Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bucket of Fish

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2013, 09:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Tired? Yeah, sleeping can feel really nice!" he replied, enthusiastically. His arms were folded under his chin, as he continued to stare up at her, where she was using his black curls as a bed.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Eveline

"Thank you," she yawned softly, "For accompanying me..." Despite her sleepiness, she still seemed to pick her words carefully, and as she felt herself doze off she pulled herself away from him and curled up on her origional spot on the floor. The crown was still on her head, taming her hair some, and the fire illuminated her face. Fore once she wasn't scowling, giving an uncomfortable look, or even beaming- her face was peaceful and relaxed.

visualspice

He smiled at her.
"You're welcome." And he felt so warm when he said it, and simply kept his eyes focused on her. She looked so peaceful, and.pretty.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Eveline

Suddenly, a soft sigh left her lips and her nose scrunched up. She could feel his gaze on her and blinked tiredly to look back at him.
"Hmph," she frowned softly, blushing as she closed her eyes again, "We're going to hit the road again soon, so try to rest." She nuzzled into her hand and shifted some, feeling strange. Most of the time she was alone so his presence made her somewhat uneasy... The sun was already low in the sky and the fire burning up; she wanted some rest, but still she felt uncomfortable. Eli turned, her back now to him which somewhat eased her but the chill from the night had yet to leave and she found herself curling up tighter to stay warm.

visualspice

When she shifted, so did he. And he observed her, and noticed the chill before quietly moving behind her and curling up tightly against her, with one arm draped across her body.

Eveline

A blush spread across the girl's face as she tensed up noticeably. Despite this, she didn't move to push him away and instead decided that it was alright since he'll rest a bit too. As she relaxed and began to let herself doze off, she thought of the things she would need from the next town. Soap, another cloth, more bandages... And a needle with thread to make some more pockets. She only had three gold coins and five silver from last times work... Soap would be nearly impossible... A cloth she could get as well as a needle- bandages she may not get either. They had a lot of fish which she left by the bank of the river that she could sell but with no ice it could go bad any moment now. And... And.... And soon her breathing  became soft as she fell asleep and the sun rose higher in the sky as time passed.

visualspice

Though the sun rose higher, dark clouds were rolling in, and the distance rumble of thunder gently shook the lands. A sudden gust had the tall meadow grasses rolling like ocean waves, but what prompted Feni'tat to awaken was a single cold droplet of rain on his nose. He wrinkled his nose and buried his face against Eleni's back, and clung to her body tighter as they lay together on the ground. But soon a crack of lightning over head had the young man nearly jumping out of his skin, as he peered up at the sky when a second flash flickered followed by a deafening boom of thunder.

Eveline

She was never much of a deep sleeper. Rather, she trained herself to wake up when something unpredictable occurred. Eleni ignored the wind and Feni's right grip, but when the rumblings of the sky caused the earth to tremble, her eyes snapped open. No move was made until lightning striked; then she brought herself to get up, rubbing her eyes to look over the situation. Thunder boomed angrily, lightening following behind.
"Ugh." She groaned to move before looking over at Feni, "You alright?" Tugging the cloak from beneath him she hurried to put it on and collect her belongings, stuffing them messily into her pockets. This storm seemed pressistant and ugly and they would soon need to find a place to shelter themselves.

visualspice

Feni'tat stared at the sky in wonder. ANd then he was smiling and opening his mouth to catch the falling rain.
"I love the taste of fresh rain!" And he laughed through a large gust of wind. "Especially storm rain! You should try it!"

Eveline

She blinked and stared at him in astonishment before shaking her head and wrapping her cloak around herself. "I'm not so fond-" she said kneeling beside the fire and bringing a hand from the Fire to her pursed lips, slurping up the fire hungrily. She never really stopped to appreciate these things, rather worried on how to get past them.

visualspice

OOC: I was going to post but not sure if you meant rain instead of fire, lol so figured I'd post this just to verify/ clarify!

Eveline

OOC:
Sorry-! Yeah I meant fire :3 Thanks for asking though-! I just noticed why that could be confusing =7="!

visualspice

His blue eyes widened at the sight of her playing with fire over the rain. And he was completely mesmerized.
"Oh wow! I'd be afraid to do that with fire. Fire burns!"

Eveline

Licking her lips and wiping her mouth, she straightened up and shrugged. It was a bit frightening; the fire was warm against her face and made her lips tingle, but she watched it and controlled the flames skillfully.
"I didn't sleep much... And I need my energy," The skies only became angrier, the rain beginning to fall harder, and Eleni's eagerness to get to shelter growing. "Now, do you wanna stay out here with this storm-?" She tilted her head, smiling softly despite her serious tone.

visualspice

Tongue out, mouth open, Feni'tat was still catching the storm waters and gave a tasty lap of his lips.
"Why not?" was his only reply as he turned to her, beaming. "The heavier the rain means the more rain I can eat!"

Eveline

The girl only blinked and laughed, moving to sit under a tree, pulling her hood up. "Fine then- but you made me pack for nothing. You owe me if I catch a cold-" Eleni crossed her arms, watching him run about with is tongue sticking out and gave a small smile.

visualspice

That's when he stopped abruptly, rain water dripping down his face.
"Catch a cold? From what?" And he pointed at the sky. "The rain?"