Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Rotten Logs, Rotten Luck

Started by visualspice, December 04, 2012, 02:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dallock rolled his eyes.
"You mean to play a game?" He scoffed. "Please, I doubt there is any information either of you could have that could appeal to me. Why, at this very moment I could be disintegrating the pair of you into nothing and then- oh my god, what the hell is your companion doing is he about to-"

And just like that, Miersck suddenly fell into another fit lke he had earlier, body trembling, skin going pale, and illness growing, twisting, rising in his gut, until he could not hold it back and found himself retching all over himself. ANd Dallock just stared, gapingly.

"Gods... ugh, what did he eat? He reeks of old sandwiches!" With a snap of his fingers, he called out to his brother. "Ethan! Ethan! Quick! Return here with some buckets! We have a moth fae to clean up!"
And then turning back to Mierskc, he made a face. "What is wrong with him? Did he bring in here some sort of plague?" And the man took a step back out of fear. Ick. The last thing he wanted to do was to catch whatever disease this winged boy had!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

A little while after Dallock called for Ethan, he appeared—trying to hold three empty buckets and a blanket as he walked towards Alycia. Her eyes, however, were pasted on Miersck. Well there went their plan of pretending nothing was wrong.

She knew she had to make a decision; should she tell Dallock the truth or let him believe Miersck had some sort of spreadable plague? The truth might be able to get him help from the wizard, but the plague might be able to get them out of the place. She didn't trust him... but was there truly another choice?

Ethan dropped the blanket on Alycia's lap and tilted his head. Wrinkling his nose, he asked, "Why does it smell so disgusting?"

"Ethan! The buckets! Here!" called Dallock. He was confused why his younger brother had grabbed a blanket for the mermaid, but that was not his biggest worry. Starting directly at the young girl, he demanded, "What is wrong with your companion?!"

Alycia spread the blanket over her tail and watched as Ethan waddled over to hand the buckets to his older brother. Miersck was still writhing in pain, and she knew she had to tell the truth. "I... I don't know. I was hoping you could help him. That's why we came."
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.