Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The OOC character hang-out (or Rehab Facility)

Started by Rhindeer, June 08, 2005, 06:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Um...yes. Random idea which I thought could be both fun and, whenever the need arises, boredom relieving randomness! The idea came up because SOMETHING kinda similar happened in one of the old threads at random back at the old forums, and then Tal was joking around in an MSN convo about SotE Survivor and SotE: The Real World, so...um...yes. XD

This is a thread where you can post out of character with your characters in character! XD If that makes any sense. Bwah.

Have fun. XP Knock yourselves out.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

That sounds really kick ass, I'll have to think up some stuff

Goldie

LMAO!!!  I still have a long convo from something I did like that!  *dies*

Anonymous

*stares in awe* Wow, great idea XD.

'Phion: Great indeed. Who brought the rope?
Amee: $&@* forgot it! *races off*
Samari: Hmph twit. We don't need a rope, we'll just get him to hold her down. *points behind self to Hyacinthe*
Hyacinthe: *snickers and cracks whip*

o_O And that would be my que to exit... stage left. Good day to you sirs *exits...stage right! Ha!*

Anonymous

Ooo!! *bounces and bounces and eventually whams into a brick wall*

Ziarre: Of course that'd appear THERE. So conveniantly in front of you.
Toviel: Of course. *agrees*
Ziarre: Too bad that never happens for you.
Toviel: Actually, I'm quite happy it never happens. Or I really would have no reason to live. O___o
Ziarre: You mean it's not like that already? Damnit. I'm loosing my touch.
Toviel: v.v I dug my grave, didn't I?
Kieli: Yes you did.
Toviel: Mother fucker. *sigh*
Ziarre: *sniggering*

Goldie

Tai:  So...*sob* then she told me 'You have to die because of the plot'  thinking that that would make me feel all good and stuff *sniff*  But did she ever think that I just wanted to LIVE!?!?

Shrink:  Ah....I see.  Please go on, you're doing a great job.

Tai: Yeah...well, I'm sick and tired of her stupid plots!  *clench fists*  I want to do something about it!  KILL THE CREATOR!!

Shrink:  Let's not get violent.  Please sit down and let's talk.

Tai: *sits* You don't understand....

Shrink:  Of course I do, I understand completely.  Let's try and work through these aggressive feelings you've been having.

Tai:  I can tell...she wants to kill us all!  ALL OF US!  I CAN SMELL THE DEATH!!

Shrink: Then why would you want to add to it?

Tai: *shrug* I dunno.....because death and destruction is...fun?

Shrink: Really?  I'll take note of that.

Tai:  She's going to kill you too...

Shrink: What was that?

Tai: Yeah...Katie...she's terrible...even you're a figment of her imagination and she's going to give you the boot to dead land and never think about you again and leave you to rot in a hellish black hole of the imagination and you'll never escape and then the world will crash down around you and---

Shrink: Please Tai, calm down!  If you're in a dark hole in her imagination...then why is she writing about you now?

Tai:  *pause*  I.....

Shrink:  Maybe she really does love you!

Tai:  No...this is all a plot for me to shout out  DARLIG SUCKS AND NEEDS TO DIE!!!!!! HE'S A FREAKIN PEDOPHILE!!!!!

Rhindeer

*cackles* Shouting death to Darlig and other such slander WASN'T my true purpose for creating this thread, nope, uh uh, never! >.> It was just for FUN! Yeah...

Nakaris: ...fun...yeah...like AGREEIN' t' let me be captured so's I could be tortured 'n' so Ani could go insane an' I could go insane an' so EV'RYUN could go insane 'cause J'aari 'n' blood 'n' angst an' kidnappin' an' post-traumatic stress disorder's jus' SO BLOODY FUN T' YA PEOPLE!

