Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Helping out the admins

Started by Casey, March 07, 2012, 11:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey

Hey, I noticed that Tally isn't online very often, and Rina had to step down due to her personal life becoming quite busy. I was thinking that maybe Rhi-Rhi could use some help since she now has to carry the burden of admin for SotE and RotE on her own most of the time?

Edit: A bunch of us should check out the Team Call board and see if there's anything we could do as mods to help out while Rhi-Rhi, Rina, and Tally are busy! :D

-Casey

Rhindeer

Hey there! ^^

I appreciate your concern, definitely! I know the current staff has been pretty busy. (I'm still on hiatus, for example. xD) However, when it comes to appointing another admin, that's something that we decide very carefully. It takes a lot of thought and discussion before we even think about approaching anyone to even offer! (And then if the person's not interested, back to square one!)

We have a Team Calls board as well and are currently looking for some wiki mods. We generally use the Team Calls board for mod positions. Anyone can apply for that! :3 Admin positions, however, are pretty different and we don't make Team Calls for that. When we decide we need another one, we'll be sure to approach the people we decide on. ^^

In the meantime, there are ways people can help out! Check the Team Calls board if you want to help! <333 We do have some positions open and help is always appreciated! And if anyone wants to help with something else more specific/something not listed there, throw me or Tally a PM! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Casey

Oooooh! I didn't know the difference between a mod and admin. XD I feel so silly. I only recently was shown that there's a team call board, which is a cool idea! I will be sure to check it out. Thank for the clarification. :D