Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A new Beginning [M]

Started by Anonymous, July 11, 2011, 08:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She looked up to him from her position on the bed. "You're one to talk. On and on about how Devi isn't your child. I know who I slept with, and I also know who the father of Devi is-- and that's you. And though the father of my son was never there-- he still accepted his son." She looked to the side. "You're the one who decided to act like a child, denying her left and right."

Lion

Ghanon put his hands on his hips and glared at her.  "Walking away when someone's talking to you, you don't consider that childish?  Why should I accept her anyway?  I don't suppose you wanna start acting like a normal couple with this new child you sprung on me.  You know, there's an old saying, 'Having a baby ain't gonna make him stay.'  Now what d'ya think about that!?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

She stood up and walked over to him. "Aa.. I don't care if you stay or not. All I care about is you accepting her as your child. Leave if you want to. But Devi will know you are her father, and that is that." She stated. "Did you want me to kill her or something just because I got pregnant? I wasn't about to use her as collateral for our relationship."

Lion

It was now Ghanon's turn to get frustrated, especially when she mentioned him leaving.  He couldn't leave, especially not with her in possession of the shard.  Devi was one thing, but he didn't know the child well enough to truly consider staying.  Though the concept of getting to know did have at least some appeal that he didn't even know what to say for a whole two minutes.  As for killing her, it wouldn't be the first time a child had to die because it was unwanted.  Ghanon thought hard and didn't like it when she said that.  His hands shot out and gripped her wrists hard and he shook her violently.

"Don't ever mention killing her again.  Even if you didn't mean it.  You want me to accept her.  Fine.  She is mine.  And in that you won't make even a vague threat like that one again or I'll make you regret it."  His voice was low, dangerous, and his eyes turned into a silvery storm, as if the galaxy within them was about to topple over.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

She sighed when he took hold of her wrists and watched his eyes swirl with anger. Shaking her head. "There's no way I could kill Devi. Even if I were still pregnant. But I didn't kill her then. And I never once used her birth against you. Never. Once." She said. Pulling her arms from his grip and rubbing her wrists. "She your child. Blood and everything. You need to understand that. Don't tell me numb words that you accept her."

Ba'ast turned and walked to the bed. Sitting down and stretching out her arms. "Bastard. It shouldn't have been that hard to get you to accept her."

Lion

The anger came to a low simmer, that occasionally offered a bubble to the surface.  Ghanon's face was still grim as she explained herself and he let her go after a few tugs.  Numb words.  Yes, words were always numb.  He could say whatever he wanted but talk was cheap.  Actions always spoke the loudest.  He followed her to where she sat, standing over her and brushing a hand through her hair.

His expression softened.  "Don't you know that nothing worth doing is ever easy?"  He sat down beside her and sighed, eying her with misty eyes.  "Numb words, huh?  Then how shall I show you that I've accepted her?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She looked up at him when his hands ran through her hair. And her gaze followed him as he sat next to her. Ba'ast just stared into his eyes for a moment, then turned a bit and laid down with her head on her pillow and her feet still hanging off the bed. "To prove it? Just.. at least stay for a month. And be a father figure. That'll prove it to me." She stated. "You don't have to worry about me. Just worry about her." Ba'ast really didn't care, but when it came to her kid, she was very persistent on some things.

Lion

He could never worry about her.  She was tough enough to handle herself without any aid from him and with the exception of what happened in the crystal room.  Ghanon shifted himself and laid down beside her, stretching his body along her form and stroking her chin.  "I don't much about being a father, I'm going to tell you now.  But like I said, nothing worth doing is ever easy.  I will do my best, if you can accept that.  That is your part of the deal.  But what do I get in return?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She turned to look at him when he stroked her chin. "I'm not asking you to be perfect. I only wanted you to accept her as yours. You'll need to learn the rest through time." She stated. Then rose a brow. "What do you get? What do you want?" she asked. Rolling onto her side and moving a bit closer to him.

Lion

"I understand." Ghanon grinned, though wishing she was still a little fire to her.  It would make this situation all the more interesting.  He leaned in and brushed his lips just vaguely against hers and put a hand on her side, letting it trail just under her breast.  "I think you have a pretty good idea what I want."  He chuckled and licked her lips lightly.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She returned the kiss briefly and grinned. "Oh.. I know. But.. if you'll get it easily is another question." Ba'ast brought her hand to his shoulder and pressed against him. Leaning in to let her lips brush over his, then trailed kisses to his ear and nipped his ear lobe before flicking her tongue over it. "But, I suppose I can give in."

Lion

"The easy way or the hard way.  Either way I'll get it," he smirked at her and shuddered physically under her attention.  "Even if I have to take it from you, but I don't think you'll make it so I have to do that."  His hand slid down her leg and pulled up her skirt, feeling along her thigh and behind.  "What's with all the clothes?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

"You drive a hard bargain." She joked and let her tongue train down his neck, leaning in and biting his skin when he complained about her clothes. So, her remedy? Her clothes changed in that all too familiar sand storm and left her in a skimpy black beaded bra and a black thong with lace ruffles and strands of beads hanging off it. "Better?" she ask, sliding a leg between his and applying pressure to his genitals.

Lion

Ghanon sighed softly and watched her quickly change her outfit into something so much more suitable for the occasion.  He took his away away from her bottom and played with the skimpy straps of the new bra and slipped it off her shoulder.  He leaned in and kissed her shoulder.  "Hm?  Better?  Oh yes.  But I can do you one even better."  Ghanon's form wavered like water and his clothes shimmered off of him until he was completely naked on the bed.  He leaned over her, and released a sigh when she pressed him below.  He gave a few kisses to her neck then paused.  "Are you sure Devi won't hear us?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She chuckled and scrunched up her shoulders a bit and tilt her head to the side to give him more room. Though she took the moment to look over his naked form and grinned. "Always one to put on a show." Ba'ast wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "I don't know. I've never had sex with her in the house." she stated bluntly. But yanked him close and kissed his lips deeply. "I suppose we'll have to find out."

((I suppose I have to put a M on this. lol))

Lion

It was a genuine concern that only really occurred to him now that they were not, well, completely alone.  He never had to worry about waking up someone else while he got busy.  He supposed it didn't matter, but perhaps this wasn't - SHIT!

Ghanon was yanked down to meet her lips, which he responded to eagerly, rolling on top of her and tangling his legs up with hers.  He broke the kiss slightly after which he laughed.  "Kissing me like that, are you eager to make up for lost time or what?"

[Totally up to you! XD]

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

She adjusted herself underneath him and ran her fingers through his hair. "Aa. Possibly~ Though, I just love the taste of your lips." Ba'ast grinned leaning up to kiss his neck. "And you were the one who proposed this, not me-- though I'm more than willing to go along with this."

Ba'ast slid her hand down his back slowly and to his bottom. Repaying his wandering hand from earlier. "Though, I can't help but wonder if you're stalling."

((It wouldn't be the first time~ lol Though, you let me know. Post it as mature... or skip to morning?))

Anonymous

She adjusted herself underneath him and ran her fingers through his hair. "Aa. Possibly~ Though, I just love the taste of your lips." Ba'ast grinned leaning up to kiss his neck. "And you were the one who proposed this, not me-- though I'm more than willing to go along with this."

Ba'ast slid her hand down his back slowly and to his bottom. Repaying his wandering hand from earlier. "Though, I can't help but wonder if you're stalling."

((It wouldn't be the first time~ lol Though, you let me know. Post it as mature... or skip to morning?))

Lion

[ I don't mind. Go ahead and mark it as M. ]

Ghanon fixed himself over her and let one hand wander where it pleased while the other lost itself in her hair.  He relaxed underneath her touch and kissing her jawline little by little until he reached her ear.  He paused at her last words.  "Stalling?  Stalling for what?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

"Mm... I just figured you'd be a little more impatient." she admitted, her hand trailing back up his back with her nails brushing over his skin slowly. Turning her head a bit, and arching her back slightly.

(( OK~ I will. Though I am going to bed now. So I'll reply tomorrow~))