Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Amongst These Fevered Steps [M] [Goblin]

Started by Juno, January 10, 2012, 11:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Caden just shook his head, hugging her close and quite surprised that she seemed to be trying to brush it off. "I do want that, you'd just...never really spoken of it. I wanted to make sure. If it's something you want I think we can make it work," he assured her softly. "I would love to have a home with you. And children when we can."

GoblinFae

Tiraris instantly relaxed in his arms. His assurances was all she needed to hear to know that all would be well and that their future was bright. "It is all I have ever dreamed of since I was a small child. At last I have a chance at that happiness and with you of all people, someone I love more than life itself. How did I get so lucky as to find you, Caden?" She stared into his lives with pure, unadulterated love before leaning in to give him a loving kiss. "Home and children sounds wonderful."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Caden just rolled his eyes, not entirely brushing off her declarations but not quite wanting to believe that he could be so lucky for her to love him as much as he loved her. That was surely a trap of weakness he'd never be able to recover from once he went down that path as much as he knew his love wouldn't waver. "Then that's what we'll have. We can discuss specifics once you're free of this place. Fair enough?"

GoblinFae

She sighed softly her heart feeling a bit heavy. "Then shall we get up and pack and be on our way? I do not wish to spend another moment more here than is necessary. I want my life, the life I did not believe possible, I want it now and I want it with you, lover."

Tiraris leaned up enough to kiss him again, her hand clutching tightly to his shoulder. "I love you.  I do not know if you even believe me when I say that, but I do. I will say it every day all day until the gods themselves beg for me to stop and even then I shall not stop loving you."

Squeezing him close and nuzzling against his warm skin she hummed softly. "Take me home, Caden? I want to go home now."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Caden tensed at her sudden eagerness to leave. Of course he wanted to, but he was afraid of what might happen if her moment of control was just that, a moment.

"I'd love to, Tir. I mean that, I really do, but-" He sighed, feeling his heart sink as he tried to think of a way of phrasing his thoughts without breaking her heart or her newfound hopes. "Shouldn't you wait for your master? See if he thinks you're really ready?"

GoblinFae

Tiraris flinched at Caden's words but remained within his arms. "I don't trust him," she whispered tensely. "I don't think he'll let me go. Maybe I've learned some things from him. I just don't know Caden. He pushes me more and more as if intentionally goading me into losing control. After I-after what happened to you he...I think it pleased him."

With tears in her eyes Tiraris clung tighter to her mate. Guilt washed over her as her hand pressed lightly to the scars she had given him. "I hate I did this to you." She quietly sniffled as she tried to hide how upset she was from him. "Caden I'm afraid of him. We can find someone else if we're really worried about my magic but not him. Please don't make me stay with him and without you any longer."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Caden's blood ran cold. This was her school, she shouldn't have felt a prisoner to it or her teacher but...she did. "It wasn't your fault," he tried to assure her, rubbing a hand gently along her back in hopes it might reassure her he'd meant it.

"If you truly don't feel safe here we will leave. I want to take care of you and we'll go anywhere we need to get the training you need. I won't make you stay, love," he murmured, tilting his head to kiss her temple. "I just want to help. Would you still like to go tonight? Before it gets too late? Maybe we can head into town and stay there instead. Home would...be too far in one trip." The demon was only thinking of his own dwelling, of course.

GoblinFae

She shuddered in his arms as he attempted to soothe her with his gentle touch. Tiraris felt unworthy of his love and affection after the horrible things she had done to him. "I want to leave," she breathed against his skin. "I cannot stay here any longer. Please take me away. Town can be fine, we will figure out the rest from there. I just do not want to be here when he returns. Please, my love I beg you," she pleaded, clinging to him tightly while fighting back further tears.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Then we leave," he murmured gently, brushing back her hair with a doting smile. "Don't fret, please. And don't beg. You aren't a prisoner here. Let's get your things and then we'll be gone."

Even saying that didn't make Caden release her, though. He so desperately wanted to take the time to comfort her properly, yet he knew she was not comfortable staying where they were. "Can we discuss this more...at an inn perhaps?"

GoblinFae

The moment the words left his mouth, spoken with such surety and confidence, Tiraris knew that all would be well. Come what may, her mate would protect her and care for her through it all. She melted against him feeling suddenly boneless and exhausted despite her driving urge to flee. A few more moments would not hurt if it meant staying in his arms a little longer.

"Thank you, my love," the woman sighed in relief, pressing loving kisses to his heated skin. "Anywhere is fine as long as it is not here. That is all I ask of you. I promise to ask no more. Whisk me away from here and hold me close. I do not wish to ever be apart from you again for as long as you will have me."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Caden couldn't help but grin for her sincerity. Despite the circumstances, he was ecstatic that she was expressing her feelings so openly. "Don't be so quick to say you'll ask no more, I'm sure you'll think of something eventually," he teased.

Once he managed to pry himself away from her and out of bed he set to work gathering their few belongings and shrugging himself back into his scattered clothing while tossing her own at her feet so she might dress at her leisure. After everything they'd been through recently it was probably for the best that they were leaving this place behind.

On the road he didn't care that they traveled in darkness but he did keep his good arm wrapped loosely around her waist. He knew the way between the closest town and the mage's home quite well having made the trip a few times during her stay. He didn't stop until they reached the inn he'd stayed at through her early days in training and let a room for them.

He was fairly quiet, only muttering about how it had been a comfortable stay in the past until they'd reached the privacy of their temporary quarters. He quickly let his bag fall off his shoulder, squeezing her close against his side in a half-hug and burying his nose against her hair with a tired, but content sigh. "I hope this is best for you," he murmured, concerned but hoping his words wouldn't alarm her into a panic.