Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

To Ornusjalil, Regards Veraxitoc

Started by Brisinger987, June 22, 2013, 12:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Ornusjalil,
              We never have been the best of friends, and I respect that. We have been bitter, and hateful, and violent to each other. But I have begun to think. Me and you are the only two people I know with memory of that horror. I would not wish to see our race submerge itself in conflict that is bloodier and more violent. I wish to end our kind's conflict with our world.
              For so long have dragons waged war against the world we should protect. Our Thunderblack friends pillage and plunder, our colonies feud, our hatchlings are raised to hate our own kind. It needs to stop, and I know the kind of person you are. I am trying to appeal to you here.
               I wish to meet, at your home, and discuss my colony with you. We are not violent. We are made of patchwork, or pieces and parts that people believe won't work together. One of our members is over 10,000 years old, and one is under 100 years old. One of our ragtag group is a gryphon, another is a 3 headed dragon.
              In this group, there is no hate. No bitterness. No violence. We may have disagreements, but we do not fight. Me and you have had disagreements. We should not continue to fight. And so, I propose for you to become a member of our colony. I propose that we forget our pasts, our conflict, and become friends.
              If you wish to make peace, then please reply, and we can arrange to meet. I do not wish to live my life having expelled but one hate.

Kind regards,
Veraxitoc

Nemo

(A reply sent on the voice of a raven which flies and speaks it directly to him)

We can talk about this, my old foe. I must admit to you-(CAW)- that our old battles no longer hold my interest. Meet me in neutral ground in a fortnight ((ooc: 2 weeks)) where last we fought, near La'ranna.

Brisinger987

(Sent on the voice of an eagle which responds in kind)

Of course. Whereabouts did you have in mind, my old friend? I was thinking neutral ground, La'marri? About a mile west of the main settlement?

Nemo

(With a sparrow,)

Yes, that would suit me well.