Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The cake is a lie (Brisinger987)

Started by paganchick, June 18, 2013, 02:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

"If she doesn't bother me I won't bother her. If she starts bothering me, well, I can take care of my own problems," Sapphira spoke with a wink as she helped him out of the room and into the hallway.

Brisinger987

"She won't, she has Shamgar and Methusela to keep her busy." He winked back at her.

"And they're quiet neighbours, no arguments or stuff."

paganchick

"Well she has a problem with me and with the attitude that I saw from her earlier I can tell she can be spiteful, but as I said, if any problems occur I can handle them myself. I am old and strong enough that she is no threat to me," Sapphira replied as she passed Seh'lvah's room.

Brisinger987

"Well I believe she is out with Shamgar at the moment." Veraxitoc mused.

"Here we are." Veraxitoc opened the huge door, which led to a fair sized room with a bed and the likes.

paganchick

"Well let's get you to the bed," Sapphira spoke as she guided him into the room and to the bed.
"Here you go, now you can sleep it off without fear of hurting yourself," She added with a bit of a chuckle.

Brisinger987

"Yes master, servant will go to bed now, hahaha..." He smiled as she lead him.

As Veraxitoc went to lay down on the bed, he lost his balance, and pulled her over with him.

paganchick

With Sapphira's cat like reflexes and her training as an assassin she ended up landing straddling Veraxitoc. She had one hand on the handle of her sword and the other on his chest, her nails biting into him slightly.
She froze there for a moment before taking a deep breath and removing her hand from her sword.

Brisinger987

"That was an accident... I swear..." He blushed, going completely red.

"Umm, is it bad to say I don't mind being like this? Feel free to slap me..." He prepared for a nasty slap.

paganchick

Sapphira simply moved off of him, not seeming upset.
"You are a man, so of course you don't mind," She said with little inflection in her voice.
"You are drunk and not used to your new legs, I wouldn't expect you to be able to do something like that on purpose even if you tried," Sapphira spoke before walking to the door.

Brisinger987

"I am more than some man, I am a dragon! Do not mistake me for a measly appetiser when I am more than capable of being the main course..." He wasn't drunk out of his mind, he was just tipsy. At least, that's what he told himself.

"Well, you never know, I could surprise you." He smiled at her when she got to the door.

"Goodnight Sapphira."

paganchick

"I didn't call you a human, I called you a man because you are male, you have the appendage that stops blood flow to your brain," Sapphira spoke before leaving Veraxitoc in his room and returning to her own.

Brisinger987

Veraxitoc rolled onto the floor with a thud, and shifted to dragon form. He couldn't stand sleeping in human form. He had the motor skills as a dragon to move to the other side of the room safely. Or rather, crawl there. He wasn't sure of this "standing" business.

Coulda gone worse... Coulda had a flashback... No, don't tempt fate Ver, you'll make it definite to have one around her and that would not be good... Besides, Veraxitoc was thinking to himself. She doesn't hate me... Stop the blood flow to my brain... Maybe in humans... Not when I'm in dragon form... Not at all...

He dozed off slowly, his thoughts drifting between pondering and self debate, to the headache he would have in the morning. She handled her drink much better than him. Then again, he'd never had that much before.