*decides it's best not to go with Gold's answer concerning plots and stuff* Um...yeah...soooo...how's it been goin' with the psychologist? ^^

Nakaris: Th' usual. Gave me more meds 'cause I keep gettin' those...urges...t' kill people an' stuff. Wouldn't believe me when I said it was magic. Jus' gave me 'nother prescription after I said that, weird. Oh, Ani's on meds, too, now. THANKS T' YA AN' YER STUPID DUNGEON PLOT THAT SET 'IM OVER TH' EDGE 'CAUSE 'E FELT EV'RY DAMNED THING!

Meep.

Nakaris: APPARENTLY his wife was in labor, too, when it happened. O' course, YOU would know that.

Ye-heah...uh...wasn't MY fault, though! I was the innocent! I was just going along with things! In BOTH cases! I even saved your willy, for goodness sakes!

Kajioh: OHH! Willy! Like the whale in that one movie that the kid had to free 'caus the people were being mean and its fin was all bent and it was sad and depressed but then everythiing turned out okay and there was a big wall that it jumped andâ€"

Yeah. ^^;; That willy.

Kajioh: Where's Willy?? I wanna see!

Nakaris: Off limits. -_-;;

Kajioh: But whyyy! I wanna pet him!

Nakais: What th' HELL?!?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YA PEOPLE!?!?

Kajioh: But...but...that one kid rode him...and he was nice! I always wanted to, too!

Nakaris: I'm gonna kill yâ€"

I somehow get the feeling we're not all on the same page...AHH! NAKA! NO! BAD NAKA!

Nakaris: LEMME AT 'IM! STUPID SICK THING NEEDS T'â€"

Aniketos: Naka! No! violence is not th' answer!

Nakaris: HE'S DEAD!

Kajioh: But...where's Willy...? ;_; You said Willy was here...

Aniketos: Remember what th' psychologist told ya! GOOSFRABA!!!

Nakaris: Goosfraba? Goosfraba?! What th' hell kinda language are ya...wait...I feel kinda...better...

Aniketos: Gooooosfrabaaaaaa...

Nakaris: Heh...wow...that's kinda neat... *passes out*

Passing out! The best way to take care of pesky scene changes! ^___^ Only rivaled by sleeping!

Aniketos: That's not nice...

All part o' the business! ^__^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

Tai:  NAKARIS!  WE MUST KILL THE CREATORS!  THEIR PLOTS WILL DESTROY US ALL MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY!!!

hey hey hey now!  I let the one outburst go because you were talking to a doctor, but right now you are way out of line mister.  You are the ONLY one of my characters who's died!

Tai: A dark...painful death....

And why are you talking to Nakaris?  Wasn't he the one who killed you?

Tai: No, you just brainwashed everyone else into thinking that so you could get away with MURDUR!

--_--  Straight jacket please?

Tai: And what about Rayne!  She's dying now too!  And technically died once before!

once again...the before part was because of Nakaris...do you really want to go on a killing rampage with him?

Tai:....stupid brainwasher....NAKARIS!  JOIN ME IN MY VALIENT FIGHT FOR THE GREATER GOOOOOOOD!

*decides not to put her two cents in for what the great good really is*

Fayina:  OH MY GOODNESS!  A WHALE!?!?!?  WHERE WHERE WHERE!?!?!  I wanna see willy!

O_o;;;;; *decides not to say something*

Fayina: Set Willy FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhindeer

Hey...wait a minute...I just realized something...Naka...he named it? O.o

Aniketos: Uh... what...?

Don't act so innocent, you got laid first! It! You know...it! I mean, I was just referring to it in a general sense, but then he kept reacting so indignantly to the name...so, did he?

Aniketos: ...how would I know...? O.o

Did YOU?

Aniketos: What? NO! O.o;;;

HAHAH! YOU DID!!!! Learn somethin' new about your charries every day! So! What is it?

Aniketos: I'm gonna go cry now...

Nakaris: *wakes up* What th' HELL!?!? Y' people STILL talkin' about my bloody #$^$!? WHAT IS WITH Y' SICK, SICK, SICK PEOâ€"whoa, Tai?? I...I coulda sworn I killed ya...

