Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Taking a stroll in Hades... (Brisinger!)

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, July 26, 2013, 06:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

"That leads to the throne of Anu, the god of judgement. Unless you want to become food for Sehkeht, I suggest you stay away from there, mage." He said, showing no real concern for the necromancer. Firstly, he just came in uninvited to the underworld, second, he disrespected the laws of the underworld, and then he demanded to see Jy'aad's father about the matter, even after he had explained the laws.

So, feeling no pity for the upstart mage, he went on his way, his tail flickering with anger all down the street. If Anu thought the mage unworthy, the that was fine with Jy'aad.

Brisinger987

"I feel like I should be there..." He began to walk down the path, the feeling of belonging growing, his thoughts of ultimate destiny coming to the front of his mind.

"What souls get sent here?"

Klezmer Gryphon

"All souls get sent before the throne of Anu, mage. However, only those worthy and pure of heart may stay in the cities. You can go and become dog food for all I care" Jy'aad said over his shoulder, walking the opposite direction. While he felt no pity for the little bitch of a mage, he did feel bad for not telling him that Sehkeht was a giant hellhound. Several souls watched as the necromancer entered down the dark path, and started asking the demigod prince what was going to happen to him. Jy'aad simply told them that he wouldn't come out again.

Feeling his anger starting to die down, he sat down on a bench on the neatly made obsidian sidewalk, and pondered what else would happen that day.

Brisinger987

There were punishment devices everywhere. He got past the dozy hellhound with relative ease, having escaped Kirnardaz's hydra with little effort as well.

He looked around, smiling.

"I belong here... Hahahaahahahaha!" He really was going to die here. He was sat between a Torak, and a Victor Herald. Wow. He had his very own spot in this hell. He wasn't paying any attention to the skeleton which stabbed him.

It killed him just like he killed his sister. It stabbed him in the knees, pinning him to the floor. Then it chanted for a minute, looked at him expectantly, then, in a seemingly frustrated fit of rage, stabbed him repeatedly in the throat.

"A... F-f-fitting way to... Die... Ah..." He died with a wide smirk on his face, his life over, nothing to hold him to this world....

((OOC: Xerordir is going now. He bids you all a very fond farewell))

Klezmer Gryphon

Jy'aad sat up with a surprised look on his face. What happened?

Looking around, he felt the hand of the soul of a little girl on his shoulder. That's what startled him. He smiled, and gave the little girl a few coins to spend. The girl thanked him, and ran down the street as happy as could be.

Before he even knew it, the entire day had gone by. He went outside the city, to the plains of Ceri, which were absolutely beautiful in the winter. He enjoyed coming out here, and often wished he could take Liarri there, or even his little sister, as both would have loved it.