Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mud will ruin my outfit (zozee)

Started by paganchick, July 11, 2013, 08:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Roberto slowed his steps to match Gage, never getting ahead of him.
A playful smirk played at the corners of his mother at Gages reply, he could tell Gage wasn't used to being flirted with.
"A gentleman always pay for his date, it is only proper."

zozee9

It was too much for Gage. His mind was still prepared enough to keep Heather from coming out, but not enough to keep him walking. So Gage stopped in the middle of the road, glanced over at Roberto with a bright red face, and mumbled, "Date?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

"Well I didn't think you could handle me calling it that yesterday, but yes, if you are opposed to it, of course it doesn't have to be," Roberto spoke suavely as he stopped with Gage, turning to face him. He started to chew the inside of his cheek slightly, the only sigh at all that he might be nervous.

zozee9

Gage's face reddened more as Roberto continued speaking. His eye contact was everywhere except on the man. But then he shyly looked up and responded, "Uh... I suppose... I guess... it can be..." If the subject didn't change soon, Gage was starting to doubt if he would be able to stay in control.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

paganchick

"Okay, lets go then! So many stores so little time!" Roberto said as he grabbed Gage's hand and started to pull him towards that closest man's store.
"We have got to get you some guy pants, I am not complaining about how your ass looks in those, trust me, but pants cut for a man will make sure you have circulation in your.... umm... Undercarriage... so to speak."

zozee9

Gage could already feel the tingling start when Roberto grabbed his hand, but it spread much faster after his comments about Gage's parts. He didn't even have time to say anything before smoke covered his body and Heather came out.

Even if Roberto didn't notice the smoke, he would definitely notice the change from Gage's big and soft hands to Heather's tiny and rough hands. "Aw, ****," Heather simply said, completely knowing what was going on.

paganchick

Roberto stopped and turned as he felt the change in the hands. He placed his hand on his popped hip with a sigh.
"Welp change in plans, I guess we will go shopping for you first," Roberto said looking at her with his eyebrow raised.
"Unless you are too good for my money and fashion sense?"

zozee9

Heather laughed at Roberto's casualness of the change. He adapted faster than anyone she had ever met—outside of her own family, that is.

"You'd be **** stupid if you think I wouldn't take your money," Heather replied, smirking. She liked this man more than most people. Plus, she figured that if he and Gage were already making googly eyes at each other, she might have to get used to him.

So she turned back towards where Gage was heading before and started walking. She knew where he had wanted to go and had no desire to change that location.

paganchick

"You never know with the crazy women like you," Roberto said as he followed Heather to whatever store she was leading them to. He really hoped it was a half decent store and not like a discount  shop with everything out of season and pit stains.
"Are we close?"

zozee9

"But you're paying for this ******* crazy lady's clothes!" Heather replied back to Roberto's first comment. "And it should be another five minutes or so. Why, your **** feet getting sore?"

She looked around as she walked, hoping to spot some commotion. To her disappointment, there was none.

paganchick

"I can see someone is PMSing," Roberto said with a snap of his fingers. He flipped some of his hair over his shoulder dramatically as they made their way closer to the shop. The town didn't seem as big as it was when he had first arived.

zozee9

His **** hair is too perfect, thought Heather. That, however, was something she'd never say out loud.

"Trust me boy, if I was PMSing, you would know," she replied somewhat seriously. It was the one week in a month she had almost total control and about the only time she didn't want that control. While it barely made her any *****ier, it sure did make her stomach hurt.

paganchick

"You got any ******** than you already are, you would sprout horns and cloven hooves," Roberto said with a bit of a chuckle.
"Okay, we should be close," He said as he looked around at the shops.

zozee9

"But I would still look gorgeous," Heather replied airily. Knowing exactly where she was going, she walked up to a store. It had a nice storefront—not too fancy, but definitely not poor. She opened the door, swung her arm to the side, and said, "Ladies first!" Then she put on that fake smile of hers.

paganchick

"Well babe, I might be fabulous but I am no lady. I mean, if you don't believe me I could prove it. I am sure that that would shut you up for a while," Roberto spoke, gesturing for her to walk into the store before him with his arm.

zozee9

Heather scoffed before responding, "Prove it all you like. I've seen my brother's jimmy enough times that I don't even care anymore." She grew up with that awkwardness.

Nonetheless, Heather took up his offer and walked into the store anyway. It was full of clothes of all different styles and quality. Some were hideous, some were beautiful. But it was all fun to try on.

paganchick

"That is what you say now doll," Roberto said as he walked into the store. He was instantly attracted to the dragon leather. There weren't too many options, there were definitely more where he was from, but it was doable.
"Okay, lets see here," He said as he picked through the different sizes and colors.
"See anything that you like here?" He asked. He would take her opinion, but he was making the final choice because he was buying.

zozee9

Heather rummaged though some clothes for a few seconds before seeing an outrageously hideous poofy dress. Picking it up, she turned towards Roberto and teased, "This would look ******* great on you 'doll'!" Then she put it down and actually looked where she was supposed to.

"Huh, I suppose this isn't too ******* bad," Heather stated while holding up a black turtle neck. "It would make my boobs look even bigger."

paganchick

Roberto looked and it and without even another though rejected it.
"No, First off, it's just, eww, second off, you change in that it will be no count, your brother's shoulders would break the seams. Dragon leather doesn't stretch," Roberto said as he brought up a pair of pants. Down both legs ran laces that could be adjusted and depending on the way the light hit the leather made it look like a different color.
"Here, go try this on,"  He said tossing the pair of pants at her.

zozee9

Heather glared at Roberto as he spoke but put the shirt down nonetheless. He had a point, even if she wouldn't admit it.

She caught the pants and went back into a changing room. The pants were a hassle to get on but once she succeeded, Heather spent a good twenty seconds checking herself out. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Gage and Roberto started dating—the man had a good sense of fashion.

Stepping out from behind the curtain and walking towards Roberto, Heather asked, "Good enough for your **** self?"