Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Basic Information:

Name: Sky

Species: Human

Height: 5 foot 3

Not-So-Basic Information:

Physical Description:
Sky has short and scruffy dark chocolate brown hair. She is tan due to her days in the sun, and although she doesn't look very muscular, she is strong. She's tall for her age, which is part of the reason she's mistaken for a boy. Her eyes are sea green and often full of curiosity. She has just gotten new clothes, consisting of a loose tunic and forest green leggings.

I know this picture isn't too good (I promise it looks better in person, though I can't say how much better it looks), but it's the only picture I have for Sky right now so I'll put it up anyway...

Personality:
Sky isn't very feminine, due to years of living on streets. She likes to learn new things and always is up for a challenge. Sky is also very talkative. She will ask questions over and over again until she gets an answer, and will usually bug someone until she gets what she wants. She wants to become stronger and to go somewhere else, following the belief that grass is always greener on the other side. Basically, she wants to escape her life of scavenging through the dumps and streets.

Magic/Abilities:
Although fascinated by magic, Sky has never gotten any training and doesn't know any. She can fist fight, but that's about it. However, she wants to become stronger so she can help others like her.

History:
Sky was abandoned by her family when she was four. Although she doesn't know why, she has realized that it was on purpose. Since then, she has been taken care of by older street kids and herself. She rarely connects with people her age, finding it dangerous since you never know when they'll backstab you. However, she likes to help younger kids who seem so helpless.

Dreaming
Food

Dislikes:
Nobles
Her life
How weak she is
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.