Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The cake is a lie (Brisinger987)

Started by paganchick, June 18, 2013, 02:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Sapphira looked up at the male, one thing about dragons were they were hard to read emotionally. If you were going to see any emotion they had it would most likely be through the dragon's eyes, or course, from her current angle and the fact he was so tall and she was laying on the ground, she couldn't really see his eyes.

"I think I have several broken, if not shattered bones," She spoke after she let her head rest back against the dirt once more. She wondered what he would look like as an avatar. He would probably have black hair, or at least that was what she imagined, she had no idea what color eyes he would have, probably the same color he had as a dragon, but of course that didn't always hold true.

OOC: D'awww Veraxitoc is cute lol

Brisinger987

She was laying down. That was enough for him to easily breathe the spell over her.

"I will warn you, it will hurt a bit, and I apologise." Then spoke the incantation, and took a deep inhalation, filling his lungs with now magical air, before expelling the air gently over her. It would feel horrible, as he imagined it. He had never broken a bone before. He had torn his wing membrane, but never broken a bone.

Then he waited for the spell to take effect.

--------

OOC: Over 2000 years old and single, lol.

paganchick

"I wasn't expecting it to be pleasant," She spoke, her voice full of sass.
"Just hurry up and get on with it," She added quickly as she tried to ready her mind for more pain.

The day was just not her day it would seem, more and more pain, well at least the pain she was about to feel now would be beneficial. Once the man blew over her it started. It was a dull ache, but a very intense ache none the less. She clenched her jaw and fist, her knuckles turning white. She didn't not make a noise though, she was deathly silent in the pain, waiting for it to start to subside.

Brisinger987

The spell ended when all the broken bones were fixed. He knew it had ended because his breath began to cool again.

He sat and waited for her to get up, eager to interact with her now that she was fully healed. He wanted to know about her, to know what she does and how she got hurt.

His head screamed at him to tell her she was pretty, that she was attractive, to tell her some sort of compliment.

paganchick

Finally the pain in her bones eased then disappeared. Now that was fixed, yes, but it didn't  do anything for the aching in her muscles of the fact that she still had two arrow holes in her body.

Still she slowly sat up, blinking a few times to clear her vision. Her head still felt like it was spinning from how much blood she had lost but she could already tell that she had begun to heal. She would be okay, she would just have to take it easy.

She looked up at the big dragon, and decided she should shift back to her dragon form, she felt odd where he was in his dragon form and she was not. So standing and taking a few steps back she shifted back to her dragon form, letting out a soft sigh that set smoke streaming from her nostrils.

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc approved of her choice to shift back to Dragon form. "You look much prettier in dragon form." The words slipped from Veraxitoc's mouth, and immediately he buried his snout under his paws. Idiot, idiot, idiot, you hardly know her and you are telling her she looks prettier as a dragon, stupid, he scolded himself mentally.

He didn't want to look up for fear of being slapped, and being seen to be embarrassed. Why, why, why?! He decided to peek anyway, just to see how bad her reaction was.

paganchick

Sapphira definitely wasn't expecting the words that came out of the dragon's mouth, he didn't even know her name. Still she didn't have much of a reaction. It was a compliment and she didn't see why one would get offended over a compliment.

She actually like her avatar form better, not because she thought it was prettier, both her forms were equally attractive. She didn't know the man though so she wasn't going to talk about her personal preferences and have to explain all of that.
'Well, think you I suppose,' she finally spoke once he peeked up at her. She found his reaction most interesting. He was an older dragon then herself but at the moment he was acting as if he was still in his adolescence.

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc looked up to see she was fine, and actually thanked him for the compliment.

"I just thought I would speak what was on my mind. That's all." Veraxitoc laughed nervously. He had been speaking the truth, but he could have waited a bit.

"So, what is your name? I'm Veraxitoc." Veraxitoc offered a bow, in keeping with old dragon customs.

paganchick

If one could see her raise her eyebrows in her dragon form this would be the moment that one of her eyebrows would be raised.
He was honest, that was something she guessed.
'My name is Sapphira,' She answered when he asked her name.

She went to stretched her great wings, finding that one was still very sore. The bone healing didn't fix the problem. She wouldn't be flying much anytime soon.

