounding selfish. I really do want you to be happy. I want this to be everything you want it to be. I want you to ... Be so happy you could burst from it." Yuuki looked away, "I want you to smile all the time and I want you to sleep in a warm bed and eat warm meals." He turned back and gave Niaaki a watery smile.

"This can be a nice change, right?" Yuuki swallowed and pressed his palm against his eyes before he chucked to keep himself from crying, needless to say Yuuki was no good with this feelings and opinions talk. "I'll stay in Adela. For you. So you can get to know this person and be happy. Atachii is a big girl, if she doesn't like it she can leave Sanctuary and Adela with or without Navaali, it's her choice."

He gave Niaaki's hand another squeeze, "Just... Know that I'm not angry. I just don't know how to deal with you growing up and wanting to be somewhere else. I guess you spoiled me."

Rhindeer

"Uhm...Yuuki?" Niaaki started haltingly, staring at his brother. The man was starting to really worry him--and, worse, he was starting to regret telling him. He really had no choice, true, and he wanted to be able to share important and exciting news with his best friend, have him be happy for him...but instead he got this. Yuuki, on the verge of tears. Yuuki acting like he was betraying him, like he'd just announced that he was leaving forever instead of just going on a date.

It felt horrifically unfair. He'd been supportive of him during his fling and getting a girl pregnant without freaking out at him for it. But now he just felt bad and confused. Yuuki wasn't happy for him, and how could he share the things he found exciting with him when he was worried about his brother reacting like this?

And Yuuki wanted to meet Nathaniel. Gods, he'd been excited about that at first, but now...

"Ah...any reason you're acting like I just announced that I'm dying?" he asked, glancing down at their hands. "Or like you're giving me away on my wedding day? Gods, I just met the man. All I want is to get to know him. This is a dinner date, not forever."

He rubbed at his forehead with his free hand, sighing. "Forget it. I shouldn't have said anything."

Anonymous

"No! No..." Yuuki said and let go of Niaaki's hand to put it on his knee to clench and unclench his fists. "I'd never been so scared in my life, when you didn't come back." He swallowed and closed his eyes, "I've barely slept since you disappeared and I know it's only been what, two days? But that's enough to come up with some horrible things." He winced when his imaginary fears flooded back into his head, memories.

"I love you." Yuuki stared at Niaaki and he sighed, "I know I'm not reacting the proper way right now, but everything is... is muddled. Confused in my head. I know this isn't the reaction you wanted from me, going all over the place and me acting like you're leaving forever. But that's all I could think of though so that's all that wanted to come out." Yuuki frowned and rubbed at his head with both hands and groaned softly.

Turning slightly he grabbed Niaaki's face and smiled at him slightly, just a small curve of his lips. "No matter what stupid Yuuki thing I'm doing right now, I am happy for you. I'm happy you found someone you want to get to know and who wants to know you. I'm happy you were gone for a few days to really find someone else no matter how worried I was, because you're safe and you're going to be safe."

"Tell me? That you'll be safe? That you'll come find me if something bad happens? That this guy isn't pulling wool over your eyes because you're so amazing and beautiful?" Which made Yuuki ponder something, did that mean the less fortunate people in the looks department got the serious relationships? Got the nice people? Yuuki eyed Niaaki and pursed his lips while his mind ran away from the feelings of loss and anger at the pretend Niaaki doing pretend things in his imagination. Settled on something safe and feeling free. The question of the century. How did ugly people find mates.

Rhindeer

Niaaki blinked up at Yuuki with wide eyes as he held his face, staring up at his brother. It certainly did look like he hadn't slept for days...a fact which drew another involuntary wince from him. While he didn't regret a thing he'd done, he did regret worrying Yuuki, regretted not telling him, letting him worry. That had been selfish of him. What would he have done if Yuuki just vanished one day without word or warning?

Panicked, certainly. And been royally pissed when Yuuki came back and informed him that he'd been safe between some woman's sheets. With that, he could empathize.

"I'm sorry. I really am, Yuu. If was wrong of me not to tell you," Niaaki said, glancing down and away, feeling increasingly guilty, stomach twisted into an unpleasant, queasy knot. He really hoped Yuuki could forgive him for that. "I meant to and--and I know intent means nothing when I didn't do it." He fidgeted with his fingers, then took a deep breath and pulled free of Yuuki's hands, but only so he could lean in and give him a proper hug.

