Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Zozee's Wants and Limits!

Started by zozee9, June 30, 2013, 09:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I love all plots! <3

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
There aren't any plots I'm not interested in playing.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
This depends. During the summer, I can usually get on at least a couple times a day but definitely no less than once a week. During the school year, I can't make any promises but I should manage to make it on at least once a week. If homework gets too overwhelming, I may take longer.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
If I'm given notice, I'll wait as long as needed. If you randomly disappear on me for over a month, there is a chance I'll use the character in another thread. That being said, I might be able to run two threads with one character.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I don't use instant messengers. ^_^

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
I'm totally open to post volleying! If you wanna set it up, just message me. :)

Anything else?
I love everybody who threads with me.  :-*

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Powerplaying doesn't typically bother me too much, and I'll message you if you write something that I don't like. Just stay realistic. If you punch a character who's really strong, they might intercept it. If you punch a weakling, yeah, you can probably assume it hits.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
BRING ROMANCE ON. It doesn't have to be pre-plot—in fact, that can even make it less fun. If I have a character like yours and yours doesn't like them, that's totally fine. I'll write one sided love. Love-triangles can add good drama and age difference will depend on the character and what I believe they'd be okay with.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
I'll imply, but that's about it. Once we get past normal kissing, let's just stick with leaving the details to imagination.  ;)

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
Why not? I mean, don't all of a sudden have ur dude say that my gal is pregnant or something, but I'll work with pregnancy and miscarriages and all that stuff. If you want my person to get pregnant, message me. Depending on the person, it could happen.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
I'll write violence. I'd prefer to avoid anything that'll give me nightmares, but honestly, take that as a challenge. If you can write something that I imagine so well I'm afraid to sleep, I will forever respect you. That being said, it probably wouldn't take much.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
I'm comfortable with rape, but would usually rather avoid it happening. If you think it would spice the thread up in a good way, message me and we can talk about it. If it does happen, however, I'd rather it be implied.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
You know what, transform my characters as you wish. There are certain characters I may wish to keep human (or whatever they are), but the majority of them should be fine. If I care, I'll either find a logical way to make it so the transformation didn't work or ask you to change it. If you're set on transforming a character of mine before we even start threading, let me know and I'll write someone who I think could be interesting as something special.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
Try to heal all you want, but it may not work. If there is something important about the illness, I may want to keep it.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
If you haven't been able to tell, just message me if you're unsure about anything!  ;D
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Tags: