Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A new Beginning [M]

Started by Anonymous, July 11, 2011, 08:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"I've learned a thing or two from patience and temperance, darling," he breathed and twisted a little underneath her touch.  "But I wouldn't call it stalling.  If anything, only a fool would want to stall with the likes of you."  And with that he kissed her passionately and wrapped around her with one arm, while the other pushed down her undergarments.  He sat up until they were off then settled on her again and pulled her legs around him.  After a year of not seeing her, then getting smacked around for a while, he couldn't think of a better way for a reconciliation.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

She grinned to him and dug her nails into his skin a little. "'With the likes of me,' well, I'll take that as a complement." she stated before he kissed her, and she leaned up into the kiss. Adjusting with him as he pushed down her undergarments before she just had them disappear.

And the night was long.

Even though Ba'ast and Ghanon rarely slept, they did that night. She was curled up next to him, their limbs tangled as they slept.

Anonymous

The little demon yawned, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, crawling out of bed. As usual, the kitties she had captured last night had managed to escape her grasp in the morning, all of them nowhere in sight. All of them except Bobbins, who was licking his paw near Devi's bed, not anticipating that she would wake up, or maybe he was just stupid. Either way, the little demon grinned, tackled the cat, and had Bobbins in her grasp once again.

"Gotcha, Bobbins~" she grinned, ruffling the fur atop the cat's head. The cat seemed to sigh, and returned to squirming away for its life, meowing and mewling for dear life. Devi promptly ignored Bobbins, as usual, and toddled out to the kitchen, looking for momma, who would surely have breakfast ready and waiting, right...? Alas, when she made her way to the kitchen, there was no food in sight.

"Momma?" Devi asked, poking her head around. She pouted when she realized she wasn't there, and flew over to her mother's bedroom, pounding on the door with her free hand – once, twice, three times. "MOMMA~!" she yelled, frustrated. "Where's breakfast, Momma?" She was not used to having to ask for food – it was usually right there, waiting for her. She 'hmphed' to herself, placing her free hand on her growling tummy.

Anonymous

Ba'ast jolted awake and sat up. Glaring at the door. "Shit." she felt bad for sleeping. And then for sleeping in. She glanced to Ghanon as she brushed back her hair. Then stood up and walked to the door. Sand encircling her as she walked and by the time she opened the door she was wearing a blue outfit.

She looked at Devi, but made sure she couldn't see into the room. And she stepped out and closed the door. Grabbing onto Devi and pulling her close to kiss her cheek. "Sorry Devi~" she said and walked over to the fridge and opened it. Deciding she would make pancakes so she got out everything and went about cooking.

Lion

What was that smell?  It smelled an awful lot like hot homestyle cooking that was seeping in from underneath the door.  The smell was very strong and Ghanon's eyes shot open as he realized where he was and what had happened.  The voice of Devi did not awake him as it had Ba'ast but when he found her missing that was enough to tell him that she'd slept a lot longer than she meant to.  He supposed he wore her out then.  A grin became him but it was one that quickly faded before he recalled that he was still very much naked.

His clothes shimmered back on sans the jacket he always wore and walked out of the room when he checked that the coast was clear.  "Good morning, Momma!" he said stretching out his arms as he walked over and wrapped them around Devi.  "Good morning, little one, too."  And promptly gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"So what are we making today?"  he said innocently.  But part of him was slightly worried that Devi might have overheard something the night before.  As long as nobody mentioned it, well, then he didn't make himself worry so much.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Devi grinned as her mother stepped out of the room – she had come almost as soon as the little demon had called for her, and she even apologized, while kissing her cheek. "It's okay, momma, I forgive you~" Devi replied, hugging Bobbins to her chest. Granted, it was really weird – momma never forgot about breakfast before! Huh...

As Devi toddled into the kitchen, daddy awoke as well, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. She was still a little mad at him for giving her cooties last night, but, perhaps bygones could be made bygones. "Good morning, daddy!" she exclaimed, and held Bobbins up, laughing as the cat mewled out. "Look, Bobbins says good morning too!"

She climbed onto a chair, awaiting to be fed, watching momma cook. Oooh, Devi knew that tasty smell from anywhere! "Momma's making pancakes, daddy!" she told him, matter-of-factly, grinning. She looked down at the cat, still squirming and trying to tumble out of her grasp. "Momma, I think Bobbins is hungry! Can Bobbins have breakfast too?" Did cats eat pancakes...? Well, they should! To be deprived of such a tasty treat – wouldn't that be horrible?

Anonymous

She looked over to Ghanon, then back to the pancakes as she flipped them. "Morning." She wasn't exhausted, it just that when she slept she tended to sleep a lot. Ba'ast put two child-sized ones on a plate and gave them to Devi with a fork. Allowing her to pour on the butter and syrup. Then she made four for Ghanon. Plopping them on a plate and handed them to Ghanon with a fork. Reaching out and brushing his hair back. "Rough night?" she teased. Walking back to the stove and making a small pancake for Bobbins before three for herself and she sat at the table with them and a fork.

Lion

To be perfectly frank, Ghanon looked like shit.  His hair was a mess, his clothes even looked disheveled as if he'd slept in them and he needed to bathe.  Not that he ever really needed to do that.  He stroked the suffering cat and chuckled before a heap of four pancakes was set before him.  He stared at them.  What did she expect him to do with that?  Food...  Right. It went into your mouth, was chewed up, then swallowed, right?  Right.

He eyed Ba'ast with a tilted gaze.  "Something like that," he muttered and grinned.  "Devi your mother was very mean to me last night.  She beat me up.  So if you want to know why I look terrible, that's why."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Devi's eyes lit up as momma set a plate of pancakes before her, and even let her pour her own syrup and butter! She grinned at her breakfast, pouring the syrup and butter with a heavy hand, then put Bobbins on the table, near his pancake, so he could eat as well. As soon as she put the cat down, however, the cat looked as if he wanted to run away, and probably would've, if Devi didn't give it a death glare. Sometimes, she found she could have people do things just by thinking hard enough about it — which seemed to work on animals too, even Bobbins. And so, the cat stayed, but not because it wanted to.

She looked toward daddy, who really did look like he had just ran through a hurricane, or something. Her jaw dropped at his news, and she looked toward her mother accusingly. "Momma! How could you!" she cried, shaking her head. Then she remembered — last night! "Momma and daddy shouldn't fight! I could even hear you fighting, when I was asleep... It scares the kitties away, you know!" She looked towards Bobbins and patted him — he hadn't left, last night. She gave them both very stern glances, but especially her mother. "Momma, you should say sorry to daddy for beating him up." Devi crossed her arms — she wasn't going to eat until she heard an apology!

Anonymous

She eyed Ghanon dangerously, then looked to Devi as she spoke. Sighing. "I know. Mommy is so mean." she said and buttered her pancakes before pouring syrup on them. But when Devi told her to say she was sorry she looked to Ghanon and stood up. Walking over to him and she placed her hand on his chin and tilt his head up. "Ghanon.. Darling. I'm sorry that I was rough on you last night. I promise tonight I will behave. I'll make sure you're happy." She bent over. Giving him a good shot of her cleavage and smiled to him.

She leaned in and kissed his lips gently. Then looked over his face. "Is that acceptable Ghanon?" She asked. Swaying a little.

Lion

Ghanon just focused on his pancakes as she looked at him, not wanting to meet her eyes but not able to contain a series of snickers.  All the while he was trying to figure out just how to eat these...what was it?  Pancakes?  They smelled delicious but he usually ate for taste rather than because he was hungry.  But it was the thought that counted.  Ba'ast had said for him to try.  He could do that.  Should be hard at all.

He was a little surprised when Ba'ast actually did apologize, trying to use her wiles on him as well.  Ghanon glanced at her chest and laughed.  "Yes, it is very acceptable.  Just learn to control yourself a little and nobody will have any problems with you,"  he said playfully.  She's called him 'Darling.'   He couldn't help but think it sounded a little weird.  But this whole thing was strange to him.  He stabbed one pancake and promptly stuffed it into his mouth like a barbarian or a starved madman.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

As momma apologized to daddy, the little demon nodded, satisfied, returning to her breakfast. "Good momma~ Don't beat daddy up again, okay?" With that, she was certain that her mother would be on her best behavior, and returned to her breakfast, cutting up the pancakes and chewing on them, humming contentedly under her breath. It was so nice, to have another person at the breakfast table, she thought, and looked over towards him.

She laughed, watching her daddy stuff a pancake in his mouth. "Daddy! That's not how you eat pancakes, silly!" Devi scolded, "You're supposed to cut it, like this~" She gestured to her plate, cutting up the pancake with the side of her fork, and popped the piece into her mouth. "See~! You try!" Honestly, who didn't know how to eat pancakes! Maybe there weren't any pancakes wherever daddy had been, all this time...

Anonymous

She chuckled and shook her head. She knew it was all fun and games, so was her calling him darling. And she knew there was going to be more 'fighting' probably that night. Ghanon seemed like the type to like to continue on his silly games.

She settled in her seat and cut her pancakes up. Stabbing her fork into a small stack looking to Ghanon when he shoved a whole pancake in his mouth and she laughed. About to say something when Devi chirped up and explained it. So, Ba'ast just smirked playfully at Ghanon and started eating her pancakes.

Lion

Ghanon looked at the pancakes as if they were some kind of foreign insect that was trying to make a meal of him rather than the other way around.  He'd chewed the cake halfway before Devi stopped him and he looked at her with his mouth full of pancake and his eyes wide.  Apparently eating it like an idiot was against the rules.  He chopped off the part that was already chewed and let the other half fall back onto the stack.