"I'll be safe, Yuu. He's very sweet and--and, well, I'd still like you to meet him. If you want to. When you want to..." He leaned back a little and gave a wry smile. "You should probably sleep, though..."

Anonymous

"aww, Ni." Yuuki sighed and pressed his chin to Niaakis head. "As long as you're happy." He leaned back and ruffled his hair. Maybe Yuuki was even a little jealous which was altogether an unfamiliar feeling for him. "I'll be here." He looked around "Well, not litereally here." He moved his hand up and waved to the area around them.

"But here. For you." He pat Niaaki's head again and then sat down, his back against the wall. A usual position for him, though he'd always felt awkward sleeping like that without the weight of his sword on one shoulder. Currently stored under a bed. "I want to meet him still." He gave Niaaki a look. "Eventually. When you know him better."

Rhindeer

Niaaki gave Yuuki a puzzled, blank look, then barked a laugh. "Isn't that a little backwards?" he asked, reaching up to fix his hair where it had gotten a little mussed from the head pats. "I mean, don't parents and siblings and such usually want to meet a potential lover before the person's gotten too involved? You know, to give an objective view? Make sure there aren't any glaring signs pointing to them being a murderer or something?"

He leaned against Yuuki and smiled playfully. "After all, I may just be too smitten to notice."

Anonymous

Yuuki leaned down at gave Niaaki a kiss on the top of the head before he sighed and rested his chin there, his hand resting on Niaaki's back and he closed his eyes. "I don't want you to lose even the slightest chance at happiness, even if he's not officially allowed to love other men."

He leaned back then and stuck out his tongue fleetingly in a teasing manner. "And I'm big and scary and I'm too conflicted to give the proper response besides something nasty and selfish, and I want you happy." Yuu sighed and leaned away, "So, I'll let you get all done being starry-eyed before I meet him, I'm sure this is all new and shiny to you, and you might figure out he's not the one before I even meet him. Meeting me makes things official." Yuu wasn't saying the right things again and he pushed a hand through his hair.

"What I'm trying to say is, We can wait, you go back and enjoy your stay, I'll be fine, I'll have to get work somehow but..." Yuuki shrugged, "I'll just be smelly if I don't. I don't want to stay at Sanctuary, it's too far from town."

Rhindeer

"Well, I suppose that's true..." Niaaki pursed his lips thoughtfully and rubbed a little self-consciously at his neck, where he knew the dark hickeys were. "This is all new. And I don't know what will happen or how serious this is. I mean, I just met him. So, well...if that's what you're comfortable with, then just let me know when you're ready. Okay?"

Yawning, he leaned into Yuuki even as he leaned away, his weight against the larger man. Yeesh, now that he was here and sitting and relaxed, his own tiredness was starting to kick in. Truthfully, he hadn't gotten much sleep the past nights for, uh...certain reasons, and this morning he awoke early--and to more of that--and, well...looked like it was catching up to him.

He nuzzled against Yuuki's shoulder. "Thank you, though. For understanding," he murmured, and then cracked his eyes open and peered up at his friend. "Where are you thinking about going? Or staying? I want to be able to find you."

Anonymous

Yuuki sighed and put his hand in Niaakis hair carding his fingers through it while he slowly and probably painstakingly counted the coin he had. There would be enough. Just enough. Maybe even barely enough, to stay there for a week. Maybe. Provided he rounded the prices right  and they were like all the other places he'd visited before.

"I know it's new.  We're not conning him and you're not pretending." New and unfamiliar, Yuuki couldn't say he was fond of that feeling. He smiled, even though Niaaki couldn't see it, "I'll go into town, stay in an inn for a week and... We'll see from there."  He only had enough for a week, after that he'd only have the lint in his pockets and his ability to lift heavy objects over his head. A week and leaving or a week and getting a job so he could stay. Yuuki much prefered leaving but he wouldn't. He wouldn't leave if Niaaki didn't want to.

Of course Yuuki would never tell Niaaki about his financial problems, not while the kid was in lalaland and having copious amounts of sex with what seemed to be a well off man. His fingers didn't stop petting through Niaakis hair and Yuuki savoured what would probably be the last moments like that with his surrogate little brother.  It'd be a little strange to take a nap like that in front of the boys lover. Just a little strange.

Tags: