Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Zozee's Characters <3

Started by zozee9, July 11, 2013, 04:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Character Catalogue!

So I've had an account for over a year now and never made one of these... here I go!  :-*

Alexandra (17): Alexandra is a kind, selfless girl with beautiful angel (dove) wings. She can control illusions with practice and is half fae. She was framed when she was little for killing her host sister, leaving her with a bounty on her head. Alexandra has never killed anyone, but she is on a constant search for the assassins that killed her host sister.

Alycia (16): Alycia is a shy, redheaded mermaid who gains legs when she's on land. She was a slave for almost her whole life, though nobody knew she was really a mermaid. She gained freedom about a year ago and has been searching for her family since. She has unique magic due to her mermaid blood, and is also able to disguise herself as other people.

Cedric (30): Cedric is a short (but strong!) elven male who couldn't care less for women or alcohol—he just loves treasure! He loves the thrill of looking for it, he loves the fun of bargaining it off, he loves the attention it gives him. I don't really know what else to say... but treasure hunting is his life.

Darya (19): Darya is a Damhnait (deer person) musician. She is kind, peaceful, and loves to talk. She plays her aulos (instrument similar to a flute) whenever she has time and can perform some magic related to sound.

Elaina (19): Elaina is a bold, good hearted girl. She dresses in bright colors and will always help those being picked on. She's both noble and flirty. Elaina is half water nymph and water loves her. Due to this, she can control water and can never be hurt by it.

Elizabeth (18): Elizabeth is a rich and snotty 18 year old who has no fighting capabilities but thinks she's better than anybody else. She'll find reasons to discriminate against you, and hates fae folk. (Unbeknownst to her, she's half fairy.)

Fiara (6?): Fiara is a vampire that lives in Fell. Bitten when she was six, she has the appearance of a sweet and perfect doll (ignoring her fangs and red eyes, that is). However, even though she is in her 30s, she never matured due to lack of parenting and real communication. She doesn't understand much of the world nor the concept of death. She does have magic (which runs wild in Fell) but her magic can't hurt anyone. Her fangs, however, can.

Gage/Heather (22): Gage and Heather are basically two people in one body. While Gage is kind and a good listener, Heather loves to stir up trouble and is mean. They both have the ability to levitate things.
When Gage is in control, the body looks like his would and he can act how he likes while Heather resides in his subconscious. Certain situations switch this around, leaving Heather in control and Gage in the subconscious.

Jana (38): Okay so I can't really explain all of Jana's complexities in this small space, but I will do what I can. She dresses like a dude, but no longer hides the fact that she's a chick. She cross-dressed into the Connloath army, got caught after five years, killed a man, and now has a bounty on her head. She has a ton of siblings (nine, to be exact—excluding her dead twin brother), including Illi (listed below). Yup. They're Treyburns. She visits them on occasion, but doing so is risking her life so it doesn't happen often. She also has hemophobia.

Jillian (Illi) (21): Illi is the sweetest little (kinda?) girl that has ever existed. Amongst royalty, at least. That being said, her parents are minor nobles and she was mostly raised by her brother and the books she is constantly reading, but still. She's sweet and eccentric and usually naive.

Kayala (19): Kayala is a Yoreiqi who was saved by the power of a miracle when she was born. (She doesn't look like a typical Yoreiqi.) Her blood has gained special healing abilities due to the miracle. She now spends her time traveling the world, trying to help others.

Lali (18?): Lali is a kind girl who had her memories erased. She is half water nymph and half human, but doesn't know who either of her parents are. While looking for her memories, she makes it her goal to help whoever she can. She is able to boost (or degrade) certain aspects of people by using touch. The more intimate the touch, the stronger the magic.

Marie (17): Marie was raised by a noble family who adopted her and her brother when their parents (who were servants of the family) died. She has always tried her best to be perfect and make up for her lack of noble blood and has lived a very stressed life because of it. She hides the stress from everyone, however, because she doesn't want them to worry about her.

Meki (17): Meki is a proud member of the Duhjari Crow Tribe. However, to her dismay, she can't help with much. She can't fight, or even wander to gather food. She is blind, though not many notice this without being told. Quite frail, Meki takes pride in the one thing she can do: see the future.

Mera (23): Mera is a kindhearted werewolf doctor. There isn't much else I can sum up about her... she can put people in magically induced comas for an hour in exchange for her hearing, sight, and scent for the entire day. She may or may not be going insane... thanks to Kirnardaz.

Nyimi: (15): I haven't updated her profile, but I know her details. Message me if you're curious.

Piper (16): Piper is a half elf, half human actor. Her magic allows her to change her hair and her eyes, but her skill accounts for the rest of her ability. Almost every day, she decides a role to play and won't leave that role no matter what happens. Because of that, it's impossible to say how she'll act to things.

Rora (22): Rora is an interesting one. Honestly, looking at her profile (though it is long) is probably the best way to understand her. She's a wandering assassin/freelance worker, and most commonly kills people by planting seeds into their bloodstream using her tongue. Those seeds bloom into roses while draining the blood of their victim. It's fun!

Sky (12): Sky is a street girl who has recently taken a job amongst a pirate ship (The Reaper's Chalice). She is outgoing and loves to learn new things. She is especially interested in magic, but can carry her own weight without it. Also, she is currently pretending to be a boy in order to seem stronger.

Tanya (24): Tanya is a drunk, sleazy, and intelligent girl. She has no qualms about sleeping with anybody, no matter how long she's known them. She's good at getting information from people and rarely loses an argument. She's also loud and boisterous

Vivian (28): Vivian is an outgoing silk trader. While she has boatloads of money, she uses lots of it to help others. She loves to go to social parties, mostly with her boyfriend, Diarmaid. She is three quarters elven and is beautiful, but modest. She has some holy powers granted to her, which repel demons. Sometimes she'll imbue her magic into the silks she sells, hoping to help travelers.

Zeina (29): There isn't much to say about Zeina other than that she's a calculative and calm type. She is the Coyote in the Soot Wolves, meaning that she's the leader of the Scavenger Wolves. Very few people know her past or how she joined the pack. She collects street children to help her gain money for the pack and pretends to act like their mother, though nobody knows how she really feels about them... or anything. She can sense people's emotions after making eye contact with them and is a ridiculously good thief.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

zozee9

>_> I'm pretty sure this is the second time I've done this. That is, quote my own stuff without realizing it and then not being able to delete the postie I quoted onto. So instead I shall write you a lovely poem.

I like this website
It has tons of strange people
Please delete this post

-Zo Zee Nine
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.