Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Elizabeth, Snobby Brat

Started by zozee9, July 14, 2013, 10:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Elizabeth Largentine

Species: Half Human, Half Fae (Doesn't know about the fae part)

Height: 5 foot 6

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks: I'll add a picture of her soonish, so I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about her looks. She has long, silky smooth purple hair that is often kept in intricate hairstyles. Her eyes are brown, like her father's, and she is pale like most people from Serendipity. Her figure may be considered more petite and her features might be slender than most others, but she never questioned it and instead always considered it part of her 'infinite beauty'. She wears nice dresses that often have a certain poofiness at the bottom and are certainly not meant for travelling in (not that she cares). She also carries a parasol with her at almost all times.

Personality:
If it wasn't obvious already, Elizabeth is a snobby rich girl. She was daddy's little girl all her life and believes that she is better than everyone. Literally. If she talks to you, she believes you should be honored. She is very prideful. I think I've said enough.

Magic/Abilities:
She can annoy you until you're dead. Jkjk. She doesn't have any fighting skills or any magic that she knows of. (But could some be discovered?! Maybe!)

History:
Elizabeth's mom was a fairy, though this has never been told to Elizabeth. Her mom and dad had a short romance while they were travelling together, but she ended up getting pregnant. Not wanted her child to be discriminated against in Serendipity and knowing that Elizabeth could pass off as just a girl with a strong amount of fae blood, she left Elizabeth at her father's doorstep. He never told her who her mother truly was, just that she died giving birth. He felt guilty, however, and spoiled Elizabeth her entire life. He had the money to do so, until it was discovered that he had actually been running a drug business underneath his shop front. Now Elizabeth is on a journey to stay with her aunt and uncle while her dad is in prison.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Tags: