Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I Made Art! :O

Started by zozee9, June 28, 2013, 04:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Omg guys I actually finally got myself to do a drawing of my fav character, Alycia. She's the same one as my main picture (but visualspice drew that lovely one). Anyway, I have this amazing lack of ability to draw things without a reference, so I used this image of Ariel—http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33000000/ARIEL-the-little-mermaid-33081334-1920-1200.jpg— and changed a bunch of stuff to make it look more like how I imagined Alycia.

Here she is:

Hope y'all like her!
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Awww, <3 She's so cute!
Yay for arts~
Look at d'em blue eyes. LOOK AT THEM.
X3
I know Miersck is (lol)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Thnx visual! I can't do art on the computer like you can... have no idea how o.O And the eyes are my favorite part <3 Especially because I drew like ten other pairs before them trying to figure out how to do a shape that worked well...

And that last line is just pure perfection.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

zozee9

Omg guys I drew another picture. This one isn't as good but I'll put it up anyway. Just fyi, though, my scanner lightened everything. Meaning the skin was a little tanner, the hair had light brown behind the lines, and you could see the arms a lot better. The lips also didn't look as strange (idk what happened to them over the scanner.

This time I used Jack Frost as my reference—http://www.starmometer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Chris-Pine-as-Jack-Frost2.jpg—even though the character is technically a girl.

Getting to that, I drew Sky. A twelve year old street girl who has is currently a cabin boy on a pirate ship. That's right, cabin boy. She's hiding her gender. So I did my best to make her look like she could be either a girl or a boy... Here you go!

;D

visualspice

aww, this one is really cute as well! :D keep up with the drawing!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Is it true? It is. I, Zoze E. Nine, have created another piece of art. This time it's of Kayala.

I think it's kinda cool. That being said, I will say that her cheekbones are a little over defined and I may have added a few too many eyelashes...  :-\ But it's okay!

Link to my base image (which I mostly used for the hair): http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/medium-length-bob-hairstyles/angled-bob.jpg

Here's the drawing!

zozee9

I did a sketch (it was gonna be a quick sketch but it took me forever to figure out good positions to draw them in) of my mermaid girl Alycia and visualspice's moth fae Miersck! All good romances have an interesting beginning...

Is it weird that I think I did a better job on Miersck than my own character? ??? I hope not.

visualspice

omgerd, Miersck and Alycia <3<3<3
ALL THE LUVRES <3<3<3

and I really like Kayala's hair and tattoos! I don't think her cheek bone is over defined, I like it :3
but yeah <3<3<3

So excited to see more of your art work! Keep it up!

zozee9

Thnx spice! :) I'm gonna try to draw as often as possible!

zozee9

Mmk here's a picture of my new character(s), Gage and Heather! Simply put, they're one person and two people at the same time. When Gage is out, Heather is in his subconscious. When Heather is out, Gage is in her subconscious. You can read their bios below. :)

Sorry for the messiness!  ;D

zozee9

Aaaaand because I was at work at it was empty and I wanted to draw another pair of people, I couldn't resist drawing Alycia and Miersck again.  :-* His eye looks a little messed up though... ???

Paradox

I thought I'd commented on this, but apparently not!

Anyway, great stuff! I really like the one of Kayla. I'm curious though. Is she supposed to have such a pale complexion or did you just not have the right color to shade her skin in with? I do like the way its colored though. :3 The markings/tattoos are neat too.

Like the piece with Alycia , Miersck and the snake bit .

zozee9

Thanks! Kayala was probably the most fun to draw... but so was Alycia... And her skin is white. :) Haha I totally understand why you asked though. Like, Alycia is just pale but her skin is white in the drawing too...

Paradox

Ah okay. I was just wondering because I often run into this problem at times. xD

zozee9

I DREW ZEINA. She looks so nice and friendly, right? Naw, she's a cunning little 29 year old... And the leader of the Scavengers in the Soot Wolf pack. Her title is the Coyote (and for what it's worth, I actually looked at a coyote picture for her eyes). Anyway, yes, I know she's supposed to be tan, but I can't draw tan. So just imagine it. :P

Also, my scanner is being stupid meaning that I now am gonna take most photos using photobooth! Meaning the quality might be lacking! Sorry about that.

visualspice

ohh.. Zeina so pretty *_*

And yay for more artwork XD
I need to draw more couples drawings >>

Also, I dunno why I haven't seen these pictures until today or I would have commented earlier D:

but that's fun you used a coyote's eyes as ref X3
I do that too sometimes (use animal parts for ref~)
:3

But yeah..
KEEP DRAWING SO I CAN SEES MORE ARTWORK
<3 and that's cool you drew another Miersck/Alycia one :D
*muppet flails happily* yaaaaaay

Paradox

Aw. Sorry to hear your scanner is giving you problems. u.u I feel your pain! Though mine is behaving itself. (For NOW) .

I love the colors you've used in Zenia's hair. Interesting color choice for her eyes? Might I inquire what ya used? (I'm just curious! Plus my eyesight is kinda cruddy as I'm due for new glasses.)

zozee9

I used two different shades of pink. :) Her eyes are lighter, but the picture darkens everything. I wanted to make her interesting looking, but still pretty... and motherly. Lol. And thanks you guys! Sorry spice for the derpish look on Miersck's face... :P

Paradox

Ah. Yeah. I figured you'd use more than one shade. I could see this clearly with the hair but the picture is a bit blurry so I cannot see the detail in the eyes nearly as well. :3

NEVER apologize for the Miersck derp. :3 He's always been kinda derpy anyways. lulz

visualspice

yeah, Miersck is pretty derp-tastic 8D
Or a grumpy-acorn; either or X3

Tags: