Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In Ravensway... ((Cherish))

Started by CastlesInTheSky, November 10, 2011, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CastlesInTheSky

"My goal..." She thought for a moment. "My goal is to protect the forest and the creatures within. Of course, I feel the obligation to help others as well."

Clair

"We're not creatures of your forest," the young man snapped. Nichola gave him a dark glare and he seemed to flinch a bit. "Sorry," he muttered.

CastlesInTheSky

Anya was amused by their antics. Young humans did act silly.

"Of course you aren't. But I still want to help you."

Clair

"How do you expect to do that?" both asked, Nichola asking out of polite curiosity and Anwyl out of bitterness.

CastlesInTheSky

"Well, with my abilities to manipulate our natural surroundings, I can made you a hiding place if you would like. What do you say?" Anya's golden eyes scanned the two others, questioning.

Clair

"A hiding place would be lovely," Nichola cried happily. Anwyl struggled to hide his expression of longing for a hiding place. It would be lovely to be away from all this pain...

CastlesInTheSky

Anya was pleased to hear Nichola's excitement. As the spirit she was, it was as if many of the beings that she watched over, which were all those in the forest, were her family. Suffering and pain were never things she liked to see, nor was fear. It made her happy to see others happy. That was simply how it was.

"I am glad to be able to help you. What manner of being are you hiding from, child?"

Clair

Nichola smiled sweetly. "We're hiding from someone like us... but she's powerfully strong; she controls awesome power."

CastlesInTheSky

Anya was curious. If she was to protect these children, she would have to know more. For how could she create a proper hiding place if she knew not who they were hiding from?

"Could you tell me more? The greater my knowledge is of her, the easier it will be to protect you."

Clair

"Her abilities really make it impossible for anyone to touch her," Anwyl sighed. "it's useless."

CastlesInTheSky

"What are they like? It would be helpful to know." Anya did wonder what could make a woman so powerful.