You did kill him. ^^

Nakaris: An'...'e's...talkin' t' me...um...

This is the OOC arena. Anything goes.

Nakaris: Really, now...hey Tai! S'up, homey! *walks over and slaps his back, buddy-buddy*

...I didn't mean literally...

Nakaris: I'll join ya! See that chick o'er there...that's m' creator. Lately, she's been givin' me some really funny looks, 'n' she's th' reason I'm here t' begin with. Now, think that if I help ya off yer's, we can do somethin' aboutâ€"

Aniketos: Wait, what's goin' on here...? O.O Um...Tai...Naka...to...gether...did...I miss somethin'...uhh...

Nakaris: Come o'er here, bro! I've decided that Tai's cool. ^^ He's gonna help m' kill peeps. I think.

Aniketos: Okay, that's niceâ€"WAIT, WHAT???

Nakaris: So, Tai, no hard feelin's, eh? Hope it didn't hurt TOO much, but it was jus', yanno, "part o' th' plot". Gotta do whatcha gotta do, y'know?

Aniketos: Tai! I thought better o' ya! An' YOU, Naka! get yer butt back here! The psychoogist saidâ€"

Nakaris: Screw that. So, anyway Tai, as I was sayin'...wait, free willy? WHAT TH' HELL WOMAN!?!? WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AN' MY FRIGGIN' [censored for mild sexual language]!?!?

Um...okay, I think I'll just head this way and walk for a long, long time...

Anonymous

Ziarre: *in HYSTERICAL laughter*

Toviel: *laughing right along with her*

Kieli: You sick.. horrible.. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E people... *shudders*

Amaie: O________O

Ziarre: Bad.. baaaaaaaaadddd...

Toviel: x-rated!

Ziarre: *snickering* Soooo! Ish Willy a HAPPY willy? *laughing*

*sniggering too*

Kieli: You all traumatized my sister!!!

Goldie

Tai:  WOOOOOOW!  I'm a freakin' HOMEY now!  That's so awesome! *stupid grin*

Wow....and I thought he was strange all ready....

Rayne:  Tai?  You're...you're really going to kill...to killl.....*pause as the conversation sinks in*  Ani?  You....named it? O_o  And you didn't even tell me!  I feel....so....violated.....you...that....it...*shivers*

*gasp*  What will your CHILDREN think!?!!?!?!?

Tai:  O_o....um....I'm thinking that...sometimes...they're worse than us.....

*sniggers* did you name yours Tai?

Tai:  This is SO SICK!  *storms off*

*BOL*  Rhi....look what you've started!

Fayina: Willy...Willy...Willy the WHALE!  Wil---*stops*  OH! Willy Loman!  Death of a Salesman!

O_o how the crap do you know that?

Fayina:  I...have no idea....

Anonymous

Medicine, by golly that's GENIUS!

Fleurety: Which is why it slipped your mind until now?

Precisely, Nall my gun.

Nall: *hands over gun which looks eerily like a plastic lightgun* Can I see the whale?

Of course *loads gun with syringes of valium* Stand back Nall, you don't want to get in the crosshairs.

Nall: Where's the whale at?

I dunno o_O I think Rhi had it.

Nall: How can I see the whale if you don't know where it is?

Use your imagination Nall.

Fleurety: *to Nall* I wouldn't take it, she promised you a whale, so go for the whole whale.

Nall: I want the whole whale.

But I don't *whip coils around gun and tugs it out of hands* o_O

Hyacinthe: *pulls gun to self and tosses candy to Nall* Kill creators eh? I like sound of that. *smirks*

O___O Nall! How could you?

Nall: *looks sheepish*

Fleurety: Should have let her see the whale.

T__T eep?

Anonymous

Kanina: *sitting in a corner, trying not to laugh at it all*

*Kitty walks in*

Kitten: Look, Kitty, this place even has a DOOR! See? It isn't so uncommon as you thought. Now.. back to business. I want a door to the outside world. NOW.

