Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dancing with the Devil [Ycharley]

Started by Heartfrost, December 05, 2012, 02:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heartfrost

His name was Adrien Kione.

He was a handsome fellow she had heard. Raven-black hair said the women. Red eyes like the devils said the men. They all had had different opinions about him. On his looks. On his personality. Some called him charming, a benefactor in a way. Others called him a monster a scourge upon the land. Let us just say that the city hall had been filled with many different views from many different people. Only one thing had all of them agreed on. Not a single person had been against.

This was the night when the legacy of the Incubus Adrian Kione would come to an end.

To achieve this deed the townsfolk had in secret sent a message. A message that had travelled with the help of the Runner's Society across the land and reached the ears of a blonde woman. This night she had arrived to the town of Madanea. She was to be their savior from this horrible creature who seduced men and women alike and kept the town in the palm of his hand.

Glorianna certainly looked the part of a savior. She was dressed all in white leather, her long blonde hair kept in a braid, interlaced with black ribbons. Only her hands and face were visible as she was covered by the form-fitting garment. By her left hip hung two golden chains and on her back she carried one one-handed sword and a large dagger. The moonlight shone upon the slender woman's form as she stepped straight into the village main square. Everyone had boarded up their windows, but still she could see their eyes peeping between the cracks. Everyone wanted to watch, to witness the battle that would surely be. No one wanted to take it upon themselves.

The Binder of Devils looked at her surroundings. The main square had some abandoned Merchant stalls standing about, a fountain in its midst and two-stories buildings with stone at the bottom and wood on top lined the edges of the square. Further away on a hill stood an abandoned building. Glorianna wasn't certain if it was a castle or mansion. It was difficult to see as trees and roofs obscured her view. All she knew was that that was the place the demon said to dwell. Glorianna couldn't know for sure as she hadn't been here before. All she knew was that Adrien was an Incubus and that he held this whole town under his sway. Not so well as he thought apparently, Glorianna mused. Otherwise the townspeople hadn't dared send after her. She couldn't understand however where he got his power from. Most Incubus she had heard of drained their 'partners' life energy, gaining power. She wasn't sure if this Adrian did the same. This made her feel uneasy but she hadn't let the villagers see her hesitation earlier when they had briefied her before she went out here. They hadn't been able to give her much information and that was not a good thing. The more you knew about a demon the better. Glorianna would have prefered to gather more facts before she engaged the incubus but the townspeople hadn't really been quiet about her coming to the city. The cursed demon probably knew days before that she would be coming and as such she had had very little time to prepare.

It was better to fight him here in the open, rather than meet him in the confines of a room at an inn.

Glorianna took a steady grip around one of her golden chains with her left hand at the same time bringing forth her one-handed sword with the other. Her dark-blue eyes held cold fire and defiance as she looked up towards the fullmoon.

"I am here, demon! Come and fight me, if you dare it!"

Ycharley

An echo of a dark laugh bounced around the women, Adrien found her rather amusing, in more then one way. Adrien rolled his eyes at the villagers, thinking they were making a stand against him. They were rather pethetic, he was the one who had that women make the motion for this. Honestly he was getting tired of the same old bodies and faces, and wanted to catch a bigger fish anyways.

He stood in the shadows, his body completely hidden, though they weren't at his castle, they were still in his element, and he still had the home field advantage. He let his eyes flow over her body, and he liked what he say.

"You don't have to have chains to make you your slave," a whisper came to the women's ear, followed by a husky chuckle. He wanted to have fun with this one, take his time, make an example out of her for the entire town to see. So they would never on there own accord stand against him. They would worship him as a god and a leader. He frowned, the people did take advantage of his kindness. Yes, he did sleep with everyone sixteen and above, but they never told him no, they enjoyed it. But since he had gotten there the town was cleaner, more wealthy, and everyone had food to eat. They were definite going to get punished after this.

Heartfrost

Glorianna heard the laughter and she tensed, body ready for a fight. When no attack came she frowned eyes darting between the shadows. She didn't like this, not one bit. The Incubuses she had heard about liked to toy with their victims. They wanted a challenge, but not to much. They wanted a challenge they knew they could win. Well, she would just have to prove this guy wrong. She was not to be toyed with. She was a Binder of Devils and of one thing she was certain:
This demon could never have faced one of hers before. If he had he'd be bound right now.

It really didn't matter if she was right or wrong in this matter. She would teach him to fear her.

She heard a husky whisper by her ear and unlike many women he'd probably met she lashed out rather than whisper "Who's there?". She roared in a very unladylike fashion and activated the magic inside her chain while whipping it around the perimeter. The moonlight got a new companion as Glorianna's chain started to glow with a golden yellow light. Glorianna reeled the chain to her side, her sword up to block an eventual attack. The chain continued to glow, illuminating the night around her. Glorianna was not afraid of the magic turning back on her. She was certain that she was fighting a demon, not a mage. The townpeople had described this Adrien as a fiend (at least some of them) and the described mannerism didn't suit any magician Glorianna knew of.

While her eyes looked around she thought about the demon's words. She scoffed at them, giving them no heed. They deserved no consideration for they were the words of demons. Never trust anything coming from the mouth of devils. They were all cheats and liars, she knew that much. In a way he was right. She didn't need these chains to be a slave.

She'd made the choice to be the slave of mankind, to be the hero who forfeited her own life so that others could be happy. Looking back she now she still would have made the same choice. She would rather be a slave by her own choosing than free by someone else's hand. The demon could talk all he wanted about freedom and slavery. She would not listen to his lies.

Ycharley

"A mighty devil binder sent after a mere half demon, and imagine if your fail, the great demon binder falling to a half incubus," Adrien teased, finally stepping out of the shadows. He was dressed in a black loose cotton shirt and a pair of light tan breeches. He flashed the woman a bright smile his red eyes nearly glowing.

"Why don't you come to my home, we can have a feast, drink some nice wine, invite the towns people and talk about this like civil beings, I like to bring pleasure, not pain... well sometimes a little pain is pleasurable... Oh now I'm babbling. Back onto topic, as I said, lets go have a nice pleasant meal, I don't bite... well, that was a lie, I'll rephrase that, I don't bite hard," Adrien continued his eyes going up to the boarded up windows, "And all of you can come and this can be discussed, once I'm gone your going to go back to your squaloring like pigs in a sty.

Adrien turned his attention back to the women in the leather, letting his eyes slowly slide down her body, taking in all her her dips and curves slowly. He then looked back up at her face. "Though I know you will refuse my offer, I am a gentlemen so I must offer."

Heartfrost

[Excuse me my short posts >.< ]

She couldn't care less about his words. She cared not if she lost to him. She had lost before. She had walked away from battles with broken bones and ribs. Fighting devils and demons was after all dangerous. She did not care for his pleasantries. The only thing which gave her pause was his wording.

Half demon?

Was he only a halfbreed? That was both a good and a bad thing. Good thing was he would probably not be as strong as a fullfledged demon. On the downside he would probably not be much affected by her chains. They would likely still suck him dry of strength and power given enough time but they would not wrack him with pains. Question was would the chains react to his human side? Glorianna was not sure. It couldn't hurt as much as binding another human being, but it might still hurt. She was not keen on feeling that pain but what other choice did she have? She was hired to put an end to this sorry creature.

He revealed himself and had not Glorianna been so focused on the battle she would have gasped. Halfbreed or not, that guy looked good. The only indication she gave was the widening of her eyes and the quickened rate of her heartbeats. Then she attacked.
Glorianna whipped her chain at the demon, not caring about his little monologue. He was damn right about one thing: She'd refuse all of his offers.

Her intent was to wrap the chain around his leg and pull it from underneath him and to see his reaction on the chain. Would he be hurt? Would the chains burn him or not? And most importantly; Would it hurt her? Only one way to find out.

[Going to bed now. Sleep tight!]

Ycharley

Adrien jumped back quickly, avoiding the chains. It was clear that he was very agile. He looked up and smiled at her, it was clear he say it all as a big game. He adjusted his shirt slightly, straightening it up quickly.

"I honestly hope that that is not your best attempt, if it is, I honestly pity you, for it will be a long night for you," Adrien chuckled to his self. "But I bet you'd like it, everyone always likes it," Adrien continued, playing with her as well as giving her an offer he knew she would refuse. He was being honest though, he had never left a man or women unsatisfied, most of the time they were begging for more, pleading.

"I bet I could loosen you up, you seem kind of stiff and uptight," He spoke, popping his neck. Though he was playing he was about to get serious. The women was boring him in the fight, so he was about to capture her and see how boring she was in the bed room. She started turning on his charm. His body releasing very potent pheromones, which would start to attract her even with out his magic.

Adrien's eyes began to dance and move and nearly become hypnotizing, his voice becoming sweet and alluring. A magic draw starting to form, he wondered if she would be strong enough to resist.