Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mud will ruin my outfit (zozee)

Started by paganchick, July 11, 2013, 08:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

"Well the name is Roberto O'ich, and I am here simply because I wanted to travel and see the rest of the world, what was beyond the boarders of my home. As far as what makes me weird, well I cannot answer that because I don't know what you think is weird, everyone thinks different things are strange," Roberto spoke crossing his arms, leaning heavily back into the chair. He had an idea of what made him strange to her, actually several. For one, he was gay, for two he was from Essyrn.

zozee9

Roberto had answered two of her three questions, but left out the one Heather was most curious about. With a sigh, she replied, "Okay, Roberto, why don't you tell me what things most people consider strange, then? Otherwise I better get another ******* question to ask. But if you aren't interested in money, like you say, I suppose I'll grant you a freebie question. Not that you want to know anything about a ***** like me." But if there was one thing she hated, it was being in debt to another person.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

"Well I don't know what is considered weird here. I guess the fact that I am gay would be considered weird I suppose," Roberto said with a shrug before taking a few more bites of food in silence. The food was good, that was about the only plus that the place had. The fire wasn't that hot so he was still rather cold, the service was rather lacking, but the food, the food almost made it worth coming back to.

zozee9

When Roberto spoke the word 'gay', Heather's eyes widened. "Oh ****." How could she have not seen it? It was so obvious. The way he dressed, talked, and acted... they all pointed to it. She could already sense the tingly feeling taking over her body, so Heather bowed and said, "I would say it was nice to meet you, but that would be lying." Then smoke enveloped her entire body.

The smoke disappeared as the figure stood back up straight. But instead of Heather, Gage was there.  He was dressed in the same skinny jeans and same plaid shirt that Heather had been, though he was already buttoning the shirt completely up. He had been sleeping the first half of the conversation, but was woken up once Heather started to get excited about Roberto's attitude.

The situation was fairly awkward. Gage was used to odd transformation timing, but not usually in front of good looking gay men. So he just flashed his kindest smile and said, "Hey. Sorry about Heather, I know she's a mean one."
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

"So I am assuming you are Gage?" Roberto asked leaning back in his chair with his eyebrow cocked.
Roberto then turned his gaze back to his half eaten food. He was hungry so even if there were weird transforming people he was going to eat. So once again he began to eat, with the most proper manners of course.

zozee9

After giving Roberto a quick look up and down with his own eyes, Gage responded, "You assume correctly, my friend." He was getting goosebumps, and it wasn't because of the man in front of him. Gage turned towards the dying out fire and sighed. Heather never kept good track of it. Walking the few feet it took to get to it, he grabbed a few extra logs and threw them into the fire pit, causing the fire to immediately burst upwards and warm the room a little more. He then turned back towards Roberto and asked "I suppose I owe you a question now?" before throwing a light hearted wink.

paganchick

"I have one for you, why do you let that woman dress you?" Roberto asked as he crossed his arms.
"She tries, I give her props for that but plaid? Plaid was so last season," He continued to talk as he laid his fork and knife down and turned more towards Gage.
"Oh, and thank you for building up the fire, I am freezing, I come from a much, much, much warmer climate."

zozee9

Gage paused for a second after Roberto finished talking, then replied, "Anybody in here would be freezing, warmer climate or not. And I let her dress me because if I don't do as she likes... well, let's just say it isn't always good to get on Heather's bad side." She knew what embarrassed him and had no restraint. He didn't want to find himself skinny dipping or wearing drag anymore. "Plus," he added shyly, "I don't actually mind the plaid that much..."

paganchick

"Well I guess whatever floats your boat, at least you are not going around saying you are a fashioneasta like she is," Roberto responded, placing a copper back on the table, once again making it two coppers. Roberto was pretty sure that Gage was the one that got all the tips, not Heather.
"So Heather is the aggressive one and you are the passive one?" Roberto asked seeming intrigued by Gage

zozee9

"Passive?" Gage asked, startled. "What do you mean by passive? But Heather is definitely aggressive. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it." He said that with respect and even a tinge of admiration. Not wanting to awkwardly stand there in front of Roberto, Gage sat down next to him. Unlike Heather, he didn't impose want to impose power.

paganchick

"You seem much more the meeker of the two, that was all I was saying, plus, you seem a bit shy. There is nothing wrong with being passive. We all can't be Fabulous ******* now can we. The world would be filled with cat fights if we were all like that," Roberto said with a bit of a smirk on his face.

zozee9

Gage laughed at Roberto's comment. "No, I suppose we can't. I've seen enough cat fights as it is. And most of them all started by girls... probably part of the reason I've never had any interest in them. The other part being, you know, I've been living with Heather all my life and have seen more than I'd like." He scrunched his nose as the memories. "Probably the reason she's lesbian, too."

paganchick

"That must make it very awkward if one of you were doing the grown up and you just happened to change. Not only would that scare the **** out of your partner it would be pretty awkward for the one that was that just showed up," Roberto said with a laugh.
"Plus, since you knew what was going on when you changed that mean you are conscious when you are not changed, that just sounds, well, horrible."

zozee9

Gage let out an awkward laugh before responding, "I think that's part of the reason neither of us have done it..." Not that either of them really had many chances to. Trying to shift attention away from the fact that he was, indeed, still a virgin (and had barely kissed anybody), Gage added, "But we can usually choose to sleep when we aren't in control." He offered a smile as if he just shared a valuable bit of information.

paganchick

Roberto shrugged.
"Well it seems that that would make living with that woman non stop less of a hell I suppose," He said before turning back to the last of his meal. The food was good, better than most taverns but still good food was not enough to put up with a woman like that, she was even worse than his mother if that was at all possible. 

zozee9

"I don't think you understand," Gage said in a calm manner. "Heather is like my sister. Even if she bugs me at times, I do still love her." He stood back up and grabbed Roberto's near empty cup before setting off to the other side of the bar. "Would you like the same thing or something different? I'll pay as apologies for you having to deal with Heather." Even if he had been sleeping when Roberto ordered his drink earlier, Gage could tell what it was just by looking at the remnants.

paganchick

"I guess if you had to spend enough time with someone anyone would become like your brother or sister," Roberto said with a shrug.
"I'm not judging, just saying, I would probably strangle myself, but if in the same situation I would probably be heather, of course I would be better because I actually know fashion, but yeah," Roberto said with another shrug.

zozee9

Gage paused after Roberto commented on his sense of fashion before responding, "I do like your dragon leather. I know Heather always wanted some." Oops. She would be mad at him for sharing that. "For me, that is..." he finished off, trying to cover up his blunder (and not very well). He was still standing at the bar, waiting for Roberto to order something.

paganchick

"Some more ale for now, no never mind, do you have something warm, like, hot chocolate or coffee? I'm freezing my *** off,"
"I'm sure she would just want the dragon leather for you, just like that plaid is just for you right?" Roberto retorted.
"If she wasn't such a witch I could get her some for a half decent price. But no, she doesn't "like" dragon leather, yeah the **** right."

zozee9

Gage had walked towards the hot chocolate, but immediately turned around and slammed the glass cup on the table at Roberto's last comments. "This is my sister you're talking about," he snapped. She may be a *****, but you're going to far with this. Then he turned around in a huff and started making the hot chocolate, adding whipped cream and some fresh cinnamon on top.