Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mud will ruin my outfit (zozee)

Started by paganchick, July 11, 2013, 08:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Roberto grew really silent for a moment before busting out into fits of laughter.
"What exactly did I say that was 'too' far? Like really? I didn't call her a not nice name from my very colorful vocabulary, I just said that since she wasn't so nasty, which you admit she is, I would help her get dragon leather even though she claims it is 'last season' or whatever," Robert said seeming greatly amused.

zozee9

Gage sighed as the man laughed. He knew Roberto was right, but it still didn't feel right. "I'm sorry, like I said, she's my sister. I get protective over her." He was being completely sincere. He felt that he could tease her, and was okay if others rightfully poked a little fun at her for a short amount of time, but Roberto had been dragging it on and on and it was bugging Gage. He sighed again before quickly levitating the cup of delicious hot chocolate over to Roberto. Then Gage started walking back towards him.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

"So both of you can levitate things?" Roberto half asked half stated. He found it both odd and interesting. It could be a very useful power depending on its limits.
"I can understand that I suppose, if I had a sister I suppose I would be protective over her as well, fortunately the gods were wise when they made me and only child." Roberto spoke with another laugh as he picked up the glass and took a big drink of the hot liquid.

zozee9

Gage laughed as Roberto spoke, but widened his eyes when he started to drink the hot chocolate. While Gage was always not to make the hot drinks scalding hot unless asked for, a drink that big would be likely to burn the inside of his mouth. Thinking quickly, Gage closed his eyes and remembered where the ice cubes were, then made one come over to where he was standing (which was now back in front of Roberto). It was levitating in front of his chest, where Roberto could easily grab it if he needed to cool down his mouth a little.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

Roberto didn't need the ice cube, he had eaten peppers hotter than the hot chocolate before so his mouth was well accustomed to the heat.
Roberto did grab the ice cube out of the air and placed it on the table, it was a little weird to just sit there and watch something levitate in front of you for a long period of time.
"Thanks but no thanks my friend, when I ask for something hot I mean hot, I don't mean warm," He spoke with a nod and a playful wink.

zozee9

Gage was planning on tossing the ice cube into the fire if Roberto didn't want it, but he didn't do anything when Roberto put it on the table instead. He laughed and responded, "Well it's always better to be safe than sorry. Don't want anybody burning themselves, after all." Especially not the attractive man in front of him. Gage had always had a thing for guys with long hair.

paganchick

"Well if someone has a sensitive mouth they should check the temperature before blindly pouring something down their throats, it seems only logical to me," Roberto replied with a nod of his head. He more discreetly checked Gage out, something that Roberto had down near perfected into an art form.
"So is this bar new? Or does Heather scare off all the costumers?"

zozee9

"You'd be surprised by the type of customers we've gotten," Gage mumbled. Plus, he didn't want people tossing scalding hot chocolate at each other if they got in a fight. Completely unaware that Roberto was checking him out, he continued in a clearer voice, saying, "We opened three days ago. And, luckily, I've been in control most of this time." The people that went to bars typically weren't the type to be scared off by a girl, anyway. Even if that girl was Heather.

paganchick

Roberto had a feeling that Heather would have made the hot chocolate better, there was something about women, they could almost always cook better.
"You mean those guys who put up a front of toughness but deep down want to be pretty pretty princesses? I think Heather could probably take them," Roberto said with a bit of a chuckle before taking a big swig of the hot chocolate.

zozee9

Gage nodded and replied, "If they start yelling at me, she'll come out. But I'm sure you know that only makes it worse." He still liked that she got riled up enough to take his place and protect him, however. If only she could do it without making the costumers swearing to never come back again...

"Would you like anything else?" Gage politely asked, seeing that Roberto had finished his food off. "Heather might be a better cook than me, but that doesn't mean I'm not good!"

paganchick

Roberto shrugged, "Maybe you don't attract the right type of customer?" Roberto said with a bit of a sigh. "I have never run a tavern but if the keep is going to make a fuss you are going to attract though who also like to make a fuss," Roberto said leaning back in his seat comfortably. Roberto checked out Gage again, being more obvious this time.
'I don't know, what something good you can fix?"

zozee9

Gage was just about to respond to Roberto's first comment before he noticed Roberto was looking up and down him. With a slight blush (he wasn't used to this happening), he responded, "B-bloody Marys. Or anything else alcoholic. I'm more of the bartender while Heather is the cook." His gaze travelled to the floor.

paganchick

Roberto laughed at the blush on Gages face, it was cute.
"Well what good beverage can you fix? Perhaps something a bit spicy, or another hot drink maybe? I'm basically asking you  what you think you fix the best," Roberto spoke as he winked at the man

zozee9

Gage glanced up just in time to see the wink, making his face redder. "I can make you a spicy hot chocolate if you'd like..." he mumbled. Then he started walking back towards the bar. If Roberto kept pushing him past his emotional stability, Heather might come back out. And Gage wanted to avoid that—for Roberto's sake as well as his own.

paganchick

Roberto sighed deeply. He could tell that the guy was getting a bit uncomfortable, and he was cute so he didn't want to scare him off or anything.
"Spicy hot chocolate sounds amazing," He said simply with a soft smile. When Roberto had the urge to check out the man he did so discreetly as to not upset the man any further, he had a feeling that emotions had a part of when the two changed.

zozee9

Gage smiled as he started to make the drink. Even though he wasn't looking at Roberto, it sounded as if he was backing up. Which was sort of bittersweet—he didn't necessarily dislike Roberto's flirting, it just threw him off a little.

For the drink, he used a recipe he had created when he was younger. Some hot milk (hotter than last time), unsweetened cocoa powder, curry powder, salt, sugar, and even a little crush cardamom were all mixed together. Like he did before, he topped it with whipped cream. But this time he sprinkled a little of the curry powder on top and added a cinnamon stick on the side.

Smiling at his creation, Gage walked back towards Roberto. In terms of non-alcoholic drinks, this was his favorite to make. Hopefully Roberto would like it as well.

paganchick

Roberto stirred the drink with the Cinnamon stick that was in the cup. It smelled divine as the aroma of the all the spices seeped into the air. It reminded him of home, it reminded him of happier times.
Slowly he moved the drink to his lips, letting the hot liquid spilling through his lips and into his mouth. A broad smile spread across his face.
"This tastes amazing. You could probably make some money off this drink if you marketed it around, especially for the little ones," Roberto said with a warm smile.

He still planned on flirting with the man he would just have to go about it in a different way. He couldn't be so forward, which he usually was because he was fabulous, but he could also be sensitive. If he was into ladies, he could have totally been a ladies man.

zozee9

A wide grin spread across Gage's face as Roberto complimented his drink. He hadn't really thought of marketing the drink, it was more of something he made for himself and, on occasion, Heather. Scratching the back of his head in modesty, Gage replied, "Thanks... it's great for the winter time. Or by a campfire. Which, I suppose, we kind of are by." He motioned to the fireplace in the wall and laughed a little. "So where are you from, anyway?"

paganchick

"I am from Essyrni, so it feels like winter time for me, so this is pretty amazing," Roberto spoke with a bit of a smile.
"You should market this, you will get more people in here, more people that won't work on your nerve enough to get Heather out," Roberto continued after taking another long sip of the hot chocolate.

zozee9

"Those people don't get on my nerves, they get on Heather's nerves," Gage explained. "If they start teasing me, Heather gets mad at them... and often will come out. Strong emotions can change us whether or not we're in control. But Essyrni, that's awesome. Never met somebody from there before." Gage paused before shyly adding, "But if you're so cold, maybe you should buy warmer clothes? I could show you around town before work tomorrow..." He doubted Roberto would take him up on that offer, but he couldn't help but hope that he would get to know him better.