Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mud will ruin my outfit (zozee)

Started by paganchick, July 11, 2013, 08:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

As the smoke slowly wandered about, spreading from its source, the beast it grew darker, thicker. When it touched Heather she would see an odd sight indeed. The smoke would feel cold, cold as ice, and if she had any feel for her magic, she would feel it start to drain, like someone pulling the plug in a bathtub.

zozee9

The cold grip of the smoke did little to surprise Heather compared to the shock she had at the magic draining properties of it. It felt as if her very life was being sapped away which, by some properties, it was. She immediately knew that she had chosen the wrong option—that she should have ran away, and as fast as she could at that.

Just holding up the quickly strengthening beast was enough of a magical strain, but the smoke was diminishing her powers at a rapid rate. She let go of her mental grasp of the creature, using all the strength she could muster to push it away from her. Then she turned to run from the smoke, the beast, and the unknown, but it was already too late.

She only made it a few steps before her legs gave away and she collapsed.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

The moment her grip on the beast dissipated so did the smoke. It didn't matter though because within moments the beast was upon Heather. Just before taking a big bite out of her it stopped. Flashes of Roberto crossed the beast's features. He was fighting it, struggling with it. Keeping it from eating Heather, at least in that moment.

zozee9

As Roberto was fighting his inner beast, Heather was busy, well, trying to stay Heather. With most of her magic drained, a phenomenon occurred: she kept rapidly changing between herself and Gage. Their magic was running rampant, making the area around their body all smoky.

While they were both struggling (and failing) to get away from Roberto, they both were also trying to supress something deep inside of them that was yearning to come out and play.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

The beast would start to lunge then pull itself back, making it look odd as it quickly rocked back and forth. One second wanting to kill the twins the next pulling back trying to go the other way.

zozee9

Gage, temporarily in control, took a few deep breaths as he leaned against a nearby tree. Trying to run would be pointless and, he realized, would only worsen their situation. He had to remain as calm as possible.

Heather then resumed control and, also knowing that she had to remain as calm as possible, started letting out a string of vulgar words. Deep breaths just didn't cut it for her and she needed something to vent all of her emotion into.

paganchick

With Gage and Heather out of the way the beast was free to do what it willed, plus, since Roberto only had the connect with Gage and Heather, it was the only ones he would save.
He slowly made his way to town, planing to have a human feast.

zozee9

"Get back here you ******* monster!" Heather screamed at the top of her lungs. "******* get back here so I can beat the **** out of you! **** **** ******* ******!" She paused and bit her lip, trying to stay focused. "If you destroy my ******* shop that I just ******* opened, I promise you that you shall never see the light of the **** day again. Or my ******* brother!"

paganchick

Her words didn't seem to matter to the beast as it made its way to the town with some haste, its chance to cause havoc wouldn't last forever.

zozee9

Heather swore under her breath and started to run as quickly as she could towards the beast. With her drained energy and still hazy feel, she knew she would be able to make it to him quickly enough. She fell to her knees and lifted up her hand, trying to use the last of her power to somehow trap him in a tree or something. Anything.

But she barely had enough power to lift him off the ground and once she did that, her power vanished alongside the rest of her willpower. The rapid fire transformations started happening again, but this time much more quickly.

The white fog that surrounded the transformations started turning into a dark, charcoal black and grew thick and heavy in feel. Walking through it would feel like walking through a marsh. A figure—neither Gage nor Heather—laid in the middle of the fog, just starting to wake up.

paganchick

The beast stopped, a pained look starting to spread across its face as it started to look more and more like Roberto again.
Slowly the beast turned into Roberto, the pain of the turn leaving him in a heap on the ground. He was trying to get up but his body was refusing, he had to know that Heather and Gage were okay.

zozee9

An androgynous figure rose from the with a wicked laugh. "Lovely!" it screamed with madman eyes. "Simply lovely!" The person had had black hair that was shaved on one side and grown layered to about its shoulders. Red eyes pierced through its near white complexion and looked directly at the struggling Roberto.

It took a few scattered breaths and started walking towards Roberto before cooly asking, "What shall we do with you, handsome? Kill you? Rip that beautiful hair off of your head before prying those eyes out?" Its eyes looked straight up at the sky before they fluttered down. "Oooooo you're special." He kept walking closer, but started to slow down. "Special youuuu... Roberto is it? What to do... what to do... ooooo this is going to be such a thrill."

paganchick

Roberto managed to prop himself up on one elbow, looking at the thing.
"Wh... What are you," he struggled to ask, still pained from the transition.

zozee9

"What am I?" it repeated with a hallow laugh. "Is it not obvious, my friend? Come on, have at it! Take a wild guess. I'll only kill you if you're wrong." He closed his eyes and shook his head. "No no no no no NO! Fine. Fine fine fine." He opened his eyes. "I'll give you three chances. But no more, got it?"

paganchick

"You are the beast that Heather and Gage hold inside, like I have the beast that I hold inside," Roberto spoke looking up at the thing.

zozee9

It laughed again and all the black mist blew into the sky, disappearing. Leaning forward, it said, "Nope. Rather, they're what I hold inside. But that doesn't tell you what I am. Guess two?"

paganchick

"You give me no hints, so your question would be like me asking you to guess what's in my pocket," Roberto replied.

zozee9

"No hints? Look at me! Isn't that hint enough? It's not like I'm a ******* angel or anything." It paused and then started walking towards Roberto again. It reached behind its back and into the black cloak only to pull out a long, thin sword with strange, glowing symbols written up the side. "Fine, here is another hint."

paganchick

Roberto slowly stood, crossing his arms.
"How am I suppose to know, I don't know them well enough to know their dark secret, what are you trying to say? You are the devil or something, I am sorry, I have seen someone who is much more intimidating then yourself," Roberto replied, not backing down.

zozee9

It cocked one eyebrow and responded, "The devil? Hardly. Think the opposite of that... though, actually, devil isn't horribly far off in the big picture." Its gloved hand reached out the sword for Roberto to take, now that they were close enough. "Dare to touch it? It might burn you."