Heather, Bar Owner

Started by zozee9, July 06, 2013, 04:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Basic Information:

Name: Heather

Species: Human

Height: 6 foot 3

IMPORTANT: Heather isn't always Heather. Due to some strange thing (curse... birth defect... illness... you'll never know), Heather changes place with a man named Gage at certain times. There are some triggers, such as strong emotions, but they also change at random. It honestly looks like she's just a girl version of him. However, they're complete opposites in terms of personality. His bio is here: GAGE

Not-So-Basic Information:

Physical Description:
Heather is a typical blond beauty. She has pretty, large, almond shaped eyes that are amber colored. Her hair is silky smooth and is a gorgeous golden color. Her lips are a light pink color that go well with her barely tanned skin. She is quite curvy (and will often show cleavage). She has her ears pierced and a lip piercing. She also wears a necklace with a skull on it. Heather is the one that chooses out the clothing, not Gage. This leads to clothes that fit her well, such as tight tank tops and plaid shirts. She also likes to wear skinny jeans and leather pants.

Personality:
Heather is a forceful *****. I don't swear, but she sure does. For now, I'll *** any swearwords she says and leave it up to you to decipher the meaning.  ;) Anyway, Heather is strong and loves to tease people. She was the one that opened up the bar but did it mostly to watch bar fights. And for booze. Heather has no restraint is saying or acting how she wants to, but some people like that honest side of her. Most don't. Just don't get her mad.

Magic/Abilities:
Heather can also make things levitate... but misuses her magic more often than not. Although she's still levitate things to her customers, she's more likely to trip somebody using a chair and cause a fight amongst innocent people. There is no doubt that if Heather is in control and at the bar, trouble is coming.

Heather also transforms into Gage. As said earlier, this happens at random times, though there are some triggers. When it does happen, smoke covers her body until the transformation is done. When it's done, she's Gage. Or more like Gage is himself and she's stored away in his mind, to watch what happens. (This works the other way too—Gage sees and hears everything that goes on while Heather is in control, but can't affect anything). Also, neither one can sleep when they are in control (but they can sleep in the subconscious, mostly at will). Whichever one has stronger emotions is usually in control, though there are exceptions. For that reason, whoever is sleeping would immediately be thrown into the subconscious. And what if they both have extremely strong emotions? IT'S A SURPRISE!

History:
Heather keeps her history a secret.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

zozee9

Here is a picture of Heather and Gage together:
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.