Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Seiteki Tora -unfinished-

Started by Anonymous, June 19, 2005, 01:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Unfinished = wings not done ( :

That's about it.

Go knight offspring!  (Bastard Knight offspring!)
Seiteki = Tarlaka + Denkou Bratt...     Ah... she won't look like that for a while (a long while)

Tell me what you think, please? ^_^

Rhindeer

O_________________O

Wow.

Just...wow...

She looks AWESOME! Seriously. I love that pose, I love her outfit, her hair is GREAT (YAY braids and streaks!), the coloring is great, and that weapon...man, Jezz, you really outdid yourself here...

She's awesome...and aww...Denkou and Tarlaka's bay-bee!! <3

I can't wait to see what she'll look like with her wings! *_* This'll be one kickass picture! It already kicks major booty! I love it...seriously...and...dude...it's inspired me to get my booty in gear and draw something. But I bite at clothes. XD You're really good at designing clothes and weapons, Jezz. Makes me jealous! XD And poses...man...

And all that above translates to: KICKASS SHE'S HOTT I LOVE IT FINISH IT NOW DAMMIT!!!! XDD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

d'awww...

You'll make me blush! The wings might take... forever x_x Wing are not my specialty ...I have no idea how Tal can colour them evil things (or why I keep giving them to my characters)

Prollly cause they can fly if they have wings.... Anywho! Yesh... finish it I shall! Hopefully before the end 'o summer.