Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Alexandra, Outlaw

Started by zozee9, June 29, 2012, 02:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

I apologize for my bad writing in this, but I am wayyyy too lazy to fix it. >_>

At a Glance:

Names: Alexandra (real name), Feathers (bounty name)

Species: Half Fae, Half Human (Yoreiqi)

Height: 5 foot 0

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks: Alexandra has white hair (naturally chestnut) and blue eyes with brown specks in them. Her facial features look very fragile (due to her fae blood). Alexandra is skinny and not muscular. At all. However, she is very agile and can run really fast.

Alexandra has a very particular sense of style. Although she will buy clothes, she prefers to make her own. She'll cut holes into whatever she's wearing so her wings can go through. Although she owns, and will occasionally wear, dresses, Alexandra tries to avoid it. Especially since dresses and flying don't mix well. So she tends to buy and make men's clothing. She wears looser pants, and the shirts she fashions tend to be on the tighter side. She most commonly wears white or light blue clothing, but not always.

Personality: Alexandra has a simple personality. She doesn't show off, and therefore won't use her magic unless it will save someone. She doesn't tell jokes, but has a good sense of humor and loves puns. Alexandra is nice and will always help someone in need, not worrying about if they're suspicious or not. She figured she can never be caught, anyway.

Magic/Abilities: Alexandra has the ability to make illusions. However, any illusion she uses needs practice if she wants to get details right. With time, she can produce smells and sounds, but never feelings.

Alexandra's Yoreiq blood combined with her fae blood created angel-like wings (though they are more likely dove wings). Because she's half fae, Alexandra is capable of maintaining flight for a few hours and can fly extremely fast. Her Yoreiqi blood limits how often she can fly, however.

History: Alexandra grew up with a host family in Serendipity, left to them when she was born. Alexandra and her host sister, Pena, were best friends, but the parents did not like her because of her fae blood. The only person who knew about Alexandra's wings was Pena.

When Alexandra was fifteen, she heard Pena scream. Alexandra ran to Pena's room, only to find her dying body. Alexandra tried to stop the bleeding from Pena's stomach, but was unsuccessful. As her last words, Pena said, "Andra, you are my angel." The next day, the police came. Hearing them enter the house, Alexandra knew she had to leave or she'd be arrested. People always accused her because of her fae blood. Bringing out her wings and plucking a feather, Alexandra laid the feather on top of Pena's heart to show her grief and respect. Opening the window, Alexandra flew out and was gone by the time the police arrived.

The police saw the feather and assumed it belonged to the killer. They put a bounty on Alexandra's head, naming her Feather.

Alexandra later found out the whole family was killed but her. She doesn't know why they killed them or why she wasn't killed. Although Alexandra hasn't killed anyone, she has infiltrated various forbidden buildings searching for information on the assassins. In each one, she will leave a single feather, letting the killers know that she is searching for them. Because of that, her bounty has gone up and up since the police don't want someone who can so easily evade security on the loose.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Tags: