Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bit More Than It Seemed

Started by Juno, December 14, 2011, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

It certainly was easy to carry her along, especially since she was doing such a good job of making herself a bit more streamlined with him. Hearing what she said, though, he blew bubbles as he snorted before turning his head a bit to look down at her. Maybe other dragons are, but I guess I'm like this so I can swim fast, he explained. Gotta be faster than other things if I'm going to eat. It was the truth, but his diet only consisted of fish and other small creatures, which he figured didn't need to be mentioned.

As they neared the inclined slope that would lead them up to the beach ahead, Kanoa stuck his head up out of the water a few times to make sure they were going where he thought they were. Almost there...

He stopped his acceleration as he felt sand cave around his feet, using it as leverage to walk them up gradually. As he broke the surface again, though, he paused in just a few feet of water. Here, Skrylet, let go, I need room, he told her before heading further up so that his feet were barely covered by lazy waves as his sheer weight sunk him into the sand a bit. It was then that he began shifting, though it was an almost instantaneous process.

In a matter of seconds, the bright blue beast had become a man. His eyes bore the same irises and his long, straight hair was not unlike his natural form's coloring, being a very light blue, edging on silver. Kanoa's clothes were of earthy tones and were minimal, thin things that were clearly meant for a warm, beach-y environment for his time spent out in the sun. A thin, leather necklace he wore was settled just at the top of his sternum, a blue stone encased in a dark silver setting was the pendant attached at its end, glimpses of it teasing at the end of the "v" in his shirt.

Stepping out from the waves snapping around his ankles, he headed up a bit further in the sand and took a seat facing the ocean they'd just come from. "Don't worry, it's still me, Skrylet," he offered, and, not wanting her to be startled, flashed a small smile as his eyes wandered over to her.

Anonymous

~Let go?~ she asked, but obeying and dropping off his side onto the sand and waves. She stumbled a bit, but caught her balance quickly and walked up to the shore in her wet clothes, which were also made to dry easily, a strong, stretchy and very soft fabric. As she stepped into shallower water, it would be known that her weight was also significant. As she made her way onto dry land, her little feet sank into the sand, showing that her form was denser than others, allowing her to sink in water.

After strolling on up with a very alluring walk, her backside to him, she turned her top half slowly to witness the event that took place before her eyes. Those rubies widened and her tendrils wiggled, displaying her curiosity as she watched him intently. Slowly, she fully faced him then, mouth slightly agape in awe as the transformation took place. After the amazement wore off, that blush took its place when she looked over his now human form. Oh my. Crimson orbs took him in from head to toe and toe to head, but before she completely got lost in him, the sparkle from his shirt caught her attention.

There it was! Or so she assumed it was, she didn't have a reference picture for it or anything like that. So she could only assume that the necklace he wore was the trinket she was after. She was glad she had found it, but also, this would pose a problem...getting it from him. Quickly, she averted her eyes from it and found his face, where her cheeks darkened and she pursed her lips. ~Wow~ slipped out as she took him in blatantly with her bold eyes, watching him walk onto shore and past her, and she slowly turned again, tail rising as a sign of her mood lifting.

It swayed contently as she watched him, like an excited creature, staring at him until his eyes met hers, and she froze, growing hotter in the face. "H-hm??" she squeaked, his words surprising her. "W-wull obviously es stell Kanoa...!" she mumbled like she wasn't as simple as that, to not be able to tell from watching. That smile of his made her twitch and she found herself drawn to him, sighing and slowly beginning to walk over gracefully, showing herself off a bit subconsciously as she came close to him. He was much more approachable in this form, and it showed in her behavior toward him.

Now she stood before him, and looked down at him with her charming self, hands down at her sides, hidden in those sleeves, and lovely iridescent eyes gazing upon him as that little smile broke on her full, dark lips. Lowering her tail, she used it as balance, seating herself gently beside him, well used to being dainty with her weight. Once seated, she slid her legs, brining her knees up to rest her hands on them femininely as her gaze drifted to her feet, long earflaps dipped back with shyness.  

