Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mud will ruin my outfit (zozee)

Started by paganchick, July 11, 2013, 08:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

"So you are saying you are a god or angel of sorts?" Roberto asked as he reached out to touch the sword, not fearing. He found, that your belief in an object is what gave something its power, or your fear in something.

zozee9

"Oh for the death of me, I already said I wasn't an angel. You're brave, but foolish. No wonder those petties like you," it scoffed before letting go of the sword. "But you're lucky they like you. They're putting up quite the fight—both of them, too. I'll overlook that guess, then. The sword isn't hurting you, anyway. Pity. I could have used an excuse to kill you."
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

"Why would the sword have hurt me?" Roberto asked as he looked closely at the sword.

zozee9

"Never know what foul blood taints people," it responded, not wanting to give away anything new. "But you're just delaying now. Probably hoping I'll slip up. What's your last guess, fool?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

Roberto smiled, closing his eyes, thinking maybe a peek into this things future would give him a little peek at what he was.
"You are a slayer of some sorts, your sword, its holy isn't it, so you probably kill demons," Roberto said with a smirk as he opened his eyes.
"Though, you are not so holy yourself are you?" Roberto asked.

zozee9

"I'm about as holy as your friends are real!" it replied with an overbearing laugh that didn't end for a solid minute. Then it put its face up close to Roberto's, poked him in the chest, and said, "But you don't get to know what that means. A deal is a deal, though. You get to live. And now I'm bored—but I guess I'll give you a little toy present. Goodbye!"

Black smoke (though it gradually lightened to white) enveloped its body. The demon slayer vanished, leaving Gage's limp body in its place. He quickly collapsed to the ground, completely knocked out.

paganchick

Roberto found it very weird to see Gage asleep, so limp, so helpless.
He leaned down, picking Gage up. He was still weak, it took effort, but he carried Gage to the bar, not knowing where Gage lived. He closed the door, lit a few candles so it wasn't so dark and waited for Gage to wake up.

zozee9

Gage woke up with a start, quickly sitting up before the blood rushed to his head. He fell down and hit his head on the ground with a moan. "What happened?" he asked inquisitively the second he spotted Roberto. "For both of us? Did anyone die? Get hurt? He didn't kill you, so that's good. But how about others? Do we need to run from this town?"

paganchick

"Nothing happened, no one saw either of use, you're fine, I'm fine, you are in the bar," Roberto replied as h walked behind the bar pouring himself a strong drink.

zozee9

Gage shook his head slowly. "No... that can't be right. Someone always gets hurt." He paused, "Well, almost always. That guy... that demon... he's very temperamental. Unpredictable. Impossible to control—for both Heather and I. Please, won't you tell me exactly what happened?" Gage looked at Roberto with pleading eyes while he sat up carefully.

paganchick

"He poofed out, he gave me a bit of a riddle, I touched his sword, it didn't hurt me, that is about it," Roberto replied with a bit of a shrug.

zozee9

Gage looked at Roberto with disbelief. "That's it? Wow, you must have really entertained him... well, at least I know you're not a demon now. The sword is holy and burns the skin demons. That's why he has to wear that glove." He paused before curiously asking, "What was the riddle?"

paganchick

"He asked me what he was," Roberto replied simply.
"Unfortunetly for him I am pretty good at riddles, especially when so personal," He added with a laugh as he started to take a swig of a strong liquor.

zozee9

Gage laughed alongside Roberto and responded, "Give me some of that liquor, will you?" He paused. "Wait, that's my liquor anyway. Nice. Well, I guess you deserve it, having dealt with that lovely guy. How'd you guess it, anyway?"

paganchick

Roberto put the top on the bottle and tossed it to Gage.
"Lets just say I have a bit of a knack  for it," Roberto replied, not too eager to share all with Gage just yet. He tended to keep that part of himself secret unless he was in reading booths or desperate for money, something he rarely was.

zozee9

Gage caught the bottle, removed the top, and took a sip. He was tempted to push and figure out Roberto's real reason, since he knew it had to be more than a 'knack'. "How much did you figure out?" he finally asked after a few moments of silence.

paganchick

"Enough so I didn't have to fight him, and that is all that I care about. What I want to know is how you and Heather are connected to him," Roberto said sitting down, leaning heavily back in the chair.
"If I am going to be around you I deserve to know."

zozee9

Gage smiled at Roberto. "You're annoying Heather, you know. I promise you that much. Hmm... I can even guess what she wants to say. 'If you're going to be around our bleeping selves, we deserve to bleeping know what you know about that bleeping bleeping bleeping demon.' Sometimes I think she hates him more than I do. Or it, if I'm really going to be accurate."

paganchick

"Well It is my life at risk if I am around you, not yours considering you go poof when he is around," Roberto replied as he reached back to his own neck, rubbing it gently.
"I really hope you changing doesn't feel anything like me changing," He said frowning for a second.

zozee9

"Hey now," Gage said while raising his hands in mock defense. "I'm not Heather." He was tempted to point out that his and Heather's life were in danger first due to Roberto's own transformation, but resisted the urge in fear it might make him mad. Having a beast you couldn't control was a scary thing.

"And I doubt it does. You looked like you were in more pain than someone who was having hot lava poured all over their body... transforming into him doesn't hurt in the least, it's just frightening."