Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bad Decisions [Goblin] [M]

Started by Juno, December 29, 2012, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

"No, really!" he insisted hurriedly, not wanting this man to have to do anymore than they'd already agreed upon lest he change his mind about even that.

Wash...room. So he was just going to be left there?! How did he even know this was actually his room? "Hey! Wait!" he called, spinning around to face him even though he'd already been nudged inside. "Artor...ius. Artorius? Wait... When?" he asked, the last word said a bit helplessly as he looked over his shoulder into the room.

But clean. Clean and warm clothes. And food. And fresh drink. Oh, it all sounded so... "Alright," he finally said, the word spoken slowly as he turned again to walk further in, eyeing the furniture about the room and the door he'd been directed towards.

With a sigh the shifter pulled his shirt up and over his head as he headed over to it, figuring his new and strangely-found companion had already gone in his hurry. He stopped at the door and pushed it open to peer inside. There was indeed a small wooden tub and buckets of water beside it. He didn't check for any towels, robes, or anything else, though, as the bath was good enough to satisfy his interest.

Dropping the shirt beside the door as he toed off his shoes, Julian was quickly down to his pants. Those were lost quickly, though, and left right in the doorway in his hurry to get into a cold bath and clean the grime and freshly-spilled beer from his body. He pushed the door back behind himself once he'd entered but he didn't bother nor care to check if it shut.

He set up a shallow pool for himself and plopped in to get done quickly so he didn't have to sit in the cold, dark room. The only sounds he heard now were water, a lonely thing he'd grown accustomed to, and the hum of the conversations below in the main hall.

GoblinFae

He started to draw away but soon froze in his tracks, peeking back through the doors as he watched his guest, Artorius could not help admiring the lean figure unknowingly revealing himself to him. 'Not bad, not bad at all. Now just a little more and...good, clothes are mine now.'

Artorius slipped back into the room and quietly collected the soiled clothes. For a moment he scowled down at the offensive material before casually tossing them into the dying flames of the room's sole fireplace which jumped back to life with the added fuel of alcohol and cloth. 'That'll warm them up alright.'

He stripped his own clothes off quickly, listening to the sounds of water being added to the tub and then his companion getting into for an icy bath. 'He could have warmed up the water. Idiot, I'm not doing everything for you.'

The truth was the gambler was not doing any of this for the blonde's sake; it was all for his own. Frankly, as long as he was satisfied he could care less about anyone else. If the other wanted to take a freezing bath, that was on him. At least he would not smell anymore, for Artorius much preferred the smell of whiskey in his glass and not on a man's shirt..

Having changed into his only spare pair of clothes and taking his sullied ones with him, the dark-haired man once more exited the room and clambered down the stairs. The alcohol-sodden clothes were tossed into random places about the room to be tripped on or discovered by someone else. It really did not concern Artorius, he had better things to not worry about now anyway.

With a snap of his fingers he was yet again calling the bartender's attention to himself, along with everyone else's for that matter. He reveled in the exasperated groans and hushed whisperings that surrounded him. It amused him greatly to know that they were all irritated especially the pockmark-faced man pouring drinks.

"Yeah, now what? Change your mind about the drinks?"
"No, no. I still want those. But add to that a big juicy steak," he waved his hand around disinterestedly before adding, "and something to go with it. But that'll only be for one. You got that? Excellent," he commented, as usual not waiting for answer before taking off again, this time for the stairs.

Taking the stairs two at a time, he bolted back up quickly but took very small, sedate steps once he actually reached the landing. As he drew closer his smirk once more returned, growing larger by the moment in anticipation of the fun to come. Oh he was in for an adventure tonight, that was for sure.

At last he came to the door and knocked on it. "How you doing in there fellow, might I come?" Opening the door, he rushed in practically bouncing on his heels in hopes of being there for the moment of realization of the lack of clothes for the blonde at the moment.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Ignorant to what had just happened outside of the door, Julian went about his business and scrubbed and scrubbed until he was clean and could stand the chill no longer. It was only as he clambered out of the tub, though, that he realized there was nothing to dry off with.