"So...whot Kanoa jus ded...es thet common fur duregons..." As she spoke more outside of telepathy, her thick accent would become much more apparent, and possibly even send shivers up him as she spoke so seductively, words rolling off her tongue and lips elegantly. Her smile grew as she tilted her tead to one side, shifting her hypnotic eyes back to him timidly. "Or es Kanoa jus speshul...?" she purred with a hint of a giggle, tail swaying contently behind her as her tendrils arched over her like protective serpents outside of the water.

Juno

He still found it just as amusing to watch her obvious, unabashed expressions come and go now as he had before. Smiling in a more friendly manner now, though, not wanting to frighten her anymore than he had in his natural form, Kanoa watched as she made her way over and planted herself down into the sand beside him. Her tail and tendrils were certainly fascinating to observe even out of the water.

"I'm not sure, but I know it's common for me," he replied, shrugging before he leaned back to lay himself out in the sand as he'd traveled here for. The sun felt good. Warm, but it wasn't sweltering, thanks to the breeze rolling in. The few clouds that there were now were just enough to keep the sun from beating down relentlessly. Overall, he thought it felt pretty nice.

"I might be special...who knows," he finally said. "I've not had much significant contact with other dragons, as far as I know.

"But, Skrylet...since you're going to stick around for a bit, why don't you tell me more about yourself? Or at least what you know? " he peaked at her with one eye he opened just enough to see past his dark lashes.

Anonymous

Skrylet watched him lay back and her eyes focused on the necklace that dangled so enticingly from his neck. She did not have t he means to take it from him currently, and in fact, she couldn't sat she wasn't interested in teasing him a little more. "Hm??" she blinked, her eyes meeting his. "M-me?" she thought about it, earflap flickering. Outside of the water, a small jingle was heard now, the piercings that dangled prettily making the soft noise with the sudden movement of her ear.

"Um..wull...hmmmm..." she thought, eyes drifting upward as she looked at the sky with him. With a soft sigh, she felt her body give in and she too slipped back into the sand beside him, tendrils lowering her softly and then lingering in the sand idly like snakes basking. "I du not know a lot aboot myself, honestly. Kanoa hes knowledge ov duregons...where es I hev the linguring sensation ov long slumbur..." She described, not being completely honest with her lack of memories. "Almos liek I wus released by means ov quek from the wurlds eternal darkness below en the cool abyss..." she went on in a story-like fashion.

She spoke gently with her thick tone, and when she trailed off, she turned to look at him, blushing as if she had not realized she had laid down beside, him, having been lost in imaginative thought. "H-how long hev I been asleep? How old I em? I em not sure..." she confessed. "I em howevur 'old enough' I believe...!" she added with a more up beet tone, wanting to point out that she surely was not just a child. "I suppose I em anomaly...meybe I em lest ov my kind...en sought aftur fur my rarity...!" She went on in exaggeration, giggling softly, though she felt strange about being alone.

She sighed again, and let her gaze meet his once more, where she gave him her gentle smile, somewhat emanating the feeling of sadness. "W-whot more does Kanoa wish tu know aboot me, hm?" she purred suggestively, shrugging off her depressing mood and poking some fun at him now. "Em I THET fescinating tu Kanoa...?" she went on, her tendrils wiggling just a bit, giving away her playful and sly intentions.

Juno

Actively listening to her, his expressions changed quite a bit over the course of her speech. Eventually, he cracked a smile for her as she met his eyes again. Waggling his brows playfully as she asked things of him, he shrugged and turned himself over to sit up in the sand. "Well, you are fascinating, Skrylet... I've never met anyone like you before and I've been around for a long while," he offered, scooting a bit closer. Kanoa wanted to see how far he could push her now, feeling a bit of playful wickedness overtake him.

"I'm interested in anything you'd like to tell me," he said, which was the truth, but he still drew closer to her. Reaching a hand out, he grazed a tendril cautiously, not sure if he would be thumped for it or attacked in some other way. He was gentle, though, only barely brushing her.

Looking back up to her eyes, he winked at her. "Is there anything else to tell? Anything else little Skrylet wants to tell me?" he teased, chuckling as he dropped his hands down to his lap as he awaited her reply.

Anonymous

She watched him sit up, but still lay there, watching him curiously. She blinked when he scooted closer and wondered what he was up to. He scooted closer and she rolled onto her side, curling just a little as she watched him, pursing her lips. He went for her tendril, and to his surprise, it slithered out and wrapped around his wrist, grabbing at his forearm with its soft muscle fingers. This apparently was a surprise to her as well, and she pushed herself to a sitting position, facing him, brining her hands up to twiddle like before, not knowing how to explain her tendril's reaction to him. "...I-I du not hev full control ovur my extremities sometimes...!" She squeaked in confession to his request.

She blushed darker when he called her little. She wasn't little! Or at least, she didn't think she was! Well compared to him she was...he was even taller than she was in his human form, but still! He would feel that strange sensation again, with her tendril in contact with him. It wasn't nearly as strong as if their faces touched, or their bodies, but it was still there. Her tendrils functioned off of a separate unconsciousness. They behaved nearly independently, enough to be able to name them, and speak to them if she were detached enough. And she was. She just didn't remember it. They were defensive limbs designed to protect her as well as express feeling that she may not be able to express herself. If she was curious, they would explore the subject in question. If she was afraid, they would guard her. If she was in need of protection, they would cling.

Those now shy eyes just peeked up at him silently as her tendril pulled him closer against her will, and her long earflaps tipped back as her other tendrils came around to explore and touch him now that he made the first move. "Mmmmm..." she whined softly. "...I du not know...!" she sounded like she was unable to concentrate. ""W-whot does Kanoa wish tu know, ezectly...?" she mumbled as was forced to watch her tendrils touch and caress him, poking at him here and there, showing her desire to do that herself. He was sitting so close to her now, but she didn't back away, nor did she let herself give in. She only smiled sheepishly, wondering just wondering random things about Kanoa.

Juno

It surprised him when he felt the ends of her tendril clinging to his arm, but he didn't pull away. Fascinated, he watched it move, causing that odd tingling sensation again as they had in the water earlier. Even as she nervously mentioned not having control over them, he just nodded and gave a small smile as he watched the thing in its seeming quest to discover what his hand and arm were.

Hearing the jingling of her piercing again as she flipped her ears back, Kanoa lifted his head to watch her blushing. He just chuckled and shook his head as the other tendrils joined in, exploring him in a way they hadn't done in the water as they pulled him closer to her. "Huh," was all he said, though it held no noticeable tone.

It was a bit strange, to have her tendrils doing what they did, but it wasn't something repulsive to him, being a creature of the sea himself. "What I wish to know about you? Well...why are they doing that?" he asked with a chuckle, smiling at her as he leaned a bit closer to curiously touch an earflap, wondering if it would be soft.

Anonymous

Kanoa came out and asked just then, and she rolled her eyes away. "Because I em thenking aboot et..." she confessed in mumble. Her eyes darted back to him when he came closer to her then, and she stood ever so still for him, eyes watching his hand as it came up to her face. As soon as he made contact, it flittered in reaction, that soft jingle sounding once again. But it stopped quickly and she let him touch. It was just as soft as the rest of her, a membrane keeping its shape but it was able to be bent and folded, and twisted, always returning to its shape, like her horns if he were to explore them as well.

Her bold eyes softened then, as he continued, and she tilted her head for him, a soft purr escaping her as she found herself leaning into the enjoyable touch. Behind them, he would find her gills, layered in tiny slits all the way to her skull. She couldn't hid her smile now, as he touched her, and she lowered her twiddling fingers just a bit, relaxing in his presence and slowly scooting closer to him as her tendrils poked about idly, and maybe a bit intimately. "Mm...whot does Kanoa thenk he es doing...?" she whispered gently, those eyes and smile growing sly as she welcomed the attention, still a bit bashful about it though.

Again, he felt that sensation, though it was slightly different, His contact with her ear gave off nearly the same sensation as her tendrils touching him, but if he were to examine further, he would find that more core-related parts of the body making contact would increase this feeling. And more if bodes touched skin on skin, or even lips touching held one of the much stronger reactions. She tilted her head more as she leaned into his hand, showing off her long neck, eyes drifting shut as she resisted the urge to nuzzle that hand. She bit her bottom lip though, and her spine arched, showing she was starting to become a little more forward as the time passed.