Kitty: *apparently talking to herself, but really talking to Kitten* Oh, I suppose... but wait, what do you need a DOOR for, anyway? You got a girlfriend or something? Ooooohhhhhhhh, do tell!!

Kitten: NO, I just... need it.. to.. conquer all lands that I see... so that I WON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOU WHILE DOING IT!

Kitty: BAAAAAAD KITTEN! think you need a time out. Oh, hey, where are we, anyway? I don't see any bushes arou- AH THERE'S ONE! *looking at the spot right next to Nakaris, which is occupied by a small, fake palm-like shrub*

No, Kitty, that is a good bush, yess.. goooooood bush...

Kitty: You sure, Kanina? Because I declare, it's looking at me the wrong way.

Kanina: ...what?

Nonononono not YOU, Kanina, me- KITTY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Kitty has charged the bush*

Kitten: KITTY. DOOR. NOW.

*Kitty stops*

Kitty: SHUT UP!

the doctor: what the...? Okay, I'm going to prescribe som-

Kitty: YOU WILL NOT! THAT IS MADE BY AN EVIL BUSH! KANINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S TRYING TO <B>POISON</B> ME!!!!!!!

Shoo, doctor, can't you see she's upset?

Doc: yes, bu-

so GO!

*randomly, a door appears in the room Kitty is in, and Kitten strolls into view in a cloud of purple smoke!*

Kitten: Much better, Kitty!

Anonymous

Venorik: <_<  >_> ......"do i get to have sex with something?"
Balkin: "something?"
Venorik:"anything"
Balkin: "Even like a goat?"
Venorik:"i dunno...never really thought of that...i don't think i wanna have sex with a goat..."
Balkin:"that would be kinda wied dude"
Venorik: "yeah i know, i don't think i'll do it."
Balkin: " well now your being a pussy"
Venorik:"i'm not a pussy and you know it!"

Anonymous

It's like a freaking three ring circus in he...
*bursts out laughing at Goldie's crazed baby pic* Omg...holy crap... *falls over snickering*

Sakki: o_O what the hell are you doing....? *pokes me with a toe*

Sierra: *spots the attempted Kajioh attack by Naka-poo* LEAVE MY KAJI ALOOONE!!! *dashes up and latches onto Naka-poo's head* Grrrrrr!

*blinks, gets up* Holy crap Sierra....note to self: never threaten dah Kajioh... ^_^;;

*gets twitchy at Naka-poo's accent* GAH! CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! *grabs Nakaris by the ear and hauls him off to a speech therapist*

Sierra: *deprived of her prey* Aww.... *remembers dah Kaji* KAJIOH! *GLOMPS him*

*pokes Ani* Er...what's a 'goosfraba'?

Rhindeer

Aniketos: ACK! Rayne! Hunny-bunny! It's not whatcha think!

Nakaris: That Fayina chick is SO deaâ€"wtf, "hunny bunny"? Now that's jus' disgustin'...

Aniketos: ...oh, like ya don't have pet-names fer Mina...

Nakaris: Not like THAT. Jeez. Lucky no'un's diabetic 'round here, 'cause th' sugar content's so damn high...

Aniketos: Er...okay. What would YOU suggest?

Nakaris: Somethin' that don't dredge up images o' honey-coated rabbits?

Aniketos: ...Yer so mean...

Nakaris: Yeah, well, anyway...back to riddin' th' world of al th' SICK, SICK people with m' buddy...wait, dude, where'd Taiâ€"ACK!

*and in that span, many, many things happened which this disembodied narrator is too lazy to go into, so we'll just paraphrase! WHEE! Paraphrasing fun! A horse charged at a bush near Naka, and then some chick attacked him for some odd reason, and then ANOTHER chick dragged him off by his ear to an unknown fate...dun dun DUUUUâ€"*

Hatame: Hey, Rhi? That tree isn't wide enough for you to hide behind. Just thought I'd let ya know! You look silly like that. ^^

*Oh crap! Discovery! Time to play the accusatory card to take the focus off me!* What? Are you calling me FAT?

