Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In the Shadow, In the Light (M)

Started by Lion, March 16, 2012, 03:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"Dream of bad things?" he asked and it was his turn to run his fingers through her hair.  He smiled at her and kissed her cheek, as she sleepily laid on his shoulder like a child.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

GoblinFae

Ariel huffed moodily, burying her face further into his neck as she nuzzled him and sighed. "Is there any other type of dream?" she murmured tensely. "Fire and metal and hate. We won't be able to stay here forever you know. Eventually we will be sent back again."

She sighed heavily again before giving him a quick bite to the shoulder. "Can I go with you this month? Isn't it almost time for your night out?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Lion

That was an odd request. Jerec twitched his head at her at the question. "I don't know," came his reply . "That would be dangerous don't you think. I know that's kind've a dumb thing I know, considering all we've been through. I've never had someone else accompany me when it was my time of change..."  But soon his expression of concern turned into a soft smile.

"I'd be happy if you came with me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

GoblinFae

"You better be happy," she grumbled at him, moving back to give him a glare that held no heat. "Otherwise I'd kick your furry behind and drag you into the woods myself. No one keeps Owlet from the wild against her will. And don't you forget it, Mutt." Ariel offer Jerec a soft kiss to the cheek though that contradicted her defensive posturing, revealing her pleasure at his acceptance.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Lion

"Well don't go blaming me if you get scuffed up, or if I growl at you. Changing into a bloodthirsty beast ain't no picnic."  His tone was grumbling, but he too couldn't be irritated for long.  He smiled and nuzzled his head into Owlet like a dog.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

GoblinFae

Ariel snorted and shook her head. "You growl all the time. Not nothing new to me. It's what mutts do, right? Just don' go usin' me as your chew toy again and we'll be good." Smiling mischievously she added. "Otherwise you might find yourself a bit less hairy and more smokey if you know what I mean."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Lion

"What like this?" And he barred his teeth at her and promptly began to chew gently on her shoulder.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

GoblinFae

She had a second to squeal out a weak "no" before he was nibbling at her and Ariel was beating her fists lightly on his shoulders. "Jerec you useless mutt! This is why you're not to be trusted. Get off me slobberer! YICK!" Ariel squirmed and play-fought him but made no move to leave his lap even as she scowled and cursed his name.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Lion

"You shouldn't tempt fate," he laughed, ceasing at last.  Jerec twitched at her fighting, snorting out a laugh.  "Ow! My stomach hurts! You keep making me laugh!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

GoblinFae

"Be thankful that's the only reason it hurts," she growled while trying to slide back off his lap. "I'm hungry. Feed me! My stomach demands meat. Lots and lots of meat!" Ariel rubbed her hands together as she recalled how good it was to have a constant supply of food without having to worry about when her next meal was. As much as she hated civilized life there were some perks to it even if she would not admit it aloud.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Lion

Jerec rubbed his head a little.  "Oh you want meat huh?" He grumbled a little and got to his feet.  "Well what do you d want me to do about it? Do we even have any money with which to purchase said meat?"  Unless she meant for them to hunt it...in which case they would have to temporarily return to the wild.  "Or did you want me to go and get it for you?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

GoblinFae

They did have enough money quite literally squirreled away with the way Ariel kept things however she paused at the idea of him getting some. Hunting sounded wonderful to her. The chance to escape out into the woods and forget being civilized would be a welcome balm to the wire of tension that seemed to always hum along her spine.

"Only if you take me with you," she tried bargaining as if it had been his desire and not hers to feast upon fresh meat.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Lion

Jerec hadn't been serious, but at Owlett's sudden eagerness at the prospect of going on a hunt.  He felt his palms itch, wishing for earth, and he twitched.  "Oh and what would you want to hunt?" he asked.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

GoblinFae

Her eyes glinted with the prospect of a hunt. "Something big!" she declared readily, jumping at him with a playful growl as if he were her prey. Ariel was feeling somewhat fearful he would desire to capture a pair of rabbits and call it a day and hoped that bigger game would keep them out longer than a few short moments.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Lion

Jerec held his arms out to keep her at bay, just enough to keep her excitement partially contained.  He smiled and nodded.  "Something big then.  How about a stag?  A big heavy stag!  And I can use you to carry the whole thing back home.  Well, what are you waiting for!?  Let's be gone, Owl Butt."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

GoblinFae

Not even his teasing banter could dampen her mood. Ariel smacked Jerec on the rear as she dashed out the door, hopping into a pair of trousers on her way without a true care as to how she looked. The villagers could whisper all they wanted about her. She was about to hunt for the first time in what felt like forever. Nothing was going to stop thrall singing within her very blood.

"Hurry up you oaf before I catch all the game before you," she boasted tauntingly.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Lion

When Jerec stepped outside, he stopped abruptly and felt that first blast of cold night air.  It hit him like a blanket, wrapping all about his form in a cool embrace and he turned to Owlet in his brief wonderment.  The few people that remained outside, he paid them no heed and followed his little owl through the trees.

Jerec took his own clothes when he was certain they were past the treeline and set them down beside a small set of raised gnarled roots, to serve as a place to find them again before falling down on all fours and bursting off through the dirt.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

GoblinFae

With a whoop of pleasure, Ariel was racing between the trees as fast as her legs would carry her. Her heart pounded against her ribcage with exhilaration and her throat burned from the fresh air raggedly being pulled into her lungs at such a pace, yet she could not be happier. It felt so much freer to return to her natural element. The only thing that would make it better would be a roll in the dirt and a fresh kill in hand. Hearing Jerec closing in behind her though she added a burst of speed as she taunted him for his slowness. The night was hers.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Lion

"You better run you little rascal!" Jerec howled as he transformed, while running on all fours.

He soon overcame Owlet and ducked low to put his head between her legs and throw her up onto his back.  "Slow poke," he growled.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

GoblinFae

She squealed with childish delight as she scooted to slide back so that her knees could lock behind his forelegs and she could lean forward to secure herself along his back, her arms around his neck loosely. "Nice horsey," Ariel teased in his ear even as she buried her face against the soft fur of his scruff and allowed one hand to lovingly rub an ear.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]