Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Art for the art throne!

Started by November, May 18, 2013, 04:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Woahhhh it's all so pretty! *stares* I love it!

I guess I should've guessed someone named painter would be, you know, an artist...
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

November

Moving Belle over to RotE in the near future for some ahead-of-time plots~
Naturally, give her a cruiser.
Everyone meet half-shaded missile-toting dogfight spaceship, The Black Scarab. Complete with bounty hunter logo ;D

Kill. Me.
(This is re-sized. The actual canvas is about 10x bigger and is slowly draining my will too live)

Paradox

That ship is very niiiice. Draw it from memory or were you inspired by anything in particular? Just curious!

Love the coloring and shading on the armored character as well.

November

I tried to design one from scratch, but as I'll be redesigning Belle for the 5th time this year, it would have taken forever (And the way I was going, I might as well just have used the Swordfish from Cowboy Bebop >.>). So, I got Nas and his endless bucket of stock and resources to help me find a preexisting design. So while it's not right from my brain, I at least wanted to draw the thing before I used it, so I felt less cheaty XD

I'm going to add things and take away things so that it's less text-book and more original. That and I like the life an actual drawing gives to the thing. 3D is a bit too clunky.
This is the edited original CLICK ET

Paradox

Just curious because I like to look at ships but never had much of a knack for drawing them myself! Whether it's an original design or no, I think it's a pretty cool choice and it's a great drawing!

November

Thank you!
While I'd have much rather gone from the ground up, I don't have the time, what with college and stuff. That and I don't really have all that much experience drawing anything other than humans. I suppose taking a reference and free-handing it will be a good first step into the shadowy depths of man-made machines XD

November

A lot of my drawings have been in grey-scale lately, so I decided to switch is back into colour mode with Belle as my little subject.

Though, warning, NSFW. Nothing super hardcore, nothing you wouldn't get at a life drawing session, but still!

CARNIVORE

November

Redraw of this vile thing from two years ago.
Belle and Mephisto are my all time favorite evil duo.
Followed closely by Nova and Theron.
Not bias at all.
Promise.

visualspice

Awww, what a fun sketch XD it has a lot of personality! Can't wait to see it finished X3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

November

A WIP of something that will never be finished

SKETCH DUMP

Luna

November

visualspice

This is fantastic stuff, Painter :D
It's fun looking at all of the art on your sketch dump ^_^
and love the Belle pic :3
I give kudos to anyone that can ink/ finish a drawing :T
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Paradox

Oooo. Belle looks nice! I love the shading. *nods*

The sketch dump is cool too (admittedly, those are some of my most favorite kinds of art pieces to look at!) . The scenery at the bottom left is pretty!  :)

November

Belle and Mephy rudely interrupted on RoTE!

A minor Character on RoTE, Adia.

Some life drawing!
if you think this is 'mature' and shouldn't be here then oooooohh u gonna get et son >:V /angry artist problems

November

I've been on a South Park high for a couple of weeks now since the game came out.
I never thought I'd even so much as tolerate SP for all I'd heard, but then I watched it.
God damn though, I love this show now XD

Mysterion. The quote and the scene is mismatched, but it's cool.

Line art for Future! Stan and Kyle

COLOUR

No explanation.

Just look at these lil' cuties XD

zozee9

Love them all! Never seen South Park though, but I definitely recognize those last three. xD

visualspice

I saw these on dev. art but will comment again because I think these sketches are so fun :D
nice job~ you definitely caught their personalities well <3