Juno

He just smiled knowingly for her confession, hand still reaching to gently caress the ear flap he'd been reaching for. It certainly was soft. Cautiously stroking it a bit, he noticed a sound. Looking down, he figured out it was her that was purring and just smiled affectionately. It'd been a while since he'd had anything close to being like this with anyone. As a sea dragon, he didn't get many hugs or touches or anything.

Moving his hand down, just barely brushing her jawline and the ends of her hair in the process, Kanoa glanced down to make eye contact as she spoke to him again. He grinned. "What am I doing? What are you doing?" he returned, looking down at her tendrils that had snaked there way around him, as if they were trying to memorize his profile.

As she continued to scoot closer, though, he didn't push her away or make any move to indicate discomfort. As she leaned into him more, he just chuckled softly, brushing his fingers along her jaw still, occasionally touching her neck a bit for the angle as he moved his hand down toward her chin more. Then, he just held his hand there for a moment, propped under her chin as he leaned in to place a quick kiss to her cheek. She was soft there, too. "I thought little Skrylet wasn't very sure of herself around dragons," he reminded her, a knowing smile replacing the gentle appearance he'd held, his eyes twinkling as he teased her.

Anonymous

She mmmed and stretched as he touched onward, clrarly enjoying it, two of her tendrils wiggling in reaction as the others held onto him. "Whot does Kanoa mean whot em 'I' do-" she gasped at the surprise kiss, those eyes flittering open as she turned to look at him, that purr halted. Those ruby eyes looked at him with surprise, the sensation still lingering on her cheek. She found her chin being held by him and submitted to his touches, letting him do as he wished, ears tipped back, not out of fear, but just timidness now.

She chuckled softly then, and let him play with her skin, posing herself as he held her, showing off her body as he watched her. "Lettle Skrylet es...coming around..." she suggested playfully. "Kanoa es far less intimidating liek thes..." she explained in gentle whisper, though she still blushed. "Ef I ded not know Kanoa wuz a duregon...I'd be more inclined tu tek advantage..." she teased back. "En yus...I du find duregons facenating...but they are mush smallur en books en pictures...!" she huffed softly, still playing the role of a pet on display for him.

"Kanoa appears tu be enjoying himself..." She pointed out, eyes peeking into his once more as she smirked from her pose. "Does Kanoa liek the way I behave...?" she asked curiously, shifting and stretching herself just a little for him, revealing a little more of her supple flesh and flexibility, giving him another giggle and biting a lip at her bold behavior.

Juno

Kanoa marveled at the strange blend of smooth softness her skin possessed. Being of the sea, it was usually only on land he could ever see anything like that, usually the humans that walked the lands of the day. He chuckled at her reference to books. "So you're a curious one? You like to read?"

The way she turned herself this way and that was quite interesting, but no more so to him than anything else he'd noticed about her since they'd met. "I am," he admitted, grinning.

"And I suppose so, you're very unique," he pointed out as his hand slipped away from her face to drop at his side. The man carefully began pealing a tendril away from him, unsure of how long they would want to stay around him otherwise. "Hm..."

"Do you like the sun, Skrylet? Or do you prefer to stay in the water?"

Anonymous

"Mm...yus...I em curious...I love tu read..." she purred. "So many things could be found from them..." she went on softly. Those eyes gazed deeper into him then as he agreed to her question. "I see..." she shifted slowly to face him better as he pulled away. "Unique...?" she asked as she eyes his work to slip free of her tendrils. They retracted fairly easy, will little to no resistance as she submitted to him. She chuckled softly as all four pulled back behind her, returning to their arched position. She leaned forward as she listened to him, sly gaze returning to his face as she lowered her hands into the sand, leaning on them as she arched her back some more, tail rising.

Her crimson orbs drifted a moment, as she contemplated his question, slowly returning to him with a small grin. "Wull...de sun es nice...de watur es nice tuu...I liek de night...I liek de cold...but I du not turn down the warmth...of another..." she whispered sexily, pushing forward slowly and raising her rump as she put herself on all fours, tail high as she crawled up to him, noses almost touching. He could feel her aura, something mischievous and yet malleable.

She paused then, eyes lingering upon him, half closed as she grazed lips just barely, and letting that powerful sensation linger on his tender flesh. She began purring again and attempted to push him back a little, seeing how far he would let her go, cheeks hot. She chuckled again, tail swaying as she teased him back, slowly closing her eyes then. "Mmm...so..." she paused, feeling his aura with her own. "...Thes es whot a duregon feels like..." she let herself open up a little bit more, exposing her body's natural abilities that were suppressed because of her uneasiness earlier. She was a very special creature, and like him, possibly desired the affection of another.

He was amazing, she thought. This sensation was unbelievable to her. He may have thought she was unique, but she felt the same about him. Bit she felt she was able to restrain her cravings in due time. She would have what she required, she decided. And maybe, she'd get a little bit of fun out of it in the mean time. He seemed nice enough, very unlike other land dwellers, who poked and prodded at her. She held a very amazing appearance indeed, but it was also a bad thing for those who did not accept such a creature. But Kanoa...he was the first person she was able to hold a conversation with...let alone touch without repercussions.

Juno

"Yes, unique. Not anything bad about it, it's just how I feel," he explained, watching with a particular curiosity as she leaned closer, crawling forward to get right in his face. Kanoa leaned back a bit, but only so he might look at her more comfortable. Still, though, she kept closing the distance between them until she was practically on his lap.

He felt a jolt at the mere brushing of lips, his cheeks flushing at her sudden forwardness. Leaning back further as she purred, allowing her to crawl over him if she so wished, he still felt that odd tingling against his lips even several moments after the bold intimacy had taken place. Strange.

There was an unfamiliar warmth to it all, he found. It was certainly far from his norm, having Skrylet behaving as she was. He couldn't help but smile for her seeming curiosity, though. "A dragon... Yes, I suppose."

His gentle smile gave way to a more knowing grin, though, as he reached out to brush his fingers along her hair. "Are you always like this with strange things you don't know? Or are you just very...bold?"

"Or," he teased. "Is there something you want from me and you're just buttering me up?"

Anonymous

She paused again to think about what Kanoa had asked, and then finished pushing him to the sand, hovering over him with that sly smile. But before she could answer, he went on with another possibility, and she blushed darker. "Mmm, possibly....perheps...en....det es up tu Kanoa tu decide..." she answered all three with a soft chuckle, tendrils and tail swaying with her curiosity as she looked down upon her dragon prey. Something about this situation made her all the more enticed. The fact that he was a dragon and she was able to play with him was very exciting, and this feeling of such would emanate to him.

"Does Kanoa wish fur me tu buttur hem up, hmm...?" she purred as she nuzzled noses, and grazed lips once more, letting her skin do the talking mostly. "Mm...dere es something aboot Kanoa...thet meks me wan tu kno more...." She confessed. "I feel..." she grazed lips again. "...thet Kanoa desires relief from loneliness..." she felt from him, subtly letting him know that this was a two-way connection that her body possessed the ability to create. "I wull not lie...I em drawn to Kanoa's strong desires..." she went on, making more solid contact with him every moment, and easing him into her aura.

But before leading into something, she pulled away to gaze down upon him again, a lovely little grin on those full dark lips earflaps perked just a bit, the one flickering once again. If he wanted to play the teasing game, he picked a hell of a person so compete with. "...But...I could be mistaken..." she left out there, with that smug little expression, giggling as she awaited a response. Would he move in, or would she have to? She wondered as she took in his delicate human form, posing an alluring pose above him ever so elegantly.

Juno

It was interesting to him, how she stayed leaning over him. He would have thought she would move away, perhaps too shy to stay, but he had underestimated her. He'd been about to say something, but as she nuzzled against him, brushing skin to skin again, he just laid there, paralyzed for a moment.

What was she doing? He wasn't quite sure if she was teasing or not, but she was definitely being very forward with whatever it was. She began to speak more, though, and what she told him was a bit startling, but not entirely unwanted.

As much as he liked to act that it wasn't, the curse of his family would always remain upon him. He wasn't so sure she was right, though. He would have to learn more, observe, calculate, and then decide.

"Loneliness... That's certainly a way to put it," he admitted. Rolling his eyes at her playfulness, he reached up to grasp her arms as he leaned forward, not wanting to topple her back as he got back into a seated position, keeping her at arm's length until he'd finished righting himself. He let go.

Watching her, he brushed at his hair with one hand, raking it through in a lost attempt at getting the sand from it. "Well, I am quite lonely out here...but you probably already know that," he said nervously. "But...well, were you interested in sticking around, maybe? I'm sure it'd be nice to have a companion, at least."

Anonymous

She watched Kanoa with a smug grin, happy she had gotten to him so deeply. She played obedient and let him sit up, and put some distance between them, eyes on him intently as he began to explain himself. She could definitely sense and see his nervousness, and giggled at his attempt to offer companionship once more. "Mmm..." she pondered, eyes drifting away a moment before returning to Kanoa, intense and cunning. "Ef Kanoa wants thes lettle Skrylet close by, he need only tu esk fur her compeny..." she purred, teasing him a little more now. With that, she crawled closer to him once more, closing the gap and touching noses. "I em a simple creature...Kanoa does not hev tu...how yu sey, beat around de bush weth me..." she giggled.

"Kanoa should know thet I would most definitely enjoy the compeny...of sush a fescenating duregon...en ef there es anything Kanoa wishes tu esk of me...I would humbly accept." She went on cooingly. "I du hope I em not being tuu forward weth Kanoa..." she nuzzled him submissively, ears tipped back. "But I kennot contain my aggressiveness while Kanoa teases me en such a inviting form..." she explained, cheeks dark as she crawled up to him further, curling and turning her body as she gave him gentle affection with nuzzles and grazes to his face and neck ever so gently, teasing as well as being cautious.

Juno

He watched with great fascination at what was happening before him. Skrylet had gone from outright wary to almost...cuddly. And in hardly any time at all. It was interesting to see, and he couldn't help but wonder what was the true cause of it. It wasn't just...changing forms, was it? But she keeps mentioning the dragon, perhaps she wasn't as scared as I thought?

It was certainly something he wasn't quite used to, this closeness. Skrylet's touches and nuzzles were so affectionate and almost...catlike.

"Alright then, companions we shall be then, hm?" he said, reaching a hand up to grasp her shoulder gently.

"You aren't very modest are you?" he teased.

Anonymous

She smiled contently at his words, ear flickering gently. She looked up at him softly and shivered when he placed a hand on her shoulder, and she relaxed a bit, popping her bum down beside him and leaning against him. She thought about his question and sighed softly. "...Modesty es...a strange theng fur me...I feel unfamiliar weth how to behave..." she confessed. "People are strenge tu me...everything I du es wrong..." she went on softly. "but out here en de watur...et as tuu quiet...tuu vast en empty...et makes me feel more alone then I want tu feel..." she mumbled as she leaned against him more, her cheek on his shoulder. "I do not hev a ples tu belong...i hev found no such ples so far..." she got quieter and sighed, cuddling up to him a bit as her tendrils drew shapes in the sand idly.

"...S-so 'modesty' es...hard for me...en a way...everything I hev learned her tells me to behave a certain way...en my body tells me es wrong...tells me tu be proud ov who I em...whot I em...but I get so confused...en I shy away..." she came back with more soft ramblings. "...I du nont know whot tu du weth myself..." she blushed again. "Liek...i have urges tu run though populated streets neked...thet I should not hev tu wear thengs..." she looked incredibly embarrassed for having confessed that, unable to hid a small smile of delight at the thought.

"I em not liek others...I em one of a kind...but I yearn fur companionship..." she explained softly, relating to what she felt about him. "I apologize ef I came tuu forward weth Kanoa...I hoped Kanoa would be different from everyone else liek me..." she went on in her wary tone, staring at the shapes and swirls she was drawing into the soft moist sand. "I feel the worse when I frighten people..." she drifted off, clinging to him just a little more as she frowned slightly.

Tags: