Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Watch Out For Falling Rocks

Started by visualspice, June 07, 2013, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Ophen remained seated, indian style upon the ground and listened intently as Ailith revealed a snippet of her life's story. He was in awe on the portion about the dragon, and before that, he could relate about the farming thing.

"Well, I grew up on a farm, though I was adopted. I had always been known for my strength. It's just always been a part of me." He gave a casual shrug, studying her for a moment, not thinking more onto her question before moving onto his own, asking, "So is it true? YOu were, at one point, raised by a dragon? That just sounds so amazing! I couldn't imagine being lectured by one. Could he talk? Pib here can't really talk," he jerked a thumb at the dragon perched on his shoulder. "not common.. or anything, really, though I suppose he speaks in his own way."

And the little blue dragon perked up and gave a quirky tilt of it's head. "Chu."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Spirit

Ailith .}

The traveler laughed at her companion, amused by his enthusiasm. She watched his face light up and excitement tug at his expression. Dragons are fantastic, at any rate. Pib was a fascinating creature all on his own.

"Well, he could not talk like you or I," she replied, going through her memories, "his type of speaking was telepathically. Also he sent images into my head, but I do remember everything he has ever told me. It stays with me better than normal, spoken pieces of information."

Ailith smiled at Pib, "I only assume that Pib is only a baby or Pythagoras has some type of magic that he does not." She looked into Pib's eyes, curious of the thing herself. If he could also speak, what would his thoughts sound like to her ears? What would he say about her or Ophen?

visualspice

Pib gave a little flutter of his tiny wings. They were just broad enough that he could use them to coast in the air, but it was evident this sort of dragon was meant more for the ground rather than sky.

"Well, Pib's a different sort of dragon. When he hatched, I didn't know what to expect, but after having him with me for a time, I've come to realize I think he's just a dwarf dragon. I doubt he'll get much bigger than he is now." ANd he turned to the dragon and scratched him lightly under the chin, and Pib gave a soft contented sigh by the action.

"I don't think I've ever seen any other dragon so small. They must be rare to this area. So perhaps he's just a different species than the dragon you grew up with. Or, perhaps that sort of magical talent has become unrealized to him."
Though the little dragon made on indication he understood either way, and just smiled back at the woman as he let out a soft purr like noise from his closed lips.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Spirit

Ailith .}

Yes, Pib did seem like a different sort of dragon. Yet he reminds me so much of Pythagoras. The scales and eyes are definitely what I see in Pib; his eyes are so full of passion and love. Even if this dragon isn't very knowledgeable, the potential is right there. I can see it in him.

Ailith reached out toward Pib slowly, gently, careful not the spook the little one. "If he does not yet know the magic within him, if there is any, he will someday be magnificent," she said, hand still extended to pet the small beast.

[OOC: So after this, what are we going to do? Time-skip to Ophen's village, or..? :3]

visualspice

OOC: We could time skip or have them go through misc. misadventures on the way back XD
but up to you C:

-----------

At her gesture, the dragon's eyes lit up and it gave a wag of it's tail. The realizing the gesture, it made a soft noise and rose a flutter, moving to perch upon her shoulder. Then it made a contented noise and jutted out it's head.
"Chu."

Ophen smiled.
"Hey, I think he likes you!" And at her comment about his powers, he nodded. "Well, it should be interesting to see! He's still young anyways, so perhaps he's just got a few more years to go before anything magical might develop. Though I can't say I know much about dragons. We didn't really have any from our town. The dragons tend to stick to the mountains and forests mostly."