Hatame: Well, it IS a sapling. So, compared to it...yup! ^__^

*Thwarted.* Right...eh heh...oops...

Hatame: But I LOVE my creator! She's so pretty and kind and molestable! *GLOMP!*

ACK! Molestable, right, you'd molest a TREE if it moved the right way! GET OFF ME YOU PERVE! Waitaminute...okay...what do you want this time...?

Hatame: Only to tell you you're the GREATEST creator a guy ever could have and I luff you forever and ever and ever and ever and you're just SO sexy and SMART and KNOWLEDGABLE and POWERFUL andâ€"

Cut the crap.

Hatame: ...can I be let off my leash now? Sakki's over there... *whimper*

Now that just wouldn't be fair! Blue's gone now and wouldn't be able to help Sakki smack you around, didn't you read the red print?

Hatame: That's the pooooint! Now, I like it when Sakki does it, but Blue...now she just goes crazy. Sakki's are love-filled! And it's SAKKI! <3 <3 Blue...now, once ya start pulling off limbs, it just goes too far. I have limits too!

*twitchy* Eh heh...some limits. Bad Gryphon-turned-human...thing. Bad! Now sit! Don't make me muzzle you!

Hatame: Oh baby, bring on the leather!

-_-;; Why do I even bother...

Kajioh: SIERRA!!! YAY!!! *CLINGS!* I have TWO saviors now!! ^____^ YAY! Saving me from the mean man that...that...he wouldn't let me see his Willy! And I asked SO nice but then he got all mean! ;_;

Aniketos: ...we're still talkin' 'bout willies...? O.o

Hatame: Whoa, serious? Hah! Awesome!

Nuuuu! We're talking about WHALES! WHALES which somehow got turned into an innuendo...or visa versa...uh...something happened, but now we're talking about WHALES! The things that swim in the water and have fins and blow holes and eat fish!

Hatame: *starts to laugh uncontrolably*

*WHAPS HIM* DANGIT! Only YOU would find something dirty in THAT statement! Ughhh... *rubs temples*

Aniketos: No...no...I...I think I got it...

NO!!!! YOU'RE THE INNOCENT! YOU CAN'T BE CORRUPTED, TOO! O.O;;;

Aniketos: *rubs neck* ...okay. ^^;; *coughcoughRayneKnowsOtherwisecoughcough*

I'll pretend I didn't hear that. AHEM! Goosfraba...it's...from the movie Anger Management! It makes you veeeery calm in a moment of anger! Yes...goooosfrabaaaa...

Goldie

Rayne:  *sheepish grin* Know?  I don't know whatever you are talking about *Drapes arms around Aniketos and begins whispering in his ear*

O_o  I never thought that the characters I made would become this dirty....

Tai:  *covering ears* I hear nothing...I see nothing....I speak NOTHING!

Rayne: and it's AMAZING!

Ok, running away right now.  Good grief....*crashes into a mirror*  Hey!  Where did this thing come from!

Vaenain: My face!!  *sobs as he looks at himself in the shattered mirror*  My beautiful...beautiful face....LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!  LOOOOOK!  NOW MY FACE IS CRACKED!

um....isn't that just the mirror that's cracked?

Vaenain: But now I can't look into it and see my beautifulness!

Petaekka:  oooh!  Is that real ivory?

Vaenain:  *wipes eyes* Yes....I had it custom made....

Not a good thing to tell her....

Petaekka:  WOOOOOAAAHH!!!  Hey look!  *points* Someone made a giant billboard with your face on it!

Vaenain:  WHERE!  *runs off*

Petaekka: ehehehehehehe *takes the mirror and runs*

*smacks forehead*  This is rediculous.....remind me NEVER to let my characters out of my head again...

Rayne: I LOOOVE YOU SOOOO!  *smooch* <---to Aniketos

Anonymous

Venorik: "wheres that vampire chick you told me about?"

<_< >_>...huh?

