Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Zeina, "The Coyote" or "Canis Latrans"

Species: Human

Height: 5 foot 7

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks:
Zeina has long curly moss green hair and lightly tanned skin. She actually has light pink eyes and rosy cheeks. She looks like a fragile beauty, and often plays that act. Those that do not know her might think of her as a weakling, but those that do know her prefer to stay out of her way. As a master thief, she can steal no matter what's she's wearing. Even if she has skin tight clothes on, she manages to find a place to hide things (usually her hair, in this situation).

Picture! ^_^ Yes, I know the quality is bad. Yes, I know she's supposed to be tan. No, I do not care.

Personality:
Zeina fits her title of Coyote perfectly. Cunning and able to adapt, it's impossible to know what she's really thinking. However, she always does her job without questioning. She collects orphans and street kids, offering them a place to stay in exchange for their help in pickpocketing. Although she may pretend to love the kids, some believe (perhaps accurately) that she's just using them. In fact, it probably wouldn't be much of a surprise if she was using everybody—including the pack. Even with all these suspicions, Zeina is a silent character who evaluates everything that goes on and is a master planner, therefor she is a strong person to have in the pack.

Magic/Abilities:
Zeina relies on her own abilities more than anything else. She is good at breaking locks and pickpocketing as well as weaving through crowds and escaping without being noticed. In other words, she's a master of stealing and leaving. Sometimes she may distract somebody so one of her many kids can steal something, or, if a kid gets caught stealing, she may pretend to be their mother and take them back.

She is also able to detect people's moods. Anybody she makes eye contact with is doomed to have their emotions shared with her for the rest of their lives. However, this doesn't mean she knows what she's thinking. It's more like auras that emit from people's bodies. Their are some guessable ones, like blue is sad and red is angry, but their are also more complex colors (like gold) that she is still figuring out. Although this may seem to be almost useless, Zeina has found that it's a superb skill to have when distracting people.

History:
Okay guys, I'm finally putting up her history. Well, a shortened version. If you need to know more for some reason, message me. ^_^

Zeina lived on the streets most of her childhood. Then something traumatic happened (message me for info). She was brought into the Den by Heinin, covered in blood. For the first few years as a Scavenger Wolf, she was quieter than she is now, though she did talk to Heinin. Then, after five years, she got her first 'kids'. Gaze (the current Gold Jackal) and Vent (his helper and friend). This is when she started to open up. She got more money for the pack and started to get to know more people (though they didn't all get to know her). She became the Coyote five years ago, when Heinin stepped down.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.