Gritting his teeth, he searched every inch of that room and...nothing. Now he was freezing from the draft and then there was that accursed pounding at the door. Gasping and wide-eyed, he chuckled tightly once he heard the innocent enough question. "Mostly fine!" he chirped back, cracking the door to the bath just enough to stick his arm through to feel around in vain for his clothes.

His brows furrowed as his search circled wider and wider until he could stretch no more. Then, he yanked his arm back in and shut the door. "I've misplaced my clothes," he admitted, groaning as he let his head fall forward to thump against the wall where it would rest.

"How about those fresh ones, though?" he asked, hopeful as he remembered the offer that had drawn him up there in the first place.

GoblinFae

"Oh have you now?" Artorius replied in mock concern, inwardly trembling with mirth. "Well that simply won't do! Clothes just vanishing in the night, why it's a travesty! Have you ever heard of such a thing happening before or is this a normal occurrence for you? I would hate to lose mine as well, they are all I have after all. It's not like I can simply poof clothes out of thin air you know. Here now, let me have a look too. You're sure you didn't just leave them under the tub or something? Let's look in here again, together."

The man was enjoying this immensely as he strode towards the door to try and push his way in. It just got better and better for him. 'Teach you to spill my drink. TWICE! Oh little mouse, hope you enjoy the draft.'

He ran a hand over his mouth to hide his amusement at the entire situation and with the knowledge of what he had planned to follow as well. 'A most enjoyable evening indeed.'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

"Look? What?! No!" Julian squeaked, scrambling to lean against the door to try and keep him out, entirely embarrassed about what was happening. "No, I appreciate it, but I don't need help. I already checked! I double-checked, even," he tried to explain, his voice hurried as he tripped over his words. The shifter had no idea this was all retaliation for their incident downstairs.

"But you said you had others you could let me wear," he reminded him, his voice practically whining as he desperately tried to hold the door within the frame. "Where are those? I couldn't find them anywhere..."

GoblinFae

Artorius' eyes widened in surprise. "Clothes just disappearing in the night, who ever heard of such a thing?! Why it's a travesty! I just simply cannot believe it," he sighed shaking his head in shock. "Poor little mouse without his fur to keep him warm. Whatever will you do?"

The man smiled softly before running a hand down his side to the top of his thigh. It did not matter to him that there was no audience "Oh you mean these clothes. Well these are the only spare ones I have you see and seeings how you ruined my first pair I just had to put these on in place of those. But, I suppose if you must get dressed you can wear them."

He let out another long suffering sigh. Then Artorius slowly tugged the hem of his tunic up, pulling it up over his head to proudly stand shirtless before his the bathroom door. "Well here you go my dear, better something pre-worn than something wet," he purred while leaning against the doorframe, "or something nonexistent I suppose."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

For a moment he felt grateful, despite the other man's teasings. Once he realized clothes for him would mean no clothes for his acquaintance, though, he wasn't so sure he wanted it anymore. He furrowed his brow as he pouted at the idea, trying to figure out how two men might possibly share a single outfit. "Nonexistent...," he repeated to himself, still not fully realizing what he was getting himself into or what he was really meaning by that.

Slowly, he eased the door open just enough to stick his arm out, his hand feeling around to grab at the shirt. "Thank you, you're very kind for, um, sharing," Julian said as he struggled to find the article while still having no idea how he was enjoying it.

GoblinFae

He chuckled darkly from his place outside the door as he watched the pale arm reach out to accept the proffered shirt. For a few moments he dangled the shirt about, just out of reach enjoying making his little mouse dance for what he wanted.

In the end though he relinquished the shirt, albeit a bit regretfully. He would have much rather that his guest had chosen to forgo clothing altogether. But, alas he could not win every battle from the start. A bit of a challenge always made the reward that much more thrilling in the end anyway.

"What can I say? Sharing is caring and I'm a caring kind of guy, Mousey."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

As soon as his hand brushed the soft fabric of the shirt he latched onto it. Slipping it through the door and shutting it firmly, Julian quickly pulled it on over his head. Being a little too big, he got caught up in the arms of it, but he eventually managed to sort it out. Falling to his mid-thigh, though, he thought he looked comically feminine. At least the dark green would be less see-through. He had style at least, Julian concluded. But he still muttered, "This is ridiculous," to himself upon hearing the man's voice again.

"You're leaving the pants on," he announced as he finally pulled the door open and tried to awkwardly squeeze himself between the man and the door frame. "And my name isn't 'Mousey,'" he grumbled, blushing as he realized just how much of himself was exposed as he walked towards the center of the room. "But thank you. For the shirt."

GoblinFae

Mismatched eyes trailed hungrily up and down the slight body before him. Artorius truly did like the way the over-large shirt hung on his "guest." Although he would be lying if he said it was his preferred look for his little mouse. It only served to further his desire to get something out of his prey.

"If you insist," he feigned innocence, leaning in close and refusing to easily let the other man by. "It would be no hassle to share, however, I can certainly think of other things we could share."

He gave his mouse a slow wink, choosing to ignore the other's uppity nature concerning the pet name. Leaning back and crossing his arms, the gambler allowed some extra breathing room for the other man. "Food is on its way up soon. Please do have a seat. Plenty of room on the bed. I don't bite."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

The man's words shook him a bit, as innocent as they might have sounded on the surface. Despite his kindness thus far he knew it would be foolish to trust someone entirely, especially one who gave off such a shady feeling. "Right..."

As he looked around the room he noticed that the bed really was the only place he could sit without being awkward about it. A riding up shirt just was not an option right now with how little extra fabric he was working with. "Thank you," he offered dully, not really knowing what he expected of him concerning food quality. It wasn't a bad place, though, so there must have been something that was at least edible.

Shuffling over, Julian slowly and carefully perched himself on the edge of a bottom corner of the bed so that the shirt still covered everything. "I wish you'd told me you only had one spare set," he grumbled, glancing around the room again but not finding his clothes anywhere. "Otherwise I probably wouldn't have lost mine in the first place."

GoblinFae

"Now don't be blaming me for your clothes just wandering off. You would still be missing them whether I offered you a clean shirt or not. It's not my responsibility to mind your property, it's yours. Besides, if you're really that miffed about it," he began to suggest, prowling to stand over the other man's legs, uncaring of personal space, "I can always take it back. I am without my shirt after all."

A hand reached out slowly to adjust the tunic collar as his eyes continued their appraisal. "I do say though, green is your color, mousey. Brings out your eyes." Artorius smiled softly, letting his hand fall away but otherwise remaining put.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Julian watched the other man's approach. He didn't think he would actually do it until he did, leaving the shifter slack-jawed. Unsure if this was the time for modesty or harsh honesty, he tried to make himself as small as possible and lean as far away as he could without altering the delicate positioning of the shirt over him. When he felt a hand at the collar, though, he instinctively leaned his head away from him. "No, I'm fine with it..."

The shock of such a bold move left him motionless and unable to really do anything until he was released. Slowly lifting his chin, Julian narrowed his eyes sharply and huffed at the other man. "I told you not to call me that," he reminded him, trying to sound confident. It wasn't entirely clear to him that he was being appraised. "But thank you. I do like green, though I know I look fine in anything," he shrugged, having no idea if that was true or not.

"What are you feeding me?"

GoblinFae

Artorius made a noncommittal sound in reply. 'I would be willing to bet you look finer out of anything, Pet.' He was enjoying himself quite thoroughly at the expense and humiliation of the other thus far nameless man. The former soldier found it particularly amusing that while his little mouse loved to correct him against using that name, he had still not been given any other name to call him by. He wondered how much longer it would take before the slighter man realized this.

"Feeding you? Ah, that's right. Well of course I promised you that replacement drink and-" he was thankfully interrupted by a knock at the door. Smirking playfully, he turned his head to the door, still refusing to budge an inch.

"Come in," he called gleefully, very pleased to see the tray of drinks and single meal. Not bothering to pay any further attention to the individual, he simply waved his hand towards the nightstand beside them to show where he wanted the tray.

Feeling truly wicked, Artorius rested his hands on the other's shoulders and leaned his head down. In sultry tones he queried, "now remind me, where were we?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

The woman that entered with the items he'd ordered eyed the pair curiously as she crossed the room. Noticing the gesture, she quietly set down the tray and double-checked that all the food was there as her eyes wandered to them distractedly. Watching out of the corner of her eye as Artorius leaned in closer, she knocked the handle of the knife on the tray that sent a resounding clatter across the room as she fumbled to correct its position. Muttering her apologies, she blushed considerably for the sound announcing distraction from her task.

Julian frowned at the realization that company in the room would not get him to move. In fact, it only seemed to encourage him and his inappropriate proximity. He didn't get a good look at what was on the tray, though, as his attention was drawn to the large hands upon his shoulders and the man they were attached to who was getting a lot closer than he would have ever guessed he'd be bold enough to be. "You were going to tell me what I'm having for dinner," he responded stubbornly, refusing to acknowledge the touching except for the slight flush to his face for the abruptness of it all.

The woman cleared her throat as she turned to face them, though she kept tense focus upon the door. "Will you be needing anything else?"
"No," Julian responded shortly, though he had no idea what was even there.
She nodded but remained politely to hear the other man's response so she could be on her way.

GoblinFae

The taller man was practically giddy with amusement. This was just too comical for words for him. "That should be all, thank you kindly," he said with a large grin that lit up his whole face, making his eyes sparkle with their odd unpaired gleam. "Also please see that my guest and I are undisturbed. He seems to have had such a trying day. It would be best if he gets some rest." He winked playfully in her direction.

Turning once more back to his prey he continued, "why you can have anything you want to eat sweetcheeks. But, I think you just sent the help on her way. Care to rethink that? Perhaps she can made to come back but I do advise against chasing off without any pants on. I don't believe the other braggarts would pass up such an interesting offer, if you know what I'm saying."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

The woman simply nodded, said a quiet, "Of course," and went to the door in silence. She knew it was not her place to pry, no matter the circumstances. Julian watched her go as far as he could see her, but his attention was drawn back to the man hovering above him with more of his pet names and assumptions.

"My name isn't 'Sweetcheeks' either," he grumbled, turning his head to look at the tray upon the table. "And a lack of pants isn't an offer of anything," he reminded him, frowning and quite disgusted at his notion. "But thank you for being such a gentleman about it, since I'm sure that's what you see it as. I can take care of myself.

"But I think I'll just have whatever's on that tray, there. After all, what kind of host eats before his own guest?" he challenged.

GoblinFae

"Now see there you have me confused with someone else. I'm not playing at being a gentleman, at least not tonight. I'm just telling it as it is. A pants-less bottom prancing about underneath an over sized tunic certainly screams available and looking. Didn't you know that?"

Artorius chuckled darkly. "Speaking of food though I certainly am famished. Shall I grab your drink while I'm up?" Already he was pulling away to saunter his way to over to the steaming food and perspiring mugs.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Julian huffed at the other man's description. "I don't prance," he stated matter-of-factly. As he pulled away, though, his eyes widen in disbelief that he was going to eat the food. Watching him and looking between him and the food on the small table, he grumbled and crossed his arms. "I don't actually need your pity drink," he said, trying to shrug it off even though he actually did want it.

"I see what kind of person you are now," he continued as he gracefully stood despite his awkward clothing. Relaxing his arms, he headed for the door. "And there's no reason for me to stay. But thank you for the shirt."

GoblinFae

Artorius rolled his eyes. The drink was not about pity and he told the other man as much even as he began to arrange his food how he liked. He was not really paying much mind to what the slight man in his own shirt was doing until he heard footsteps heading for the door. In quick, long strides he was behind the other in no time.

One hand darted out to latch onto the tail of the green tunic as the rest the gambler came to a halt. "And where do you think you're going? You're still wearing my shirt, my little mouse."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]