Brisinger987

"I know I have not healed you fully, as it is beyond my abilities, but I think you should be fine. Would you still like to hear my offer?" Veraxitoc looked at her. His head was telling him she was not his conquest, his servant, but his instinct told him to take her as a trophy. This was the same instinct telling him to woo and bed her. As such, he ignored it.

He hoped she would at least hear him out before saying she was not interested in the Colony. He had 4, technically six members. A seventh would be brilliant. She would make a good friend of his age to converse with. She would probably see things in a way akin to him, as his mind reasoned it. He needed a true friend.

paganchick

'I said I would hear your offer, so I will hear it, I do not go back on my word,' Sapphira said, sitting back on her hind quarters. She began to swing her whip like tail slowly, in an almost feline way.

She let her eyes wander over the male, over Vertaxitoc. He was not bad looking at all in dragon standards. A dragon she, in her younger years, would probably have gone after romantically. Now was a different story though. She was older now, she didn't need protecting, she was much stronger and bigger now.

Brisinger987

Ok, time to work some political advertisement, Veraxitoc thought.

"I have recently founded a Colony with several other people, and I was wondering if you wanted to join. But, I also know, of course, you can join any colony. Our Colony is different in that we are striving to break current convention, and have dragons of all species and other non-draconic races live in peace and harmony. We need ambassadors to improve relations with the human nations, and we only have 4 members, technically 6. But still." That was a quick, to the point little description, and he liked it.

paganchick

Sapphira closed her eyes, thinking in silence as she listened to his words. It had been a long time since the last time she was in a colony. The last time was with her family, her mate, her children, her parents and a few of her siblings and their mates. She took a deep breath, before opening her eyes.

'I must think about this, it isn't something to rush into, I see it as a commitment and I don't know if I am ready,' She mentally spoke.

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc did not understand, but allowed her the respect of not asking questions. She was a nice dragon in his eyes, and she deserved respect.

"Of course Sapphira. Do you wish me to leave you alone for a while to think?" Veraxitoc wanted to respect her privacy as much as possible, and she deserved it. Veraxitoc could tell that she had obviously gone through a traumatic event, and she needed time.

paganchick

'No, you don't have to go away, it's not like you can hear my thoughts,' She spoke simply, letting steam rise from her nose. She looked down, closing her eyes as memories flashed behind her eyelids of the ones she failed, the ones of her last pack.

'I am not sure you want me in your colony,' She said simply, slowly raising her head back up to look at Veraxitoc.

Brisinger987

"I cannot force you, but we accept anyone. We have a gryphon and a three headed dragon among our ranks. We will accept and welcome all. No matter their past, occupation, or species. Whatever your reason for wishing to decline, the Colony will look past it." Veraxitoc said, sincerity filling his voice as he spoke.

paganchick

'Is there anything else I should know about this group before I join?' Sapphira asked simply. 'Plus, how are we going to get there, I can't fly and the forest is much to walk through in this form, so...' She trailed off, waiting for his suggestion.

Brisinger987

"I have told you everything you need to know. But you would join as an elder colonist, and have all the rights associated with that. You would help me, George, Wallace and Finnegan run the colony. They're the three headed dragon. I warn you, Finnegan is quite rude, but we have a muzzle for him. Shamgar and Seh'lvah are our current teenage couple." But to get her there, Veraxitoc had an idea.

"If you shifted to your human form, I could fly you there. I am too big to ride, but you will be small enough to hold." Veraxitoc reasoned.

paganchick

Sapphira shivered quiet visible. 'I'm not so sure about your idea, flying with my wings is one thing, trusting someone else's is another, are you sure you cannot shift?'

'I have no trouble handling someone rude, I can snap back with the best of them,' Sapphira added after a moment, ignoring the comment about the teens, not wanting to think about kids when the thought of them and her mate were so fresh in her mind.

Brisinger987

"I have only achieved the feat once, and it was under the influence of very dark magic forces. I have no desire to become infected by that again. But not to fear, most are scared of me, as my species is apparently extinct. Most dragons flee, believing me to be a phantom." Veraxitoc despised and enjoyed being considered a ghost. It gave him the advantage of being feared, and respected.