Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mud will ruin my outfit (zozee)

Started by paganchick, July 11, 2013, 08:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

"I don't know if your town will really have the clothes that I am interested in, but sure I will go on a shopping spree, maybe I can invest in some clothes for you two," Roberto said as he flashed a rather dazzling smile.

zozee9

Gage turned bright red when Roberto smiled that smile at him. It was just so... perfect. "Th-th-that would be g-good." Then after thinking about it for another second and fully processing what Roberto had said, he added, "Ah! But our money, of course." Heather shouldn't mind him shopping with Roberto. After all, even she would have to admit the man had taste in clothes (though probably not publicly).
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

"No, I insist it be on me, I have more money than I really know what to do with. Plus, one like yourself she be taken out and spoiled every now and then, and I am sure that Heather will enjoy a couple of pieces for herself, a peace offering so to speak I suppose. No reason to linger on our marcher beginnings," Roberto said as he leaned back in his chair suavely.

zozee9

It seemed like it would be a... date. Gage inwardly laughed that thought away, but it still stayed in his head. He would argue Roberto's demands of paying tomorrow, when it mattered more. But for now he just offered a kind smile and responded, "Tomorrow it is, then. What time?" Even if Heather was in control, Gage was fairly certain she wouldn't throw a fit. She always loved new clothes. And chances were, Gage's emotions would override her control and he knew it.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

"Well depending on how long it takes me to find a bed to stay in tonight, how about an hour after sunrise?" Roberto asked as he stood, adding a gold piece down with the other money he had already placed on the table.
"Now for me to find an inn."

zozee9

Gage quickly looked at the gold before returning his gaze to Roberto. He knew better than to reject tips, no matter how generous they were. More often than not, it made the customer angry. As if their judgement had been questioned. Even still... a gold piece wasn't a light matter. He would have to repay it in some other way somehow.

"There's a nice inn across the street and three stores to the right. It isn't the fanciest place, but it's comfy and a decent price." Not like the price mattered much. "Whether or not you stay there is completely up to you, of course. Oh, but where do you want to meet up tomorrow?"

paganchick

"I will meet you here Gage, just be dressed and ready to go, don't even worry about cooking. I will stop and get us a piece of a sweet pie, maybe even a piece for Heather for when she gets her chance as the body," Roberto said before walking to the door, waving a goodbye before he walked out.

zozee9

Gage waved weakly back at Roberto as he walked out. He had actually managed to score an unofficial date with a hot guy who could deal with Heather and wasn't freaked out by the whole double person thing. At this point, he didn't even care what happened the rest of the day. He took a second of remembering everything that had just happened and convincing himself it was, in fact, real. Then Gage started putting away Roberto's cup and plate, humming as he cleaned.

paganchick

Roberto walked to the inn with a big grin on his face. He ordered the best room they had though he doubted he would be doing much sleeping.

zozee9

Gage managed the bar for the rest of the night, waiting for the morning to come. He got more customers when it got late enough but decided to close up around four in the morning. Seeing as he slept most the afternoon, he knew he wouldn't be getting tired anytime soon. He walked the half hour long walk back to his and Heather's cute little house and immediately started rummaging through the closet for a nice outfit.

After picking something out, he walked to his mirror. Looking at his reflection, Gage realized (as he often did) that he really needed to shave. Somehow it seemed that his stubble grew even when Heather was in control. He shaved whenever he got the chance, but that wasn't often. So he took out his pocket knife from the drawer and got rid of his stubble. Then he tousled hair a little bit, in a messy but styled way. He looked back at his chosen outfit and decided to change it. Then he washed his face with water. And then he changed his outfit again, but this time put it on. After looking out his window, he grabbed some money, stuffed it in his pocket, and left.

Gage made his way back to the shop, another half an hour walk. Heather and him decided to put the shop so far away because walking was a good way to pass time, something they had lots of. He spent this time mostly debating whether or not Roberto would approve of his outfit. He was wearing black leather pants (but not dragon leather, of course) with nice black boots and an admittedly tight fitting v-neck white t-shirt. He wasn't a fan of the v-neck shirts, but they were all Heather bought. She liked to show off her womanly assets.

However, the v-neck part was actually covered by a loose fitting dark blue scarf that circled a couple times around his neck before making its way down. He left the lip and ear piercings in as well as the necklace on (though that was covered), only because Heather would get mad at him if he did any different. Even when he reached the store ten minutes early, Gage was still questioning whether or not his outfit was a good choice.

paganchick

Roberto laid in the bed for most of the night. He couldn't sleep so he thought about his two acquaintances, and the next day and how it would play out.
He rose out of the bed long before the sun would rise, he washed up, shaving his face, and applying just a hint of a fragrant oil.
He didn't want to be early and he literally only had to walk across the street so he worked on calming the nerves he had managed to work up. He went to a mirror taking a deep breath. He knew he looked fabulous, he always looked fabulous. Still he stood in front of the mirror primping and adjusting his appearance until he saw the sun start to rise. Finally he walked over to the bar, hoping that either Heather or Gage would be there.

zozee9

Gage had been keeping his eyes on the inn door, his hopes raising every time somebody walked out. Those hopes got crashed every time as well, with the exception of the third time when Roberto walked out. Even across the street, Gage could see his perfectly coordinated outfit and hair. How somebody managed to look that great at all times was outside of his comprehension.

When Roberto started walking against the street, Gage pretended as if he was looking somewhere else. Then he turned his head towards Roberto and, pretending he just noticed him, waved with a wide grin on his face. "Hey! How was the rest of your night yesterday?"

paganchick

Roberto smiled warmly at Gage.
"It was good enough," Roberto said simply before pushing his hair over his shoulder so it would all fall down his back.
"Shall we start our little adventure?"

zozee9

"I'm glad," Gage simply replied. How Roberto's hair behaved so nicely made no sense to him. Heather was always complaining about her long hair. "And we shall! Where exactly would you like to go? Or shall I be the tour guide, seeing as I live here?" But Gage had the feeling that the cheap stores he went to weren't the kind Roberto would like.

paganchick

"Well you know the town, I do not, so you will have to show me around," Roberto said with a smile.
"Now, lead the way, and remember, price is not an issue because I'm footing the bill," He added with another dazzling smile.

zozee9

Gage shyly looked at Roberto and his amazing smile while replying, "I still don't see why you want to pay..." Even if Roberto had money, Gage didn't understand why he would just toss it around like that. For somebody like him, who the man had only met the day before. Nonetheless, he started walking towards the nicest store he had shopped at before, figuring it was about ten minutes away.

paganchick

"Well I couldn't think of several reasons why I would want to pay," Roberto said with a bit of a smirk pulling on the side of his mouth.
"So come on, lets go shopping and I will give you a taste of how fun being fabulous is!" He added, practically skipping along side Gage because of how excited he was.

zozee9

Gage laughed in response to Roberto's words. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to be 'fabulous' for a day. But he wanted to hear Roberto's reasons for wanting to pay.

"Test me," Gage said. "For every reason you want to pay, I'll think of a reason why you shouldn't. If you can think of more valid reasons to pay than I can not to, I'll submit. Otherwise, I pay for everything. Deal?" He smiled at Roberto's skipping self.

paganchick

Roberto smiled, his eyes sparkly slightly, he loved a challenge.
"Well I fine looking man like yourself deserves to be taken out and shown the fine life," Roberto said as his first reason, placing his hands on his hips.

zozee9

Gage had experienced some of Roberto's flirting the night before and had prepared himself better, but it still caught him off guard. His pace slowed down for a couple of seconds while he refocused his thoughts, then he sped back up.

With a playful smile on his lips, Gage responded, "I fail to see why you would have to pay for me just because I have to be shown the fine life. Surely spending time with you, a fine looking man yourself, would be enough of gift?"