Venorik: "you told me i was gonna do a hot vampire chick."

oh yeaaaah. i did, huh?

Venorik: "where the hell is she?"

i dunno ask rhi

Venorik: "why Rhi?"

um....she's hers

Venorik: "and i'm yours..."

Um, your my creation, yes....

Venorik: "thats weird dude.not normal weird, like, really weird."

shut up lol

Venorik: "incest perv!"

screw you, its rp!

Venorik:"now you wanna screw me? *thinks....* hm.....threesomes are fun....."

NO!

Venorik:" come on asshole, take one for the team."

fuck you man

Venorik: "don't be a pussy."

Balkin: " You wouldn't do a goat!"

Venorik:"goats are different!'

no their..wait..kinda, but...

Venorik:" HA!"

stop changing my words around

Venorik: "make me. My master skillz come from your imagination, i can pwn you."

god damnit.........fuckin freshman....

Venorik:"your the freshman, perv!"

screw you man!

Venorik:"only if Naviko's involved."

you know...i wouldn't argue lol

Venorik:"damn straight."

Rhindeer

Aniketos: *grins secretively and starts whispering back to Rayne*

^^;; Ani AND Rayne...oh man...always the innocent ones...

Kiyan: HEY! Stop that! What're you doing??

Hatame: Ouch, ouch, put the basket down! Ow! Stop hitting me!

Kiyan: Well stop trying to peep under my skirt!! O.< It's creepy! *holds skirt down, all self-conscious like*

Hatame: Sorryyy...but...it's not everyday you see a guy in a skirt! Just checkin'!

Kiyan: Checking WHAT?

Hatame: Neeeeeeeeeever mind! I found out what I needed to know! ^^ Nice.

Kiyan: o.o;;; homgifeelsoviolated...

Hatame: *cackles*

Aniketos: I LOVE YA SOOOOO MUCH RAYNEY-POO!! *dips her and starts kissing away*

O.O Jeez, get a room you two! Do I have any NON HORNY characters anymore???

Zharith: Yep. Me. I'm just an angst monkey. Because life sucks, and then you die...again...and again...and again...and again...

Don't much like reincarnation, eh? I always thought it was cool. ^^

Zharith: It is...the first 5728364187019.0000012 times! and then it just starts getting repetitive! *tragic angsty sigh* Can't a guy just die and STAY dead?

Heh...might not wanna say that too loud. That Tai guy over there...he's new to the whole "death" thing. Still has some baggage on him. Might snap and kill ya.

Zharith: Baggage...don't we all carry some? *smirks* Let him kill me. I'm not worried. Maybe I'll come bak as some crazy dragon or something next time around.

Or a mosquito.

Zharith: Been there, done that, bought the shirt, wrote the book. *examines nails boredly*

My, aren't you just a ray of sunshine...

Kiyan: ARGH!!! I'LL...I'll...I'LL SMOTHER YOU!

Hatame: Gotta catch me first!

...why is Kiyan naked...and why is Hatame wearing his skirt...and WHY is Hatame off his leash...???

Zharith: *blows on nails* I think the gryphon-man bribed that thief girlâ€"no, not the crazy one with the mirror...Sachi?â€"with Nakaris' necklaces. Don't ask me how he got THOSE.

Oh dear lord...

Anonymous

Kieli: YOU LITTLE BASTARD! YOU'RE GOING TO DIEEEEEEEE!!!!! *chases Toviel*

Toviel: You should be careful where you sit! *squeals and runs*

Kieli: YOU'RE DOOOMEDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toviel: *tackled to the ground* *strangled* Z.... *gasp* iarre!!!!!!! HEeeeeee *choke*LLPPP!!!!!!!!

Kieli: *throttles*

.... *chews gum*

Ziarre: *laughing* *grabs Kieli and tosses him off* *grabs Toviel* *smacks Toviel* *throws him* *just lazy bullying*

Toviel: DAAAAAAMNN! I CAN'T WIIIN!!!!!!!!!