He observed her example and wordlessly followed suit.  Cutting the cake with the fork then stuffing it into his mouth.  "I like this food very much!" he said through a mouthful of pancake, then swallowed on a dry throat.  "Do you make these very often Ba'ast?  You must teach me the recipe and show me how to make these.  Devi, you seem to be a pancake expert.  Tell me, do I have anything on my face?"  As he spoke he'd been poking holes in the second pancake for two eyes a nose and a mouth, and promptly lifted the holed cake and slapped it on his face, sticking his tongue out through the mouth hole, then saying.  "Is this the proper way to wear a pancake?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Well of course Devi was a pancake expert – momma made them for her all the time! She beamed at her father, glad to see that she had been able to teach him to proper way to eat them. The little demon nodded when daddy asked if momma made them all the time. "Of course she does~!" Devi replied eagerly. "Momma makes other tasty breakfasts too, don't you, momma?" Devi turned towards her mother, looking for her agreement.

The little demon did not expect to look back at her father, who had plastered the pancake on his face like a mask. At the very sight of him, Devi burst out into laughter, which frightened Bobbins and made him jump off the table. She held her stomach, shaking her head. "Nooo, daddy!" she replied, between bursts of giggles. "You're not supposed to wear pancakes! You're gonna waste the food!" She giggled some more, shaking her head, unable to stop.

Anonymous

Ba'ast went about eating innocently until she was address and she glanced up to Devi and nodded. "That's right~ But you love your pancakes so I make them the most." She answered and went back to her pancakes. Finally stabbing her fork into the last small stack and raising them to her lips.

But she didn't get to eat them, nope. She heard Devi's laughter and looked up to see Ghanon with that pancake on his face and her jaw dropped, as well as the fork. It took her a moment to regain herself before she laughed as well and shook her head. "Wow, Ghanon."

Lion

Ghanon only splayed a large grin on his face when they started laughing hard, especially Devi.  He gently moved the mouth holes as he replied to his daughter's protest on wearing pancakes.  "Are you sure?  Maybe you're only saying that because you've never wore a pancake before.  Here, maybe you ought to try it!"  He took the pancake off his face and threw it on Devi's matching hole for hole, trying to get her to hold still for at least a moment's notice.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

If Devi was sure of anything in life, it was that you were absolutely not, under any circumstances, supposed to wear pancakes on your face, of all places. She stuck her tongue out at her father, shaking her head vehemently. Honestly, wasn't momma gonna stop him from playing with his food like that? But daddy was full of surprises, and before Devi knew what was happening, daddy had tossed the pancake at her face, which fit on her face a little too well.

The child squealed as it happened, shaking her head. "Noooo! Daddy, pancakes don't go on your face!" She was laughing, and after a moment, managed to peel the pancake off her face, slamming it down on her father's plate again, assuming he'd still eat it after the abuse it had been through. "Momma told me that you're not supposed to play with your food at the table, daddy!" Devi scolded, waggling a finger at him. "You're supposed to eat it, not wear it!" Honestly...!

Lion

It was her father's turn to laugh this time and he couldn't help it with the way she slammed that pancake down on the table.  He sighed and flipped the pancake up in the air before eating it as it came down, catching it much like a dog would do a flying disk.  He chewed away and looked at her.  "Really?  I thought you would think it made me look really handsome.  I guess not.  But I'm having a special appetite.  Not just for pancakes, but for little winged girls too.  Do you know any? Oh, what's this!?  I think I see one right before me and you know what, I think I'm going to eat you up!"  Ghanon made a monster-like face, baring his teeth and raised his hands, pretending they were claws.  He wrapped them around Devi across from him and pretended to bite her.  "Grr!"

Soon he sat back down and simply smiled.  "You know, I'd do that to mommy, but she would really bite my face!  And then I'd have to bite her back.  And then your parents won't have any faces anymore and we'll have to wear pancakes instead and you wouldn't like that would you, Devi?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Ba'ast almost reached out to peel the pancake off Devi's face, but the sight of it was far too funny to even want to ruin it. Plus, she was chuckling so hard that it was hard to focus on moving-- let alone reaching out to peel a pancake off Devi's face.

Though, Ba'ast was able to choke out a "That's right. Don't play with food." between chuckles--which only became much worse from Devi pulling off that pancake and slammed it on Ghanon's plate. Ba'ast shook her head and stood up to get a wet rag, waiting for Ghanon to sit back down and she move to Devi's side and wiped the syrup and butter off her face. "You're going to need a bath now~" She chuckled. Looking over to Ghanon. Grinning and looking back to Devi. "He's right.. So if you wake up one morning and daddy and mommy have pancake faces, you'll know what happened."