Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mud will ruin my outfit (zozee)

Started by paganchick, July 11, 2013, 08:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

"I have never had hot lava poured over me, but yes, it is extremely painful," Roberto spoke softly looking down.
"Tell me more about this demon, and how you are connect with him other than sharing a body?"

zozee9

Gage looked at Roberto with sad eyes. "You really want to know, don't you?" he asked solemnly before sighing and taking another sip from the beer. "Heather is going to be so mad that I told you... well, she's probably still asleep right now. That transformation seems to take more out of her than it does out of me."

He paused and took a deep breath. "Well, since I don't know what you know, I guess I'll just say what's important. That guy—well, might as well start there. He isn't really a guy or a girl. He's just a being... but it's easier to refer to him as a guy. He's a demon hunter. And, as you probably guessed, also a demon."

-----
OOC: I'll write this story in small chunks so Roberto can cut in if he wants to. :3 But let me know if you want me to add more at any point!

Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

"The whole glove thing when holding that sword, seems a bit hypocritical to me but continue," Roberto replied with a sigh.

zozee9

Gage chuckled and shook his head, "Well, that's where it gets complicated. I mean, obviously he needs that glove to keep his own demonic self safe. But he wasn't always a demon. Just a hunter. One of the demons got the best of him, though... slowly started poisoning and placing itself into him. Eventually he realized that he wouldn't be able to escape from it.

"He used the last of his magic to create Heather and I. We're made to be the buffer... the thing that keeps his demon from coming out. The unpredictable demon. Even now, Heather and I like to believe that the original man is still somewhere in us. But we don't know. And we probably never will."
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

"I am sure he is, the demon checked me to make sure I wasn't a demon, maybe it was the mans way of keeping you two safe?" Roberto spoke, half question, half statement. He then went to get him more alcohol. The more he thought about his little wolf, beast transformation, them more he wanted to get drunk.

zozee9

Gage shook his head slowly. "I don't think so... he still claims to be a demon hunter. I don't know why. And he still kills the demons... but over time, I guess I've started to think that it's just his instinct. That it's something that was so deeply ingrained into the man's being that it transferred over to this demon. That, or he just likes the attention and confusion he gets from being both a demon and a demon hunter."

Taking another sip from the bottle, he continued, "He likes to be entertained. More than anything else. Killing, unfortunately, seems to be his primary form of entertainment. That's why I assumed someone must have died. I still think it's a miracle that you didn't."

paganchick

"I don't know, a persons spirit is a hard thing to squish. Especially someone as strong willed as he had to be. I wouldn't be surprised if he is somewhere down there, even having some influence when the demon is out in the open.

Then Roberto laughed.
"You clearly haven't been around me long enough to realize I am have a way of some how managing to make it out of situations that should probably kill me."

zozee9

Gage smiled weakly back at Roberto. He wasn't so quick to believe the whole spirit thing... years of the curse had worn down his own belief. But the conversation seemed to be moving on, and Gage had no plans on stopping that.

"So do I get to know about you, then? I'm pretty sure that situation was fairly deadly for myself, as well."

paganchick

Roberto looked down with a sigh. He wasn't exactly pleased with himself.
"I am sorry, I should have told you but, I didn't think that it would come out and I," Roberto sighed again.
"Well I didn't know how to tell you," He added slowly before peeking through his thick dark lashes,

zozee9

Gage stared at Roberto, suddenly wanting to be completely done with the topic altogether. They probably did need to speak about it, but he wasn't in the right spirit. And Roberto just looked so... sad.

Shaking his head, he replied, "You know what, let's just forget about this for now. You know what sounds good? Getting drunk." And with that, he got both of them some strong ale.