Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

To Dad, with Hate--Eleni

Started by Eveline, June 14, 2013, 09:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eveline

Dear Dad,
      I'm sorry, I don't know your name. I don't know what you look like either. Then again, you shouldn't blame me; you're the one who left me.
      Now, I believe I have some questions for you: Are you a demon? Are you the reason Im a monster; Cursed with a bad image and forever an Outcast? Were you so ashamed of me, you left me when I was a mere infant? I cannot remember my mother or you, father. Aunt Callie told me that you must've had a reason-- can you tell me what it was? Please, enlighten me! Fill me in on what you were doing all those days I was on the streets, starving and running from scared townspeople. Scared of my glowing red eyes... Tell me! Tell me! All those sleepless nights, I spent praying for answers! Give them to me! Please! Haven't you hurt me enough?
     I'm sorry I cannot send this letter... I don't know where you are. I'm not sure if I want to know, honestly. How can I ever come to love a man who has disappeared from my life for such a long time...? Oh! That's another thing. If you had to answer one question, make it this one: Do you love me...did you ever?
With Hate and confusion, your daughter,
Eleni

Brisinger987

Dear Eleni,
         I believe there is someone you should meet. If you meet us in Sirantil Valley, we can explain a lot. You already know me, you met me a while ago. Now I know someone you want to meet.
         He is eager to meet you, and will explain everything when he talks to you. He has read your letter, as have I. It came to me for reasons I will explain in due time. But I can help you meet your father. He is here with me now as we write this letter to you. And he has a lot to explain, but he wants to see you, and he says he wants to look into your eyes when he tells you the truth. Believe me when I say it hurts him too.
         Meet us in Ve'larra in Sirantil Valley, Connlaoth, and all will be explained.
Fulfilling an old promise,
Xerordir

P.S. Eleni, I don't blame you. I write this now with the blood that runs in your very veins, my blood. Just remember that I would give anything to see you again. Anything.

Eveline

Dear Xerordir,
      I remember you... How could I forget? Now, I'm not sure I'm ready to face him--my father. Though, I do want some answers... Perhaps all I wish to find is some kind of consolation. A lot has happened, Xerordir. My mind has been asking me about father; coming up with questions that are slowly eating me away. I thought I was fine on my own and, even with the fact my parents left me, I would be able to pretend I'm fine. I just want to be strong enough to live without their memory slipping in my mind. Sometimes I wish I never knew that I had a family, you know? And I've spent years searching for them to finally realize, they let me go... And it was about time I should let them go, too.
      Though I think Im not ready to see either one of my parents, I will meet you there. Only for the answers of course! But if you are reading this with my father, make sure he sees this: Something magical must happen for me to believe you. Mom and you helped me build up high walls when I was thrown on to the streets; it's going to take a lot to brake them down.
-Eleni

Brisinger987

Dear Eleni,
        I have changed quite significantly since our last encounter. But I swear to you that me and you father will meet you there. We will be staying in the town inn. You will know when you see us. I will be wearing my armour and so will your father. It will be conspicuous.
        And he does have a lot to say. The first of many things to say is below.

I am sorry Eleni.
From Xerordir and Dad.
I don't expect you to call me that, I haven't earned it yet.

Eveline

Dear Xerordir,
      Have you changed a lot? Well, you could say I have too... At least, physically and mentally that is. Anyways, okay, I'll see you there. You know me, still running around with a cloak..!
      Oh! And... Father...? The sad thing is, I don't know what else to call you or mother... And I want to hear you say it; hear you say you're sorry. Even then, who knows if I'll forgive you? You better have the right answers... Because I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Life isn't easy for an outcast.
Sincerely,
Eleni

Tags: